• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tell me again, why do the rich need more of my money

Citizen

Council Member
Why is it the rich are free to take the money I earn.

Why are the rich allowed to manipulate the American economy in such a way that they basically makes us slaves working to barely get by?

Why is it that THEY (The Rich) get to write laws that take MY MONEY away from me?

Oh & why do right wing idiots support the rich, putting us workers into poverty?

:cool:

Bo-4

Senator
Oh you know the answer to that Cit. It's all about bottoms up for these clowns.

They hold the worker bees upside down by the ankles, and shake the change out of their pockets.

What could be fairer than that? ;-)

Citizen

Council Member
Oh you know the answer to that Cit. It's all about bottoms up for these clowns.

They hold the worker bees upside down by the ankles, and shake the change out of their pockets.

What could be fairer than that? ;-)

hehehehehehehehehe,, they are a sick bunch aren't they.

Citizen

Council Member
Awwww, you poor guys are just a couple of victims, aren't you?
Tell me again, why do the rich need more of MY MONEY?

Why do YOU support wealth redistribution now? Because I've seen you complain about it when it comes to helping the unemployed or poor.

So why have you changed you mind on it?

Lukey

Senator
How, by you spending your money buying their products and services? Yes, how dare they not give you the fruits of their labor for free?

StanH

Council Member
Hilarious stuff. But if you can't tell the difference between government redistributing wealth by force and me buying a taco at Taco Bell, there is simply no hope for you.

I suppose you'll just have to be one of those poor victims your whole life.

Now please stand by while I cue up some nice violin music for you.

Tell me again, why do the rich need more of MY MONEY?

Why do YOU support wealth redistribution now? Because I've seen you complain about it when it comes to helping the unemployed or poor.

So why have you changed you mind on it?

NCmusicman

Governor
Who are you working for? Sounds like you have it back-asswards. Democrats want to kill all of the gueese that lay golden eggs.

Citizen

Council Member
How, by you spending your money buying their products and services? Yes, how dare they not give you the fruits of their labor for free?
Nice attempt at a spin & dodge, but right wing B/S doesn't work with me.

So why do YOU now support wealth redistribution?

Citizen

Council Member
Hilarious stuff. But if you can't tell the difference between government redistributing wealth by force and me buying a taco at Taco Bell, there is simply no hope for you.

I suppose you'll just have to be one of those poor victims your whole life.

Now please stand by while I cue up some nice violin music for you.
Obvioulsy you can't tell the difference. the rich writhing laws to take my money, is government wealth redistribution, but I don't expect con's to be able to understand basic facts.

Citizen

Council Member
Who are you working for? Sounds like you have it back-asswards. Democrats want to kill all of the gueese that lay golden eggs.
Is Eric Holder in jail yet?

Bwaahaaahaaaahaaaa !!!!!!!!

All hail King Blam!!!!!

& his cry baby snitches.....

Lukey

Senator
Nice attempt at a spin & dodge, but right wing B/S doesn't work with me.

So why do YOU now support wealth redistribution?
I don't. And your rudimentary attempt to spin the issue of wealth redistribution doesn't pass the laugh test.

Citizen

Council Member
I don't. And your rudimentary attempt to spin the issue of wealth redistribution doesn't pass the laugh test.
Ah just keep spinning. We all know right wingers LOVE wealth redistribution, as YOU ALL have shown in this thread.

Lukey

Senator
Ah just keep spinning. We all know right wingers LOVE wealth redistribution, as YOU ALL have shown in this thread.
Cit, you threw up an airball here. Don't get pissed at me for merely pointing that out. There is, of course, no official government policies that push money from the poor to the wealthy (and the fact that you listed zero examples bears that out).

StanH

Council Member
Which laws have been written for the rich to take your money?

Obvioulsy you can't tell the difference. the rich writhing laws to take my money, is government wealth redistribution, but I don't expect con's to be able to understand basic facts.

Z

zzigzzag

It's not just laws. The average CEO made 40 times the median salary in the 70's. Now it's 400 times and wages have stagnated parallel with that phenomena. Manufacturing jobs have all gone to China to serve the bottom line while wages remain stagnated. See any connection? Naaahhh....what these pricks need is a tax break. Right, Lukey? Pass the debt on to the next generation and keep calling them "job creators" when they're actually robber barons. Keep pushin' that good ol' trickle down theory....you know....that self indulgence by the elite is the best economic engine to which we could possibly aspire. Their opulence is our salvation. The Bush years proved it.

"Debt doesn't matter. Reagan proved that." Dick Cheney.