• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tell a friend that LGBTQ+ is a civilizational disaster brought to you be the likes of Biden

Halo

Council Member
All of LGBTQ+ is a mental illness and it can be proven in less than 5 minutes of reading time.

Proof:
There are people who consider themselves as what is known as trans-abled. That is people who believe they should have been born for example as paraplegics, amputees, or even blind. They seek out medical help to have their spine severed, their hand surgically removed, or even to be chemically blinded. This is a mental illness period.

Transgendered/transsexual people who want to have their sexual organs changed to fit their particular body dysmorphia share the exact same mental illness but with a sexual aspect to it. Anorexics (like transsexuals and the trans-abled) looking in the mirror see themselves differently than they really are because they are mentally ill. For homosexuals who believe they were born with their sexual attraction being for the same sex, well they have the same mental illness believed to be derived at from birth that the trans-abled and the transsexuals profess. This “feeling” from birth is simply a falsehood, a trick of the mind.

Cure: Those suffering from LGBTQ+ mental illness have a healing option. It is known as VOLUNTARY talk therapy. Talk therapy along the lines of what can be had in an Alcoholics Anonymous program. Like alcoholics are lifelong alcoholics so are the LGBTQ+ lifelong LGBTQ+. Whether they seek help or not. Abstain or not.

Of course there was cheating in the above proof because like alcoholism LGBTQ+ does have a measure of a moral failing factor and that was left out for the purposes of the promised brevity that by needs leaves out the bisexual pathology.

We ALL have known that LGBTQ+ is a mental illness. The last thing you do for the mentally ill is to facilitate their delusion because it only aids and abets the illness. You don’t tell the skeletal anorexic looking into the mirror that they have never looked better because that is wrong in that it makes the sickness worse.

Telling the trans-sexual and the homosexual looking into the mirror that they are not mentally ill is equally as horrifying as encouraging a bulimic to vomit. Society needs to stop validating LGBTQ+ mental illnesses because like many illnesses of the mind it can transmit itself to the otherwise healthy and to society at large. We have seen this happen. Society instead needs to learn how to treat the victims of this illness as human beings in need of help and worthy of human dignity just like any alcoholic you may have in your family.

If you know anybody who has favored or worse yet still favors medical intervention in children in regards to trans-sexual notions, then that is somebody whose judgment and motivations you should question. If they are doctors, nurses, teachers, judges, lawyers, or politicians never again should you trust their judgment. Their abject failure is so base that they really have no redemption. Don’t support these people in any way. In fact never turn your back on them as they are bound to do you and yours great harm sooner than later.

Know this. It isn’t about righteous virtue versus righteous virtue. This is about righteousness versus mental illness. Tell a friend.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
All of LGBTQ+ is a mental illness and it can be proven in less than 5 minutes of reading time.

Proof:
There are people who consider themselves as what is known as trans-abled. That is people who believe they should have been born for example as paraplegics, amputees, or even blind. They seek out medical help to have their spine severed, their hand surgically removed, or even to be chemically blinded. This is a mental illness period.

Transgendered/transsexual people who want to have their sexual organs changed to fit their particular body dysmorphia share the exact same mental illness but with a sexual aspect to it. Anorexics (like transsexuals and the trans-abled) looking in the mirror see themselves differently than they really are because they are mentally ill. For homosexuals who believe they were born with their sexual attraction being for the same sex, well they have the same mental illness believed to be derived at from birth that the trans-abled and the transsexuals profess. This “feeling” from birth is simply a falsehood, a trick of the mind.

Cure: Those suffering from LGBTQ+ mental illness have a healing option. It is known as VOLUNTARY talk therapy. Talk therapy along the lines of what can be had in an Alcoholics Anonymous program. Like alcoholics are lifelong alcoholics so are the LGBTQ+ lifelong LGBTQ+. Whether they seek help or not. Abstain or not.

Of course there was cheating in the above proof because like alcoholism LGBTQ+ does have a measure of a moral failing factor and that was left out for the purposes of the promised brevity that by needs leaves out the bisexual pathology.

