• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Systemic Racism

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Still ask why they want to come here?
View attachment 62965
Gee...could it be due to the violence, poverty and hopelessness in their own countries?

There are white supremacists in this country. There is systemic racism. The fact is that it is better now than it was. We have made changes and are improving, but still have a ways to go.

I'm not trying to be funny here, but it ain't all black and white. Was Trump being a racist when he wouldn't rent to non-white tenants?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Gee...could it be due to the violence, poverty and hopelessness in their own countries?

There are white supremacists in this country. There is systemic racism. The fact is that it is better now than it was. We have made changes and are improving, but still have a ways to go.

I'm not trying to be funny here, but it ain't all black and white. Was Trump being a racist when he wouldn't rent to non-white tenants?
Gee, I bet you didn't consider that you were part of the system. Was Trump being a Racist back when was a (D)?

You could change too.

Or you could stay a (D). The choice is yours.

Let's see if you can give up racism. The system wants you to keep racism alive and your party has shown that they get more value from the system.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Gee, I bet you didn't consider that you were part of the system. Was Trump being a Racist back when was a (D)?

You could change too.

Let's see if you can give up racism. The system wants you to keep racism alive and your party has shown that they get more value from the system.
I'm actually registered independent...but have you considered that while you view the democratic party as racist...minorities do not. Why is that?

middleview

President
Supporting Member

You could change too.

Trump may have changed parties...but didn't change his views on race....

middleview

President
Supporting Member
If you define it...You can fix it. The left defines racism as a system, yet if we look to see who receives value from racism, just see post number 2.
Or we could simply follow you and see how unsuccessful you are at convincing minorities that dems only try to provide a social safety net to buy their votes or in your attempt to convince whites that the republicans are somehow able to provide more value to poor people out of the goodness of their hearts.

Meanwhile everyone saw the Southern Strategy in action. Everyone sees the republicans using tactics like caging to keep minorities from voting.

Challenge your party to do better at recruiting black and brown candidates for office...at present you suck at it.

Mick

The Right is always right
To mooch off a bunch of white supremacists? Insanity a continuing problem?

There is systemic racism.
Yet, you can provide no evidence of such. We've shown you where applicants with inferior credentials are giving priority of applicants for schools/jobs with superior credentials simply because the former aren't white. Yeah, I guess that is systemic racism. Derp.

What does a 50 year old case against Trump that got tossed for lack of evidence because the "witnesses" they wanted to use refused to testify under oath have anything to do with your lies? Focus, left winger. I know that can be hard for one that is insane.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Yet, you can provide no evidence of such. We've shown you where applicants with inferior credentials are giving priority of applicants for schools/jobs with superior credentials simply because the former aren't white. Yeah, I guess that is systemic racism. Derp.

What does a 50 year old case against Trump that got tossed for lack of evidence because the "witnesses" they wanted to use refused to testify under oath have anything to do with your lies? Focus, left winger. I know that can be hard for one that is insane.
Trump settled with the government case. Nobody refused to testify and the lawsuit went on for years. Trump agreed to send their rental agents to training on fair housing practices. Why lie? Force of habit?

Trump Downplays Housing Discrimination Lawsuit Against Him… It was Actually ‘Yuge’!

The DOJ’s case against the Trumps was based on a pattern of widespread discrimination against racial minorities who had been seeking apartments. Undercover government investigators posed as potential tenants; those who were white were given their choice of apartments to rent. Those who were black or Puerto Rican were turned away. Trump employees also allegedly used a secret notation system to mark the applications of minority applicants, and evidence gathered pointed to systematic violations of the FHA.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
I'm actually registered independent...but have you considered that while you view the democratic party as racist...minorities do not. Why is that?
You may be a "registered independent" but your thoughts peg you as a progressive wing nut. What about the (growing) number of minorities who support Trump - are they "racists?"

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Trump settled with the government case. Nobody refused to testify and the lawsuit went on for years. Trump agreed to send their rental agents to training on fair housing practices. Why lie? Force of habit?

Trump Downplays Housing Discrimination Lawsuit Against Him… It was Actually ‘Yuge’!

The DOJ’s case against the Trumps was based on a pattern of widespread discrimination against racial minorities who had been seeking apartments. Undercover government investigators posed as potential tenants; those who were white were given their choice of apartments to rent. Those who were black or Puerto Rican were turned away. Trump employees also allegedly used a secret notation system to mark the applications of minority applicants, and evidence gathered pointed to systematic violations of the FHA.
What about Biden's opposition to busing? Oh right, he's a Democrat so he gets a pass.

EatTheRich

President

It didn’t get “tossed for lack of evidence.” ItThe DOJ reached a settlement whereby Trump entered a consent agreement and paid large fines.

You can’t link to any such thing as you claim in your 2nd paragraph.

Your 1st paragraph has the same logic as “why did Jews want to get out of Poland if the German government was anti-Semitic?”