• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Surprise, Surprise. The lefty elitist snobs at Martha's Vineyard won't house the immigrants.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Not a big fan of efficiency? You want to double or triple the amount the country spends on social services for aliens so you can paper over Abbott & DeSantis’s kidnapping stunt?
It seems fashionable to pretend that the blue states are not already doing an enormous amount to care for undocumented aliens.

When DeSantis spends $12,000 per immigrant to round them up in Texas under false pretenses, and fly them to a small island with no services, as a purely political stunt, that draws huge rounds of applause in Trumplandia.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not a big fan of efficiency? You want to double or triple the amount the country spends on social services for aliens so you can paper over Abbott & DeSantis’s kidnapping stunt?
Huh? Nothing to do with stunts..is an important issue

worldlymrb

Revenge
Huh? Nothing to do with stunts..is an important issue

Did you hear Biden is going to go to Florida for the first time as prez to give a campaign speech attacking GOP governors for shipping illegals to blue sanctuary cities?

REF:

Joe Biden Plans Campaign Rally in Florida During Political Fight with Ron DeSantis (breitbart.com)

Dems really think bringing front-page attention to their epic border failure and in-your-face hypocrisy is going to win any votes? Especially from an incoherent 80-year-old imbecile who couldn't even fill a high school gymnasium at his last DNC rally?

SOMETHING IS FISHY ABOUT BIDEN GOING TO FLORIDA 5 weeks before Midterm Elections!

How much do you want to bet the Deep State does the democrat party a favor and JFK Biden off with a heavily medicated good-ol-boy who will have a "Trump Won" bumper sticker and was a frequent Tucker Carlson viewer?

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Membership has its benefits, I bet the people in El Paso and other places wish they could just phone the National Gaurd and have the thousands and thousands of people they are dealing with regularly flown away.........

but nobody in the Regime actually gives a shit about that....

Diversity is our Strength....just don't show up on our f-cking lawns peasants!!
Well…not without a leaf blower anyway…

Did you hear Biden is going to go to Florida for the first time as prez to give a campaign speech attacking GOP governors for shipping illegals to blue sanctuary cities?

REF:

Joe Biden Plans Campaign Rally in Florida During Political Fight with Ron DeSantis (breitbart.com)

Dems really think bringing front-page attention to their epic border failure and in-your-face hypocrisy is going to win any votes? Especially from an incoherent 80-year-old imbecile who couldn't even fill a high school gymnasium at his last DNC rally?

SOMETHING IS FISHY ABOUT BIDEN GOING TO FLORIDA 5 weeks before Midterm Elections!

How much do you want to bet the Deep State does the democrat party a favor and JFK Biden off with a heavily medicated good-ol-boy who will have a "Trump Won" bumper sticker and was a frequent Tucker Carlson viewer?
I hope the 12 people who usually show up to his "rallies" are free........

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Bullshit. The good people of MV, liberal, conservative and moderate housed, clothed, fed and took care of these people who were dumped off by DeSantis on the sidewalk. Then they contacted immigration officials who found suitable housing and facilities nearby. You are doing just what Trumpers did after those thugs attacked the Capitol and deflecting by saying the attack was BLMs fault. Same tactic. Scumbags Abbott and DeSantis were busted in a kidnapping scheme now their fanboys are trying to blame the evil libs.
Yeah lefties view ICE as nazis until someone drops a few Latinos into their midst, am I right Jack? Then they are suddenly a rich liberal's best friend...

Jack4freedom

Governor
Yeah lefties view ICE as nazis until someone drops a few Latinos into their midst, am I right Jack? Then they are suddenly a rich liberal's best friend...
US Immigration service was called, not ICE. They are the proper agency to deal with immigrants here LEGALLY seeking asylum as per US law. They prepared temporary living quarters for these people who were dumped in a vacant lot. There is press access to those people freely available and they are being interviewed by lawyers, reporters and TV crews right now. You won’t find Tucker, Sean or Laura there, they are running as fast as they can from this idiotic stunt and spinning it as a hit piece against liberals. Like I said, we‘ll see how it plays with normal people once all the facts are out. Of course your idiot MAGA morons here on this thread think you and Sean and Tuck are the bomb but I don’t think it will play in South Florida or around the US. We shall see…..

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
US Immigration service was called, not ICE. They are the proper agency to deal with immigrants here LEGALLY seeking asylum as per US law. They prepared temporary living quarters for these people who were dumped in a vacant lot. There is press access to those people freely available and they are being interviewed by lawyers, reporters and TV crews right now. You won’t find Tucker, Sean or Laura there, they are running as fast as they can from this idiotic stunt and spinning it as a hit piece against liberals. Like I said, we‘ll see how it plays with normal people once all the facts are out. Of course your idiot MAGA morons here on this thread think you and Sean and Tuck are the bomb but I don’t think it will play in South Florida or around the US. We shall see…..
You know it's amazing about the whole thing, the fact that all these lawyers reporters news crews volunteers and so on all raced to aid them in any way shape or form, but when they're down at the border of Texas overwhelming businesses and properties and so on not a one of them could give a shit. And there in is the point

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't it quite the amazing juxtaposition. A couple of wealthy neighborhoods are discomforted when a bunch of migrants are sent their way, and the media and all the typical poseurs go berserk. Endless news coverage, interviews, elevating the volunteers of Martha's vineyard as though they had just saved and solved the border crisis. But when it comes to the actual crisis down in Texas not a one gives a shit until an election cycle comes up again. Then we get posturing.

Zam-Zam

Senator
It’s not a permanent settlement. It’s a secluded vacation resort. There are enough resources to put someone up there for a few days … as was done for the refugees … not to provide the months of shelter the refugees will require.
Marth's Vineyard has a population of about 17000 people and is fairly affluent. The population does not decrease to zero in the winter, despite what you might prefer people to believe.

So, no, that argument doesn't work. Try again.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Really? So is your point being that the migrants should just pitch tents somewhere and food will come to them from local restaurants and grocery stores?

Offering them resources at the Joint Base was wrong...says you. Should they have shipped them back to Texas?
No. My point is all the Democrats who want them here should provide for them without a word of complaint. They shouldn't ask anyone else to.

That's simple enough, no?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No. My point is all the Democrats who want them here should provide for them without a word of complaint. They shouldn't ask anyone else to.

That's simple enough, no?
And how would you tend to organize that? People who care to support migrants should drive around looking for them and take them shopping? Really?

The people of Martha's vineyard complained because it was obvious that Desantis and Abbot had a plan to create chaos by transporting them without warning, when all it would have taken was a simple phone call.

Zam-Zam

Senator
And how would you tend to organize that? People who care to support migrants should drive around looking for them and take them shopping? Really?

The people of Martha's vineyard complained because it was obvious that Desantis and Abbot had a plan to create chaos by transporting them without warning, when all it would have taken was a simple phone call.
I would have the Democrats do it.

This is what they want - They should do it cheerfully without a word of complaint.