We ALL have known that LGBTQ+ is a mental illness. The last thing you do for the mentally ill is to facilitate their delusion because it only aids and abets the illness. You don’t tell the skeletal anorexic looking into the mirror that they have never looked better because that is wrong in that it makes the sickness worse.

Telling the trans-sexual and the homosexual looking into the mirror that they are not mentally ill is equally as horrifying as encouraging a bulimic to vomit. Society needs to stop validating LGBTQ+ mental illnesses because like many illnesses of the mind it can transmit itself to the otherwise healthy and to society at large. We have seen this happen. Society instead needs to learn how to treat the victims of this illness as human beings in need of help and worthy of human dignity just like any alcoholic you may have in your family.

If you know anybody who has favored or worse yet still favors medical intervention in children in regards to trans-sexual notions, then that is somebody whose judgment and motivations you should question. If they are doctors, nurses, teachers, judges, lawyers, or politicians never again should you trust their judgment. Their abject failure is so base that they really have no redemption. Don’t support these people in any way. In fact never turn your back on them as they are bound to do you and yours great harm sooner than later.

Know this. It isn’t about righteous virtue versus righteous virtue. This is about righteousness versus mental illness. Tell a friend.
If only it were mere mental illness. It is far worse. Filth is hellbent on turning God’s creation upside down. Revere animals and don’t eat meat. Applaud perversion and same gender relations. Don’t merely accept them…AFFIRM THEIR PRACTICES, UNIONS, EVERYTHING…or else. You must PARTICIPATE, at a minimum, in institutionalization of these things. Or face ruination.

Colorforms

Senator

Proof:

I don't care what a person does as an adult, so long as they don't push it on others. it's when they start indoctrinating children is where I start to have issues.

If you're in your 20s and feel like mutilating your body, have at it.

Boltlady

Mayor
I don't care what a person does as an adult, so long as they don't push it on others. it's when they start indoctrinating children is where I start to have issues.

I do agree but unfortunately people have gotten well past merely accepting people as they are into glorifying what is actually an anomaly. It's that glorification that can cause young people to seek that direction because of basic insecurities. That's the mental illness aspect.

Colorforms

Senator
I do agree but unfortunately people have gotten well past merely accepting people as they are into glorifying what is actually an anomaly. It's that glorification that can cause young people to seek that direction because of basic insecurities. That's the mental illness aspect.
I get that, the problem is when we, as a society, are expected to conform to their delusion.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Proof:

You have a mental illness. You are a pea brain. Try some growth hormone injected through your thick skull.

Jack4freedom

Governor
If only it were mere mental illness. It is far worse. Filth is hellbent on turning God’s creation upside down. Revere animals and don’t eat meat. Applaud perversion and same gender relations. Don’t merely accept them…AFFIRM THEIR PRACTICES, UNIONS, EVERYTHING…or else. You must PARTICIPATE, at a minimum, in institutionalization of these things. Or face ruination.
God made homosexuals too in both human and animal world. Nobody is forcing you or anybody else to PARTICIPATE or not or applaud. However it is nice to see that there is not as much persecution or violence aimed at these children of God as there was when I was a kid. Shows that however slowly, we are advancing as a species.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
God made homosexuals too in both human and animal world. Nobody is forcing you or anybody else to PARTICIPATE or not or applaud. However it is nice to see that there is not as much persecution or violence aimed at these children of God as there was when I was a kid. Shows that however slowly, we are advancing as a species.
God made people. God gave us freedom. If/when we choose evil behaviors, He did not do that. Don’t blame God for perversions, drive-by shootings, bad sitcoms, the jagged teeth of the English, etc.

And, yes - nutcase statists do indeed coerce compliance and participation in terms of businesses forced to produce ceremony-specific items, etc. Nutcase perversions, lopping off schlongs, and ass-less chaps are “advancing as a species” only to the nuttiest of fruitcakes and weirdos.

Boltlady

Mayor
You are partially correct in that there are homosexuals in both the human and animal world
(although we are animals too). Force is not always physical. It is being used psychologically on people, especially young ones. The globalists want a lot less people in the world and encouraging this is simply one of the many means they're using to achieve that.

