• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Take A Looksy at How Tolerant the Republican Party Is

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
See, the problem with that is while you and I hold the First Amendment to be sacrosanct, the Muslim does not. He will kill you for reminding him that the 'Prophet" was little more than a sheep-herding pedophile.

Islam is a scourge on Humanity.
I don't know why you repub/cons are so afraid of....
Muslims, real Christians, Jews, brown people, black people, migrants, gays,
transgenders, etc., etc.

Corruptbuddha

Governor
I don't know why you repub/cons are so afraid of....
Muslims, real Christians, Jews, brown people, black people, migrants, gays,
transgenders, etc., etc.
I'm not afraid of any of the groups you mention. I'm also not afraid of cancer, but it's a reality. Islam is a cancer that liberals ignore, or even embrace, at their own peril.

"There’s a storm brewing in Tarrant County, TX, where the local Republican party is set to vote on whether or not to oust county vice chair Shahid Shafi from a leadership position within the party.

Shafi, a local surgeon, happens to be Muslim. And for a group of Tarrant County Republicans, that’s simply a bridge too far.

“Dr. Shafi is a practicing, Mosque-attending muslim [sic] who claims not to follow sharia law or know what it is,” one local conservative activist said in a Facebook post calling for Shafi’s ouster. “As a practicing muslim that is an overt falsehood. Sharia law is anathema to our Constitution because Islam recognizes no other law but shariah [sic].”

https://splinternews.com/take-a-wild-guess-why-these-texas-republicans-want-to-o-1830884514

Good Luck making your tent smaller. Definitely going to win elections that way.
As long as it leads to stopping the importation of Sharia compliant Muslims like we did communists and Nazis what's your problem?

As long as it leads to stopping the importation of Sharia compliant Muslims like we did communists and Nazis what's your problem?
Personally I think it hilarious that Republicans are trying to kick this guy out of their party for his religious views. The next time you see a right-winger put the word tolerant in quotes you had better call them a hypocrite.

Personally I think it hilarious that Republicans are trying to kick this guy out of their party for his religious views. The next time you see a right-winger put the word tolerant in quotes you had better call them a hypocrite.
Sharia is like Nazism or Communism. There is no difference and no need to tolerate it in immigration. Why do you think we have to?