• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

T-rump a loser

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
why were you derailing the thread (in post #18)? that's against the rules.
How do you derail a thread that has a top post with no content? This isn't even an allowed thread top post.

Use the report button.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Would anyone pay to see a Bugsy vs Dawg debate live on PoliticalJack.com?

I have the equipment to stream it live, just would have to get them in the same room together. Could be fun.
I'd pay to be spared Bugsy's rambling.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
you said: This isn't even an allowed thread top post.

I say: you're losing it.
This was the top post: "in Iowa. Guess he's not the 'winner' he claimed. LOL"

It has no content, link, or commentary which of course is against the PJ rules.

Agree/Disagree and why?

:)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This was the top post: "in Iowa. Guess he's not the 'winner' he claimed. LOL"

It has no content, link, or commentary which of course is against the PJ rules.

Agree/Disagree and why?

:)
What rules?
If it's against the rules, why haven't you deleted it?
Then you can delete your posts starting with #18 where you're clearly trying to derail the thread.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
What rules?
If it's against the rules, why haven't you deleted it?
Then you can delete your posts starting with #18 where you're clearly trying to derail the thread.
I didn't delete because there was already two pages of discussion before I read it.

Rules:
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/warning-to-posters-with-no-real-content-read.75363/

Also listed in the forum rules here:

10. THREAD CREATION

The opening post of a thread sets the topic and the tone of the discussion. It should contain a member's opinions or questions with sufficient elaboration to establish a foundation for respectful discussion and debate. Threads should not be posted in the wrong forum, or be duplicates of other threads and/or topics (creating multiple threads with fundamentally the same topic is not allowed). Images, links, quotations, etc., should be used to support a member's opinion, not to replace it. Thread titles should be a description of the thread topic (and if not they may be altered by the moderators). Whether a thread has sufficiently set a basis for respectful debate on the thread topic will be at the discretion of the moderators.

BobbyT

Governor
I didn't delete because there was already two pages of discussion before I read it.

Rules:
https://www.politicaljack.com/threads/warning-to-posters-with-no-real-content-read.75363/

Also listed in the forum rules here:

10. THREAD CREATION

The opening post of a thread sets the topic and the tone of the discussion. It should contain a member's opinions or questions with sufficient elaboration to establish a foundation for respectful discussion and debate. Threads should not be posted in the wrong forum, or be duplicates of other threads and/or topics (creating multiple threads with fundamentally the same topic is not allowed). Images, links, quotations, etc., should be used to support a member's opinion, not to replace it. Thread titles should be a description of the thread topic (and if not they may be altered by the moderators). Whether a thread has sufficiently set a basis for respectful debate on the thread topic will be at the discretion of the moderators.
It is my opinion that it is funny (hence the lol) that the candidate who calls others loser as though that is substantive commentary, and calls himself winner as though is a detailed policy position, lost. Thus my top post.

SW48

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
It is my opinion that it is funny (hence the lol) that the candidate who calls others loser as though that is substantive commentary, and calls himself winner as though is a detailed policy position, lost. Thus my top post.
The crazy thing is the real race starts after new hampshire where it looks like both Clinton and Trump have big leads the rest of the way... Could be a presidents wife vs a billionaire with an offending personality.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
at least a coin wasn't needed to determine WINNER

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
This is what the pathetic Trump tweets when he loses. LOL

The media has not covered my long-shot great finish in Iowa fairly. Brought in record voters and got second highest vote total in history!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 2, 2016

My experience in Iowa was a great one. I started out with all of the experts saying I couldn't do well there and ended up in 2nd place. Nice

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 2, 2016