• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Susan Rice Blames Russia for Riots LOL

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
Whoever thought this idiot was qualified for anything ? Oh right, a bigger idiot- Oblammo.

“I’m not reading the intelligence today, or these days — but based on my experience, this is right out of the Russian playbook,” Rice, who served as national-security adviser to president Obama, said in a CNN interview on Sunday.

Whoever thought this idiot was qualified for anything ? Oh right, a bigger idiot- Oblammo.

“I’m not reading the intelligence today, or these days — but based on my experience, this is right out of the Russian playbook,” Rice, who served as national-security adviser to president Obama, said in a CNN interview on Sunday.

and the Zombie members of the Democratic party will nod their heads in agreement.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member

A certain small percentage of people are easily manipulated by social media. I've seen it first hand in the business I am in. So it isn't out of the realm of possibility that foreign governments are manipulating that small percentage of people to do bad things.

And now you have people acting like they are the other "side" in these protests and on social media which really complicates things.

Zam-Zam

Senator
A certain small percentage of people are easily manipulated by social media. I've seen it first hand in the business I am in. So it isn't out of the realm of possibility that foreign governments are manipulating that small percentage of people to do bad things.

And now you have people acting like they are the other "side" in these protests and on social media which really complicates things.
I assume some nefarious actor in Russia and other hostile nations do not wish us well, and that they are not above using social media to manipulate those who are prone to manipulation. Why wouldn't they? It's a relatively easy and cheap way to stir up trouble and divide the nation.

What do we do about it? We should refuse to take the bait, act less impulsively, and stand up to those who insist on throwing rocks, destroying property, and inflicting violence on each other. It's ultimately up to us, not the Russians.

My two cents.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
I assume some nefarious actor in Russia and other hostile nations do not wish us well, and that they are not above using social media to manipulate those who are prone to manipulation. Why wouldn't they? It's a relatively easy and cheap way to stir up trouble and divide the nation.

What do we do about it? We should refuse to take the bait, act less impulsively, and stand up to those who insist on throwing rocks, destroying property, and inflicting violence on each other. It's ultimately up to us, not the Russians.

My two cents.
I don't think there is a person I know or even a person on this site that doesn't believe that police officer shouldn't hang and that looting and destroying property should be prosecuted to the furthest extent of the law. I'm guessing that unless you are a looter or a property destroyer we all agree on both of these things. Yes/No?

So for the first time in PJ history we all agree on not one but two things.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I don't think there is a person I know or even a person on this site that doesn't believe that police officer shouldn't hang and that looting and destroying property should be prosecuted to the furthest extent of the law. I'm guessing that unless you are a looter or a property destroyer we all agree on both of these things. Yes/No?

In essence:

1) Murder is wrong, and not justified.

2) Looting/willful destruction of property is wrong, and not justified.

I agree. I can't imagine who would disagree.

RickWA

Snagglesooth

You have more than a couple posters in this forum who do NOT share your appraisal of looters/vandals/violence. They wrote so.

If the extremist, hyper-political folks demonstrate nothing else, they show that no action, policy, or tactic is consistently condemnable...everything depends on who does it. It is always excused if done by the politically likeminded.