• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tell a friend that LGBTQ+ is a civilizational disaster brought to you be the likes of Biden

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Lets hear your narrative that convinces the 20, 30 or even 50% of Americans who have accepted the normalization of LGBTQ+ to see the light?

You give me every reason to quit if a reasonable and rational person such as yourself also has to be convinced thus making the task double the size. It is then impossible.
You don’t need to convince me. We simply differ on causation. The cause of the problem is not mental illness and gender dysphoria. The problem is evil marxists who will/do deploy EVERYTHING at their disposal to wage war on Western Civilization and the Judeo-Christian value system. They are at war with faith, traditional family unit, and every other societal bulwark. EVERY issue they champion is mere trojan horse. LGBTQ nonsense, feminism, environmentalism, climate change, “reproductive rights”, racism/minority rights, poverty…all of these and more…mere trojan horse. They care NOTHING for any of these. These are mere tools to beat down and deconstruct all semblance of stability and unity. Deconstructionists, the lot of them.

I am not saying the transgender nonsense isn’t horrible. It is. It’s just one arrow in the marxist quiver to destroy civilization. Sloughing it off to mental illness doesn’t tell the tale. It’s just one of many fronts opened against Western Civilization, liberty, capitalism, and classical liberalism. They aim to destroy all of the above.

Halo

Council Member
You don’t need to convince me. We simply differ on causation. The cause of the problem is not mental illness and gender dysphoria. The problem is evil marxists who will/do deploy EVERYTHING at their disposal to wage war on Western Civilization and the Judeo-Christian value system. They are at war with faith, traditional family unit, and every other societal bulwark. EVERY issue they champion is mere trojan horse. LGBTQ nonsense, feminism, environmentalism, climate change, “reproductive rights”, racism/minority rights, poverty…all of these and more…mere trojan horse. They care NOTHING for any of these. These are mere tools to beat down and deconstruct all semblance of stability and unity. Deconstructionists, the lot of them.

I am not saying the transgender nonsense isn’t horrible. It is. It’s just one arrow in the marxist quiver to destroy civilization. Sloughing it off to mental illness doesn’t tell the tale. It’s just one of many fronts opened against Western Civilization, liberty, capitalism, and classical liberalism. They aim to destroy all of the above.
Causation is the whole point here. The argument puts a wedge between the pro mentally ill cause and the evil marxists.

God, my Christian God, is a god of logic and reason so that the secular argument is his. So in fact use it. Don't resort to "... because God says so... " has been my modus operandi for some time now.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Causation is the whole point here. The argument puts a wedge between the pro mentally ill cause and the evil marxists.

God, my Christian God, is a god of logic and reason so that the secular argument is his. So in fact use it. Don't resort to "... because God says so... " has been my modus operandi for some time now.
I didn’t resort to “Because God says so”. I noted the commonality across the malignant incremental “causes” of the left - all of which are trojan horses. Seems like you aren’t reading what I write. If there were NO mentally ill gender confused folks, the same deconstructionist loons would continue onward with all the other societal destabilization items as noted. You seem to be engaging in Whack-a-Mole. Attack the nest.

Colorforms

Senator
An enormous amount of time and effort was put into that top post. As have years of analysis of the matter. As much as we might have in common your response leaves me feeling jilted. This issue is serious and needs to be reversed in our society. Only arguments in the the vein as the the one I've shared have a shot in hell of doing that. You won't share the argument and so the effort is dead ended.

Except for the AI robots scanning this forum for a truth telling from another point of view.
One of the downsides to a free society is that people should be allowed to do things that others may find unhealthy. So long as those behaviors have a minimal impact on the lives of others, then I, for one, am not the kind of person to say that it should be restricted.

Halo

Council Member
I didn’t resort to “Because God says so”. I noted the commonality across the malignant incremental “causes” of the left - all of which are trojan horses. Seems like you aren’t reading what I write. If there were NO mentally ill gender confused folks, the same deconstructionist loons would continue onward with all the other societal destabilization items as noted. You seem to be engaging in Whack-a-Mole. Attack the nest.
One whack-a-mole at a time is how the defenestration of the nest accomplished.

Try the argument put forth on a friend and see if they have the balls to say they don't care, let the mentally ill do as they please to themselves and the society they live in. You'll get more mental illness until you start treating it like a mental illness.

Halo

Council Member
One of the downsides to a free society is that people should be allowed to do things that others may find unhealthy. So long as those behaviors have a minimal impact on the lives of others, then I, for one, am not the kind of person to say that it should be restricted.
As the argument states society shouldn't aggrandize and elevate a mental illness. You should treat lgbt+ like you would anorexia. As stated before VOLUNTARY talk therapy and not laws that normalize mental illness.

Read the top post and see that your concerns were all covered.

Colorforms

Senator
As the argument states society shouldn't aggrandize and elevate a mental illness. You should treat lgbt+ like you would anorexia. As stated before VOLUNTARY talk therapy and not laws that normalize mental illness.

Read the top post and see that your concerns were all covered.
I agree, but how far would you go with an anorexic if they refused to eat? Sometimes a person has to learn on their own.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
One whack-a-mole at a time is how the defenestration of the nest accomplished.

Try the argument put forth on a friend and see if they have the balls to say they don't care, let the mentally ill do as they please to themselves and the society they live in. You'll get more mental illness until you start treating it like a mental illness.
No, I reject the leftist lie at its source rather than be distracted by its varied increments. Attack the source. Their agenda is societal destruction. That’s the common denominator - that is what is to be combatted. Pattern recognition is a thing. Beat back the barbarian hordes rather than debating which club or spear they deploy. They champion darkness across a vast array of supposed agenda items. Shine light on that.

Anyway, you do you.