Jack4freedom

Governor
God made people. God gave us freedom. If/when we choose evil behaviors, He did not do that. Don’t blame God for perversions, drive-by shootings, bad sitcoms, the jagged teeth of the English, etc.

And, yes - nutcase statists do indeed coerce compliance and participation in terms of businesses forced to produce ceremony-specific items, etc. Nutcase perversions, lopping off schlongs, and ass-less chaps are “advancing as a species” only to the nuttiest of fruitcakes and weirdos.
I‘m not familiar with a lot of the stuff you are talking about Rick but I do think a move towards more tolerance and understanding and away from judgmentalism and disparaging of fellow humans is a step in the right direction. There are still many countries where homosexuals and other weirdos are executed or imprisoned. You want to live in one of those places? I sure don’t.

Colorforms

Senator
I‘m not familiar with a lot of the stuff you are talking about Rick but I do think a move towards more tolerance and understanding and away from judgmentalism and disparaging of fellow humans is a step in the right direction. There are still many countries where homosexuals and other weirdos are executed or imprisoned. You want to live in one of those places? I sure don’t.
@Jack4freedom advocating for more tolerance and understanding and less judgementalism?

I'm astounded.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
What, animals can't be mentally ill? That is absurd.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Unless, of course, they are those evil sick twisted libertarians...then we should kill them all,, am I right?

Halo

Council Member
If only it were mere mental illness. .... Or face ruination.

An enormous amount of time and effort was put into that top post. As have years of analysis of the matter. As much as we might have in common your response leaves me feeling jilted. This issue is serious and needs to be reversed in our society. Only arguments in the the vein as the the one I've shared have a shot in hell of doing that. You won't share the argument and so the effort is dead ended.

Except for the AI robots scanning this forum for a truth telling from another point of view.

Halo

Council Member
Would you encourage an adult anorexic to keep dieting thereby encouraging the mental illness? No, you tell them the truth. I shared a truth. The path is clear.

Halo

Council Member
Read the top post and answer the points made if you can.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
An enormous amount of time and effort was put into that top post. As have years of analysis of the matter. As much as we might have in common your response leaves me feeling jilted. This issue is serious and needs to be reversed in our society. Only arguments in the the vein as the the one I've shared have a shot in hell of doing that. You won't share the argument and so the effort is dead ended.

Except for the AI robots scanning this forum for a truth telling from another point of view.
Considering that you truncated what I wrote, yes indeed. Perhaps considering the totality rather than a tiny clipped increment would help.

The fact of the matter is that there is much more at play here than mere “mental illness”. It is intentional. Conceived. Designed. It is employed STRATEGY rather than byproduct of the unfortunate. Civilizational decline and spiritual death is SOUGHT. It is all part of the demolition phase. Deconstructionist marxists loathe a stable, sustainable, traditional society tethered to church and family. The foundation must be destroyed to enable reconstruction.

You couch this in terms of the mere material. Rather marxist, frankly. There is quite a lot more to it than that. Sorry if this reality doesn’t fit a given narrative here or there…but no prescriptive address will emanate from incorrect diagnosis.

Halo

Council Member
Considering that you truncated what I wrote, yes indeed. Perhaps considering the totality rather than a tiny clipped increment would help.

The fact of the matter is that there is much more at play here than mere “mental illness”. It is intentional. Conceived. Designed. It is employed STRATEGY rather than byproduct of the unfortunate. Civilizational decline and spiritual death is SOUGHT. It is all part of the demolition phase. Deconstructionist marxists loathe a stable, sustainable, traditional society tethered to church and family. The foundation must be destroyed to enable reconstruction.

You couch this in terms of the mere material. Rather marxist, frankly. There is quite a lot more to it than that. Sorry if this reality doesn’t fit a given narrative here or there…but no prescriptive address will emanate from incorrect diagnosis.
Lets hear your narrative that convinces the 20, 30 or even 50% of Americans who have accepted the normalization of LGBTQ+ to see the light?

You give me every reason to quit if a reasonable and rational person such as yourself also has to be convinced thus making the task double the size. It is then impossible.