• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tennessee high school student killed after firing at officer in school bathroom

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
Our everyday shootings update..........sad really sad

Tennessee high school student killed after firing at officer in school bathroom (msn.com)

A police officer was wounded in a shooting at a high school in Knoxville, Tennessee, on Monday. Officials said the person who shot the officer, a student at Austin-East Magnet High School, died at the scene when police returned fire. CBS News' Nancy Chen reports.
Another (D) Run city...and still the left doesn't get it. They are the Problem. At least 2 school shootings in the last week

Can't spell "Solution" with a (D).

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Movies and TV are mandated to trounce the first amendment.
Otherwise one of the residents on Sesame Street would have told Oscar the Grouch to F' himself by now.
Your loathing of our enumerated constitutional rights (as do all illiberal leftists) is noted.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yeah, and I suppose if you didn't have that gun you would have taken on that rattlesnake with your bare hands instead of retreating from its threat.
Handguns are routinely used for sport as well as protection. Your inability to recognize this likely derives from pathetic inactivity and abject lack of any hobbies or sense of adventure.

Spamature

President
Handguns are routinely used for sport as well as protection. Your inability to recognize this likely derives from pathetic inactivity and abject lack of any hobbies or sense of adventure.
I have hobbies and a sense of adventure.
I just lack the need to feel a false sense of manliness and power that you get by killing creatures that are defenseless against a gun.

PS

Saint Patrick
Did you have the snake stuffed ?

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
You have to have a license to practice medicine and to drive a car.

Are you saying we need licensing for gun ownership ?
You have to have a Permit to buy a gun..........=license

or lie on background check as Hunter Biden did!

Spamature

President
You have to have a Permit to buy a gun..........=license

or lie on background check as Hunter Biden did!
Not in Tennessee where this shooting took place.

Spamature

President
Target shoot
you think paper is a living creature!

Keep America FREE
that piss's prog libs off
Yes, you can "pretend" to kill something made out of paper with a gun.

How is that really any different.

Guns do not make us or keep us free.

That is just an NRA talking point you parrot.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yes, you can "pretend" to kill something made out of paper with a gun.

How is that really any different.

Guns do not make us or keep us free.

That is just an NRA talking point you parrot.
Anti-gunners may pretend that's what sportsmen/women do at the range, killing something, but, the purpose is to ensure what your shooting at is hit.

It's a hellofa difference than drive-by's your use to......

WWII

I'm not a NRA member so evidently you are!