Halo

Council Member
I agree, but how far would you go with an anorexic if they refused to eat? Sometimes a person has to learn on their own.
No encouraging an anorexic to diet nor laws encouraging anorexia. Watch college applicants stop lgbtq+ 'ing themselves into admission. Watch no government money being spent on sex changes. This is pretty straight forward. I don't see where you are coming from.

Halo

Council Member
No, I reject the leftist lie at its source rather than be distracted by its varied increments. Attack the source. Their agenda is societal destruction. That’s the common denominator - that is what is to be combatted. Pattern recognition is a thing. Beat back the barbarian hordes rather than debating which club or spear they deploy. They champion darkness across a vast array of supposed agenda items. Shine light on that.

Anyway, you do you.
I am doing me.

Thanks for the feed back.

Colorforms

Senator
No encouraging an anorexic to diet nor laws encouraging anorexia. Watch college applicants stop lgbtq+ 'ing themselves into admission. Watch no government money being spent on sex changes. This is pretty straight forward. I don't see where you are coming from.
Oh, I agree. Society should not be forced to play into these personal decisions. If they want to do it for themselves, that's one thing, but I'm not going to consider a biological man a woman.

Halo

Council Member
Oh, I agree. Society should not be forced to play into these personal decisions. If they want to do it for themselves, that's one thing, but I'm not going to consider a biological man a woman.
You stopped being forced when you redefine the problem as a mental illness as opposed to civil rights, clearly? Don't you think?

Colorforms

Senator
You stopped being forced when you redefine the problem as a mental illness, clearly? Don't you think?
No, because there are people who refuse to see it as a mental illness. It used to be "gender dysphoria" in the DSM-5 and gender reassignment was the extreme option. For some reason, the left has decided to embrace these mental illnesses and rally behind them as a means of virtue signaling and pretending they're superior to others.

I honestly think leftism is a mental illness. Like an extreme narcissism where you believe you're not only superior, but that anyone who doesn't believe like you is inferior, and in many cases, evil.

Halo

Council Member
No, because there are people who refuse to see it as a mental illness. It used to be "gender dysphoria" in the DSM-5 and gender reassignment was the extreme option. For some reason, the left has decided to embrace these mental illnesses and rally behind them as a means of virtue signaling and pretending they're superior to others.

I honestly think leftism is a mental illness.
That is why you have the argument I put forth once again declaring the mental illness that it is with clear and real examples.

Leftism is more of an IQ deficiency. That is the only reason conservatives have ever had any leverage given how leftists have always been a little more in number. Or so it seemed.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The top post is full of tolerance and understanding and less "judgmentalism" maybe @Jack4freedom should read it again.
This is hardly tolerant. Certainly does not exhibit understanding.
We ALL have known that LGBTQ+ is a mental illness.

When I was in high school it was accepted that it was ok to beat the shit out of gays....faggots...fairies. I went to an all boys catholic high school and got the bible on a daily basis...homosexuality was bad, pre-marital sex was as sin...even that sodomy would be a ticket to hell...until I found that if my girl friend went down on me...it was sodomy...and that I discovered a friend was gay...after he'd been beaten up as he left a gay bar....and another friend was arrested for dressing as a woman and called me to bail him out... sadly, in both cases, I pretty much quit being friends with them, because my catholic upbringing prevented any ability to be tolerant.

50 years later I've encountered a neighbor's daughter who is undergoing surgical transformation to being male. We have a friend who is gay and helped him with some cash when he was fired from his job for being gay. The woman who is training our dogs is a lesbian. Guess what? I feel no motivation to judge them or to lecture them about changing their sexual preference or decisions about their bodies.

Why is it that you feel compelled to lecture others about something that is none of your business?

Halo

Council Member
This is hardly tolerant. Certainly does not exhibit understanding.
We ALL have known that LGBTQ+ is a mental illness.

When I was in high school it was accepted that it was ok to beat the shit out of gays....faggots...fairies. I went to an all boys catholic high school and got the bible on a daily basis...homosexuality was bad, pre-marital sex was as sin...even that sodomy would be a ticket to hell...until I found that if my girl friend went down on me...it was sodomy...and that I discovered a friend was gay...after he'd been beaten up as he left a gay bar....and another friend was arrested for dressing as a woman and called me to bail him out... sadly, in both cases, I pretty much quit being friends with them, because my catholic upbringing prevented any ability to be tolerant.

50 years later I've encountered a neighbor's daughter who is undergoing surgical transformation to being male. We have a friend who is gay and helped him with some cash when he was fired from his job for being gay. The woman who is training our dogs is a lesbian. Guess what? I feel no motivation to judge them or to lecture them about changing their sexual preference or decisions about their bodies.

Why is it that you feel compelled to lecture others about something that is none of your business?
Please, the Catholic Church is hardly Christian in its teachings. And if you disagree I'll be linking you to videos that make the clear case that so much "church teachings" are not really what the Bible teaches. They will show what the church teaches and what the Bible teaches side-by-side.

Your life experiences are really touching but you got it wrong early in life and you're getting it wrong late in life. Wrong both times. And our society is paying twice for what you got wrong twice.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Please, the Catholic Church is hardly Christian in its teachings. And if you disagree I'll be linking you to videos that make the clear case that so much "church teachings" are not really what the Bible teaches. They will show what the church teaches and what the Bible teaches side-by-side.

Your life experiences are really touching but you got it wrong early in life and you're getting it wrong late in life. Wrong both times. And our society is paying twice for what you got wrong twice.
Uganda now has the death penalty for gays. Feel free to move there.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

In 1966 their teachings about homosexuality match yours. Their interpretation of the bible is irrelevant to this thread...

What price is society paying? You pretend to have been damaged because someone is gay....tell us how. You think you have an interest in when some guy decides he should be a woman...you don't. It is none of your business.