• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tens of thousands of vaccine appointments going unfilled.

Spamature

President
Come on Trumpies !

America's recovery depends on you !

Time to put the fish tank cleaner in back on the shelf, the disinfectant back under the cabinet, return the UV light to the stand where they check hand stamps, and return the fantasy that Bill Gates cares enough about you to want to track you, back on your things that will never happen, wish list.

Listen wingers, you have once again been given the opportunity to rise to the occasion when your country and the world truly needs you.

Please do not fail us again.

Get VACCINATED !

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
Come on Trumpies !

Time to put the fish tank cleaner in back on the shelf, the disinfectant back under the cabinet, return the UV light to the stand where they check hand stamps, and return the fantasy that Bill Gates cares enough about you to want to track you, back on your things that will never happen, wish list.

Listen wingers, you have once again been given the opportunity to rise to the occasion when your country and the world truly needs you.

Get VACCINATED !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBHZXSGGlv0
Hmmmm looks to me like "Trumpies" aren't the problem.

"Overall, across these 43 states, the percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (38%) was 1.6 times higher than the rate for Black people (24%), and 1.5 times higher than the rate for Hispanic people (25%) as of April 26, 2021. White people had a higher vaccination rate compared to Hispanic people all reporting states, except Virginia, Missouri, and Alaska, and a higher rate than Black people in every reporting state, except Alaska. However, the size of these differences varied widely across states. For example, White people were over twice as likely to have received a vaccine as Hispanic people in Colorado, Iowa, Pennsylvania, and Arizona, and had at least a 2.5 times higher vaccination rate than Black people in South Dakota, Iowa, and Pennsylvania. The overall vaccination rate across states for Asian people was higher compared to White people (45% vs. 38%), which is consistent with the pattern in most reporting states. However, Asian people had lower vaccinations rates than White people in some states."

I
f we accept the premise that most "Trumpies" are white, then it would follow that the problem is on the left. Maybe Biden and Harris shouldn't have discouraged people from taking the vaccine back during the campaign.

Spamature

President
Hmmmm looks to me like "Trumpies" aren't the problem.

"Overall, across these 43 states, the percent of White people who have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine dose (38%) was 1.6 times higher than the rate for Black people (24%), and 1.5 times higher than the rate for Hispanic people (25%) as of April 26, 2021. White people had a higher vaccination rate compared to Hispanic people all reporting states, except Virginia, Missouri, and Alaska, and a higher rate than Black people in every reporting state, except Alaska. However, the size of these differences varied widely across states. For example, White people were over twice as likely to have received a vaccine as Hispanic people in Colorado, Iowa, Pennsylvania, and Arizona, and had at least a 2.5 times higher vaccination rate than Black people in South Dakota, Iowa, and Pennsylvania. The overall vaccination rate across states for Asian people was higher compared to White people (45% vs. 38%), which is consistent with the pattern in most reporting states. However, Asian people had lower vaccinations rates than White people in some states."

I
f we accept the premise that most "Trumpies" are white, then it would follow that the problem is on the left. Maybe Biden and Harris shouldn't have discouraged people from taking the vaccine back during the campaign.
Yeah and those whites are almost certainly mostly Dems.

Last edited:

Lance Freeman

Council Member
Folks, this is why, to me, an FDA approval of the Covid vaccine does not give me assurance, and why I will still refuse it. The video below will explain.

In this video, you will find out why the government does not guarantee the efficacy of the vaccine, and why neither the government, nor the manufacturers of these vaccines, are liable if something goes wrong with your health. In other words, if you experience severe side effects, or die from this vaccine, you will not be compensated. Both the government, and the manufacturers, have zero liability regarding experimental vaccines. This is not a game, and you cannot afford to play Russian Roulette with either your life, or the lives of your loved ones. Agreed?

