• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

SW48/Philfish/BDTex what's wrong with the Servers

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
I had the same problem. I thought this site had been hacked. I was told I didn't have a secure connection to this site as well.
All the other websites on my computer were working fine.
The PJ site seems back to normal now and the warning is no longer there. :)

TBLee

Governor
I had the same problem. I thought this site had been hacked. I was told I didn't have a secure connection to this site as well.
The same thing happened to me. All seems back to normal now.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wasn't sure what was wrong but I knew something was

TBLee

Governor
I agree. It's great to have it working again though, it's one of the best political sites/forums around. IMO:)
There is a good selection of political forums out there for sure. I do enjoy this one, as well as others, and I am hoping things pick up a bit here soon. :)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I take it back...

Happening again 6pm est.

Must be the host throttling the network bandwidth....

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
This site isn't hosted on top of the line expensive servers like say facebook or yahoo because that would cost thousands of dollars a year. Occasionally this site will be slow especially when there are a lot of people on my other websites.