• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Taiwan birth rate plummets an incredible 27.6%!!! Is it the Covid vax?

More evidence the bioweapon is NOT covid19 but the vax for it. The elite want to reduce world population but NOT by a pandemic since that might kill them too. So they put the bioweapon in the vax and told the little people it was safe . Our leaders all say they got the shot but none of them did.

july 9 2022 couple of weeks ago, I wrote an article based on the shocking news that Taiwan's birth rate in May 2022 fell by 23.34% compared to May 2021.

I explained that in terms of statistics, the change in Taiwan is an unthinkable 26-sigma event of enormous magnitude.

Like most people would, I was hoping, despite evidence from other countries, that this is a data fluke.

Well, it is not, and the data for June was just released in Taiwan. I am very upset.

Compared to June 2021, birth rate in Jun 2022 is down by -27.66%. This is far worse than the previous month (May) drop of -23.34% and indicates a worsening birth rate trend.

Mind you, last Sep of 2021, when Jun 2022 babies were conceived in Taiwan, the people of Taiwan were mostly unaware of what was going to happen, and kept their family making plans intact. They probably did not notice a 27.66% decrease in pregnancies, or an increase in stillbirths. If someone told them, the young people of Taiwan probably thought that it was antivax propaganda that they should dutifully ignore, like their government and TV told them.

The result? An “impossible” birth rate drop of -27.66% is basically a slow death sentence for the population of Taiwan, if it continues, especially combined with a 26% increase in deaths.

Boltlady

Mayor
More evidence the bioweapon is NOT covid19 but the vax for it. The elite want to reduce world population but NOT by a pandemic since that might kill them too. So they put the bioweapon in the vax and told the little people it was safe . Our leaders all say they got the shot but none of them did.

july 9 2022 couple of weeks ago, I wrote an article based on the shocking news that Taiwan's birth rate in May 2022 fell by 23.34% compared to May 2021.

I explained that in terms of statistics, the change in Taiwan is an unthinkable 26-sigma event of enormous magnitude.

Like most people would, I was hoping, despite evidence from other countries, that this is a data fluke.

Well, it is not, and the data for June was just released in Taiwan. I am very upset.

Compared to June 2021, birth rate in Jun 2022 is down by -27.66%. This is far worse than the previous month (May) drop of -23.34% and indicates a worsening birth rate trend.

Mind you, last Sep of 2021, when Jun 2022 babies were conceived in Taiwan, the people of Taiwan were mostly unaware of what was going to happen, and kept their family making plans intact. They probably did not notice a 27.66% decrease in pregnancies, or an increase in stillbirths. If someone told them, the young people of Taiwan probably thought that it was antivax propaganda that they should dutifully ignore, like their government and TV told them.

The result? An “impossible” birth rate drop of -27.66% is basically a slow death sentence for the population of Taiwan, if it continues, especially combined with a 26% increase in deaths.
A few days ago I saw some information that was the result of some tests that were done at an Israeli University. They had decided to test the sperm counts of young men who had donated at birth clinics. They figured that the test subjects would all be pretty healthy. They found that the men who had the Pfizer vaccines had a 22% less sperm count.

Seems the birth rates are down in our country too.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan

DING DING DING!!!
- We've got a brand new KOOK site for my list igorchudov.substack.com

Hey speedy - I don't know if you are aware of it or not but Taiwan doesn't do Pfizer or Moderna vaccines - they have their own home-grown one.

But as to your ridiculous story do a google search for this story and you'll find the only places printing it are other KOOK sites from the right wing echo chamber.

But then again - what else would I expect from PJ conservative posters?

But hey - thanks for the new site for my list.

TBLee

Governor
A few days ago I saw some information that was the result of some tests that were done at an Israeli University. They had decided to test the sperm counts of young men who had donated at birth clinics. They figured that the test subjects would all be pretty healthy. They found that the men who had the Pfizer vaccines had a 22% less sperm count.

Seems the birth rates are down in our country too.
It will be years before we know the actual impact of these vaccines on adults, let alone pregnant woman and babies. There is no way I would have ever gotten the vaccine if I were looking to get pregnant. Nor would I inject my baby or child with a substance that has had so little research on the actual long term implications.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
DING DING DING!!! - We've got a brand new KOOK site for my list igorchudov.substack.com

Hey speedy - I don't know if you are aware of it or not but Taiwan doesn't do Pfizer or Moderna vaccines - they have their own home-grown one.

But as to your ridiculous story do a google search for this story and you'll find the only places printing it are other KOOK sites from the right wing echo chamber.

You do realize that the actual "echo chamber" is the one created by your refusal to look at any data published by sources you don't like, right?

Boltlady

Mayor
DING DING DING!!! - We've got a brand new KOOK site for my list igorchudov.substack.com

You use Google? As corrupt as it is it's no wonder you never know what the truth is about much of anything.