• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Taking a knee in America

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
He placed his big fat knee on Garner's neck and you know it. Stop lying. I figured you'd defend this killer as well. It's what you do.
Here you go ERIC....look at the pictures and dream about how big and tough that cop looked performing the ILLEGAL choke hold on Garner, even while he was down on the ground. And remember....HE DIED....Coincidence??? Hardly!!

EatTheRich

President
Yeah but he wasn’t suffocated. So that’s not it.
Didn’t any of you follow up on any of this??
Facts suck huh?
The autopsy said Garner was suffocated. “Compression of the neck that prevents breathing” was the cause of death. And Floyd was obviously suffocated in that video.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I heard that George Floyd was calling for his Momma while that policeman had his knee on his throat. His Momma has been dead for two years.

He must have known he was going to die. He must have been very scared. Poor man.
Yes...he was. You could hear it on the video. You might know the people on this site that will defend this freak policeman. Disgusting.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Trayvon Martin was defending himself against Zimmerman after his attempts to run and to hide were foiled.
Trayvon was at his baby daddy girlfriends apt door and instead of going inside he went looking for the "cracker" the fat girlfriend told him to do on the phone...……….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Or gone to college, or had children, or flown a commercial plane.
or been a great bookstore clerk...…………….
yet instead of going inside baby daddy new girlfriends apartment whem baby mama sent him because she couldn't handle his Gang ways, he died...……..

EatTheRich

President
Trayvon was at his baby daddy girlfriends apt door and instead of going inside he went looking for the "cracker" the fat girlfriend told him to do on the phone...……….
So you say. None of Zimmerman’s stories included that detail though. After he was caught lying to cops once and changed his story, he says that he went looking for and caught up to Martin.

Dino

Russian Asset
So you say. None of Zimmerman’s stories included that detail though. After he was caught lying to cops once and changed his story, he says that he went looking for and caught up to Martin.
More lies.
you know his story was that he was heading back to his car. But you change history for effect and to look correct. Over and over you do this.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I heard that George Floyd was calling for his Momma while that policeman had his knee on his throat. His Momma has been dead for two years.

He must have known he was going to die. He must have been very scared. Poor man.
Wonder how scared the business owners are while the animals burn and loot their businesses...……..must be a hellish part of the city if a Bistro needs a 6' 6" SECURITY GUARD...………...eh, we have many Bistro's here/restaurants and don't need SECURITY, damn why do blue innner cities?

EatTheRich

President
Wonder how scared the business owners are while the animals burn and loot their businesses...……..must be a hellish part of the city if a Bistro needs a 6' 6" SECURITY GUARD...………...eh, we have many Bistro's here/restaurants and don't need SECURITY, damn why do blue innner cities?
I bet there would be a lot less looting and burning if the government fired all their agents provocateurs and provided basic essentials to the affected community for the duration of the crisis.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I bet there would be a lot less looting and burning if the government fired all their agents provocateurs and provided basic essentials to the affected community for the duration of the crisis.
There would be Less looting if NG's would shoot all the damn looters...…….Dead