• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Sweet mercy and heaven forbid.

God of War

Governor
This is what Democrat atheist morals yields.

-------------------------------

CEO of Balenciaga Parent Company Owns Auction Site That Sells Child Sex Mannequins With Genitalia For Faces

Pretty disturbing stuff the Party of Epstein and Biden enjoy. Makes an anti-semite look tame.

--------------------------

write on

Senator

CEO of Balenciaga Parent Company Owns Auction Site That Sells Child Sex Mannequins With Genitalia For Faces

Pretty disturbing stuff the Party of Epstein and Biden enjoy. Makes an anti-semite look tame.

Talk about being triggered!

lol

You had to spam the board even more after my last OP about non believers becoming part of representation/legislatures all over the country- the way it should be.

God of War

Governor
Talk about being triggered!

lol

You had to spam the board even more after my last OP about non believers becoming part of representation/legislatures all over the country- the way it should be.
Did you get your Balenciage catalog? What do you have your eyes on then? One of those penis face dolls? I wonder how much Salma Hayek makes per "write on" doll? heh heh

Here's the catalog in case you missed it. I feel like the neighbor that got your mis-delivered mail and now planning to move out.

Speaking of Epstein, what happened to the people that were kept on that Island?

The man ran an international child sex ring and his client list is........ where? Tapes, if they exist, why aren't the adults in these videos in jail?....

Epstein has to be the biggest WTF in history.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

The party of Epstein?

1669761069298.png

God of War

Governor
The party of Epstein (Democrats) ignores child trafficking at the border and in fact participates daily by handing over children to unverified adults. And the Democrats seem to really want it that way.

Their LGBTQ+ support is what the Democrats are all about and we see exactly what that means in the public square. It is in the open that Democrats facilitate the immorality. Your Democrats have earned their reputation.