• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Take A Looksy at How Tolerant the Republican Party Is

Immigration has nothing to do with this thread.
You read about a brown guy and automatically assume it's about immigration. It's not. It's about people in the Republican party who aren't especially fond of religious freedom.
Yes, it does. Telling people they aren't wanted because their ideology is as unwanted as communism or Nazism goes a long way towards ending a flow of humanity that needs to reform itself before coming here.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I'm not afraid of any of the groups you mention. I'm also not afraid of cancer, but it's a reality. Islam is a cancer that liberals ignore, or even embrace, at their own peril.
You're condemning all of Islam....with no basis. You can look at any religion and find fundamentalist fringes whose practices are downright evil.
I hate to say this, but it's only conservatives who scare themselves silly over this kind of thing. I know some Muslim families and they're great people.
Get a grip.

I'm not afraid of any of the groups you mention. I'm also not afraid of cancer, but it's a reality. Islam is a cancer that liberals ignore, or even embrace, at their own peril.
And if they embrace it how do we keep them from importing it. Embrace over there, not here.

You're condemning all of Islam....with no basis. You can look at any religion and find fundamentalist fringes whose practices are downright evil.
I hate to say this, but it's only conservatives who scare themselves silly over this kind of thing. I know some Muslim families and they're great people.
Get a grip.
A Sharia compliant Muslim is following an ideology like Nazism or Communism. We ask and don't allow people to immigrate here if they say they were or are Nazis or Communists. What don't you get?

EatTheRich

President
A Sharia compliant Muslim is following an ideology like Nazism or Communism. We ask and don't allow people to immigrate here if they say they were or are Nazis or Communists. What don't you get?
1. Also unconstitutional
2. Everyone follows an ideology
3. There are “sharia-compliant” Muslims across the political spectrum, just as there are “kosher-compliant” Jews and “canon law-compliant” Christians who believe all sorts of things.

1. Also unconstitutional
2. Everyone follows an ideology
3. There are “sharia-compliant” Muslims across the political spectrum, just as there are “kosher-compliant” Jews and “canon law-compliant” Christians who believe all sorts of things.
1. What is unconstitutional?
2. And we don't let Nazis or Communists immigrate into the country for their ideology. What is your point?
3. I don't believe you know what you're talking about. And we don't want Sharia ideology to become an increasingly divisive issue as more Muslims are imported. What don't you appreciate about that truth that is clearly seen across Europe. Your argument appears to want to undermine our current system probably for the advantage of your communist intentions for this country. Your opinion can't really be trusted.

Yes, it does. Telling people they aren't wanted because their ideology is as unwanted as communism or Nazism goes a long way towards ending a flow of humanity that needs to reform itself before coming here.
The government can not discriminate based on religion. Nazism and communism are not religions so you can go ahead and throw that argument in the trash bin.

EatTheRich

President
1. What is unconstitutional?
2. And we don't let Nazis or Communists immigrate into the country for their ideology. What is your point?
3. I don't believe you know what you're talking about. And we don't want Sharia ideology to become an increasingly divisive issue as more Muslims are imported. What don't you appreciate about that truth that is clearly seen across Europe. Your argument appears to want to undermine our current system probably for the advantage of your communist intentions for this country. Your opinion can't really be trusted.
Excluding people based on their speech is unconstitutional thought control.

Excluding people based on their speech is unconstitutional thought control.
Excluding non-citizens is our right. We currently have a law excluding current or past Nazi and Communist party members from immigrating to this country. What don't you get about that?