• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Ten ways the coronavirus is being politicized

M

murdock

10. Wishing infection on Trump supporters

In a now-deleted tweet, liberal activist Susan Daniel declared, “For the record, if I do get the coronavirus I'm attending every MAGA rally I can."

As bad as that was, Denver City Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca apparently thought it was appropriate to retweet the disgusting comment on her official Twitter account:

#solidarity Yaaaas!! ????????????? https://t.co/PhgyQ0WmP0
— Candi CdeBaca (@CandiCdeBacaD9) February 28, 2020

Pakistani-Canadian author Ali A. Rizvi made a similar comment on Twitter when he announced, “If I contracted coronavirus, I would go out and try to attend every Trump rally possible.”...

9. Prioritizing political correctness over the public health

Is political correctness in the middle of a pandemic helpful? It’s not. Getting offended by language is a distraction from the real problem, but that hasn’t stopped Democrats from doing just that.

There is no doubt that the coronavirus originated in Wuhan, China. Yet, at some point during the outbreak, the Democrats and the media decided that to refer to the virus as the “Wuhan virus” or the “Chinese virus” was racist--at least when Republicans said it. Democrats were triggered when congressman Dr. Paul Gosar announced he would self-quarantine and referred to the virus as the “Wuhan virus.” House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy was similarly accused of racism when he referred to it as the “Chinese coronavirus,” prompting Democrats to call for an apology...

more...

now_what

Governor
Supporting Member

In a now-deleted tweet, liberal activist Susan Daniel declared, “For the record, if I do get the coronavirus I'm attending every MAGA rally I can."

As bad as that was, Denver City Councilwoman Candi CdeBaca apparently thought it was appropriate to retweet the disgusting comment on her official Twitter account:

Pakistani-Canadian author Ali A. Rizvi made a similar comment on Twitter when he announced, “If I contracted coronavirus, I would go out and try to attend every Trump rally possible.”...

Is political correctness in the middle of a pandemic helpful? It’s not. Getting offended by language is a distraction from the real problem, but that hasn’t stopped Democrats from doing just that.

There is no doubt that the coronavirus originated in Wuhan, China. Yet, at some point during the outbreak, the Democrats and the media decided that to refer to the virus as the “Wuhan virus” or the “Chinese virus” was racist--at least when Republicans said it. Democrats were triggered when congressman Dr. Paul Gosar announced he would self-quarantine and referred to the virus as the “Wuhan virus.” House Republican leader Kevin McCarthy was similarly accused of racism when he referred to it as the “Chinese coronavirus,” prompting Democrats to call for an apology...

more...
You’re damn straight it is. Our retard president has recited horribly to something that is impacting and killing Americans. We have the chance to change our leader in November, you. Better believe he’s being judged for his handling of this.

EatTheRich

President

more...
10. Ugly af. I am on the record condemning any Democrat who said this, joking or not.
9. Fair enough, but the sorts of racist vigilante attacks that come from gratuitous identification of the virus with an ethnic group are a threat to public health as well.
8. The only examples the article gives of “rampant lying” involve truths unflattering to Dear Leader.
7. One example of a big overestimate by someone on the left (the very reasonable estimate of incidence in Ohio does not count), beside dozens of examples (not included) of absurd underestimates by people on the right.
6. Political, obviously. Unfair? Trump has doomed tens of thousands to deaths he could have prevented.
5. The fact is, National health care would have saved tens of thousands of lives.
4. Fair enough. Biden and Trump are 2 peas in a pod.
3. It is not a loophole. There was no funding for abortion in the bill, only funding for COVId testing by Planned Parenthood ... conservative opposition to which will mean fewer people tested and more people infected.
2. Obviously political. But he is claiming (realistically or not) that he could be solving it better than the guy in office now. Which is, you know, his job as a candidate.
1. Since what he called a “hoax” was in fact the dissemination of accurate information about the virus, I’d say the criticism is well-deserved. Talk about politicizing the crisis!

M

murdock

10. Ugly af. I am on the record condemning any Democrat who said this, joking or not.
9. Fair enough, but the sorts of racist vigilante attacks that come from gratuitous identification of the virus with an ethnic group are a threat to public health as well.
8. The only examples the article gives of “rampant lying” involve truths unflattering to Dear Leader.
7. One example of a big overestimate by someone on the left (the very reasonable estimate of incidence in Ohio does not count), beside dozens of examples (not included) of absurd underestimates by people on the right.
6. Political, obviously. Unfair? Trump has doomed tens of thousands to deaths he could have prevented.
5. The fact is, National health care would have saved tens of thousands of lives.
4. Fair enough. Biden and Trump are 2 peas in a pod.
3. It is not a loophole. There was no funding for abortion in the bill, only funding for COVId testing by Planned Parenthood ... conservative opposition to which will mean fewer people tested and more people infected.
2. Obviously political. But he is claiming (realistically or not) that he could be solving it better than the guy in office now. Which is, you know, his job as a candidate.
1. Since what he called a “hoax” was in fact the dissemination of accurate information about the virus, I’d say the criticism is well-deserved. Talk about politicizing the crisis!
Fake news.

M

murdock

You’re damn straight it is. Our retard president has recited horribly to something that is impacting and killing Americans. We have the chance to change our leader in November, you. Better believe he’s being judged for his handling of this.
Lmao. TDS max

M

murdock

more...
Democrats can eat a turd.

My lord, if all we do during this shared crisis is call each other names then we are not a nation at all. Stop reading this kind of stuff, stop spreading it around and start thinking about being in a giant life boat together where each and every one of us is precious.