• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Surprise, Surprise. The lefty elitist snobs at Martha's Vineyard won't house the immigrants.

EatTheRich

President
Marth's Vineyard has a population of about 17000 people and is fairly affluent. The population does not decrease to zero in the winter, despite what you might prefer people to believe.

So, no, that argument doesn't work. Try again.
17000 live-in servants housed in the servants’ quarters of the 7th or 8th mansions of the Trump, Rockefeller, or Saud who is also bankrolling DeSantis to keep you angry at the scapegoats they create from their focus-grouped bag of stereotypes so you demand superficial change which concentrates more power in their hands, even if it means sacrificing a Trump or two to the wrath of the mob they stir up, and not communist revolution.

EatTheRich

President
Huh? Nothing to do with stunts..is an important issue

You want the government to seize those homes on Martha’s Vineyard and turn them into public housing, sounds good to me. But it doesn’t begin to address the crises of homelessness or statelessness.

EatTheRich

President
You know it's amazing about the whole thing, the fact that all these lawyers reporters news crews volunteers and so on all raced to aid them in any way shape or form, but when they're down at the border of Texas overwhelming businesses and properties and so on not a one of them could give a shit. And there in is the point
Because in Texas if you do it you better prepare for a shootout with Klansmen, Minutemen, Texas Rangers, Proud Boys, etc., if not Border Patrol.

EatTheRich

President
Isn't it quite the amazing juxtaposition. A couple of wealthy neighborhoods are discomforted when a bunch of migrants are sent their way, and the media and all the typical poseurs go berserk. Endless news coverage, interviews, elevating the volunteers of Martha's vineyard as though they had just saved and solved the border crisis. But when it comes to the actual crisis down in Texas not a one gives a shit until an election cycle comes up again. Then we get posturing.
The only crisis stems from the illegality of employing the refugees, their lack of official legal residency, and the lack of social services.

EatTheRich

President
Isn't that what a sanctuary district is? A place that claims they want to give illegals sanctuary? If they're not prepared to give sanctuary, then they're lying about being a sanctuary district
A “sanctuary district” is actually any jurisdiction that does not illegally hold alleged undocumented aliens without charges in order to turn them over to federal immigration authorities, since they have no lawful jurisdiction that gives them the power to detain, and they want to avoid the fate of non-sanctuary districts which are routinely sued for millions of dollars for false arrest.

EatTheRich

President
Whatever - they deported them from Martha's Vineyard, and that is all they cared about.

You have reviewed every single case Jack? If not, you don't know, well, jack, about whether their asylum request is "legal" or not.

Lawyers? Oh goody! Lets "see" how illegals suing popular Republican governors over bringing attention to the issue of illegal immigration plays with Middle America. You have any young kids Jack? You read anything about how the children of these illegals are sucking up resources in the schools such that the schools are forced to jettison sports and gifted programs? Nah, I didn't think so. You are only interested in using human misery to score political points. Have a nice evening Jack...
Let’s see how the cattle-car transports for which this is a trial balloon play with middle America.

Zam-Zam

Senator
17000 live-in servants housed in the servants’ quarters of the 7th or 8th mansions of the Trump, Rockefeller, or Saud who is also bankrolling DeSantis to keep you angry at the scapegoats they create from their focus-grouped bag of stereotypes so you demand superficial change which concentrates more power in their hands, even if it means sacrificing a Trump or two to the wrath of the mob they stir up, and not communist revolution.
No.

You've obviously never been there.

You just make it up as you go along.

Colorforms

Senator
A “sanctuary district” is actually any jurisdiction that does not illegally hold alleged undocumented aliens without charges in order to turn them over to federal immigration authorities, since they have no lawful jurisdiction that gives them the power to detain, and they want to avoid the fate of non-sanctuary districts which are routinely sued for millions of dollars for false arrest.
So you're saying they don't want all the illegals that Biden is allowing into the border states either. Why do they hate brown people so much? :)

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I believe you are exaggerating there Dawg. Joe did not do away with stay in Mexico, he’s not any kind of King and Beto does not dream of running over children either. Your hyperbolic attacks are pretty silly in my book. Sound like something out of a Q ralley like the one up there in Ohio the other day. Nothing personal but I disagree.
Surely I don't have to look up what I posted to prove what I posted was Fact
I have no idea what a Q ralley even is
I take nothing personal with you opinion or what you post

We have 'DUMB AND DUMBER' at Presient and Vice President

Kamala Harris mocked for new word salad: 'Community banks are in the community' (msn.com)

MGAM

Immigration: Biden formally ends 'remain in Mexico' policy after suspending it earlier this year | CNN Politics

Beto O’Rourke Apologizes For Writing Fictional Fantasies About Plowing Over Children With A Car | The Daily Caller