• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Surprise, Surprise. The lefty elitist snobs at Martha's Vineyard won't house the immigrants.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Even though they are the cause of this fiasco.

Such hypocrites! We distinctly remember lefties demanding that right wing millionaires house immigrants in their mansions!

Or, maybe they only remember that in Trumplandia?

;-)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Accurately stated, DeSantis is responsible for this fiasco, as he stuck them on a plane and sent them there. Further accuracy would be a statement like, although the desantos is responsible for this fiasco, liberals are responsible for the resulting reactionary fiasco

middleview

President
Supporting Member

So now that the people of Martha's Vineyard have responded so kindly to the migrants dropped off, your argument now is that they were not welcome in blue states to saying well....they aren't welcome in the homes of rich people...right?

Abbott and DeSantis are saying they aren't welcome in the USA, much less in someone's home.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Accurately stated, DeSantis is responsible for this fiasco, as he stuck them on a plane and sent them there. Further accuracy would be a statement like, although the desantos is responsible for this fiasco, liberals are responsible for the resulting reactionary fiasco
What is the reactionary fiasco you are talking about. Seems to me the people of Martha's Vineyard set a pretty fine example of Christian charity.

Membership has its benefits, I bet the people in El Paso and other places wish they could just phone the National Gaurd and have the thousands and thousands of people they are dealing with regularly flown away.........

but nobody in the Regime actually gives a shit about that....

Diversity is our Strength....just don't show up on our f-cking lawns peasants!!

True. DeSantis wanted to make a point and I think the result was probably even a bigger one then he would have expected.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
They did, made them comfortable, then shuttled them the hell out of there as quickly as possible
Given a complete lack of warning and preparation...they found shelter and resources. What esle could have been done there that you'd find to be better?

Face it. DeSantis was hoping to create a mess and he failed.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Given a complete lack of warning and preparation...they found shelter and resources. What esle could have been done there that you'd find to be better?

Face it. DeSantis was hoping to create a mess and he failed.
Complete lack of warning... Is it like migrants sneaking across the border at varied points of our Southern border, traversing people's property, you know surprising them...

middleview

President
Supporting Member
True. DeSantis wanted to make a point and I think the result was probably even a bigger one then he would have expected.
Yes, he showed the people of Martha's Vineyard and New York city are more capable of Christian Charity than he is.

He engaged in an attempt to embarrass democrats and instead made he and Abbott look like disreputable and heartless turds.

Last edited:

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
You are comparing people who climbed a fence to those transported by Abbott and DeSantis.
I'm not sure I follow. Are you asserting that migrants only cross our borders in the South by climbing over a fence?

Further, I'm comparing what?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yes, he showed the people of Martha's Vineyard and New York city are more capable of Christian Charity than he is.

He engaged in an attempt to embarrass democrats and instead made he and Abbott look like disreputable and heartless turds.
As we see here, wingers fully support using people as political pawns. Kidnapping people through deception is warmly received in GOP circles. All for “the cause.”

EatTheRich

President
Maybe the mayors of urban slum areas should take a page out of this book (minus the kidnapping), and buy all the crackheads and winos and lunatics and vagrants free bus tickets to the well-to-do mostly-white red-leaning suburbs.

“I issue open warnings now to all dope pushers, to all rip-off artists, to all muggers: It’s time to leave Detroit. Hit Eight Mile Road!”-Mayor Coleman Young, perhaps on to something