In this video, also, you will be shown how the politicians trick you when they go on camera to take the vaccine. None of them really takes the vaccine, but they make you believe that they have taken it. It is deception of the worst kind. Both Biden and Harris have used this trick on you, and you need to wake up to it. Now, watch the video:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/G8RquwBDmwS4/

Colorforms

Senator
Makes perfect sense.

8 percent of blacks who voted, voted for Trump.

Zero percent of the people who supported Biden voted for Trump.

Trump voters are the most hesitant group when it comes to Covid-19 vaccinations.

Republicans are the most Covid-19 vaccine hesitant group.
You are equating people in counties that went for Trump as everyone in the county is a Trump supporter. That's insane. You're saying that there are no democrats in these counties?

Read your own article. It doesn't say anything about Trump voters, only counties that went for Trump.

But hey, good work trying to sound like you're superior while posting like an idiot.

Spamature

President
Folks, this is why, to me, an FDA approval of the Covid vaccine does not give me assurance, and why I will still refuse it. The video below will explain.

In this video, you will find out why the government does not guarantee the efficacy of the vaccine, and why neither the government, nor the manufacturers of these vaccines, are liable if something goes wrong with your health. In other words, if you experience severe side effects, or die from this vaccine, you will not be compensated. Both the government, and the manufacturers, have zero liability regarding experimental vaccines. This is not a game, and you cannot afford to play Russian Roulette with either your life, or the lives of your loved ones. Agreed?

In this video, also, you will be shown how the politicians trick you when they go on camera to take the vaccine. None of them really takes the vaccine, but they make you believe that they have taken it. It is deception of the worst kind. Both Biden and Harris have used this trick on you, and you need to wake up to it. Now, watch the video:

How about this. If you get covid and have to be hospitalized you personally are responsible for the full ICU bill for yourself or anyone you infect.

$18K/per day for a doctors and medical staff and the equipment in the ICU used to keep you or your victim alive because you felt you should be guaranteed compensation for any side effects from the vaccine.

Yeah, Biden, and Harris want to fool you with fake shots. Because they don't care if they get sick and almost die just like Trump did in Oct of last year.

Spamature

President
You are equating people in counties that went for Trump as everyone in the county is a Trump supporter. That's insane. You're saying that there are no democrats in these counties?

Read your own article. It doesn't say anything about Trump voters, only counties that went for Trump.

But hey, good work trying to sound like you're superior while posting like an idiot.
Hmmmm ? You have a real mystery on your hands,eh ?

Most of the places where people are foregoing shots just so happen to be the places that had the most Trump voters. That is like saying the evidence isn't clear that the DC mob who attacked the Capitol was made up of Trump voters.

Colorforms

Senator
Hmmmm ? You have a real mystery on your hands,eh ?

Most of the places where people are foregoing shots just so happen to be the places that had the most Trump voters. That is like saying the evidence isn't clear that the DC mob who attacked the Capitol was made up of Trump voters.
They also tend to be the places where Covid is experienced the least. Most counties in most states are red counties with pockets of blue. It's those blue areas which have had the most problems with Covid. You really can't blame people in less affected counties for taking a more laxed view.

Blacks, on the other hand, considering the black and Hispanic communities were the hardest hit, have no excuse.

So settle the thread for us and tell us who you voted for?

Spamature

President
They also tend to be the places where Covid is experienced the least. Most counties in most states are red counties with pockets of blue. It's those blue areas which have had the most problems with Covid. You really can't blame people in less affected counties for taking a more laxed view.

Blacks, on the other hand, considering the black and Hispanic communities were the hardest hit, have no excuse.
Yes you can blame them. They act as repositories for the virus. A year ago this was just some country bumpkin virus in a rural area of China. Like all viruses, it hides out in the country until it gets it a chance to come to the big city and become famous.

India wasn't hard hit until a month ago. You wingers think if you aren't hit hard it will stay that way forever.

It won't.

So you have no excuse for not getting vaccinated when you have already seen multiple examples from here and around the world proving you should.

Last edited:

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member
How about this. If you get covid and have to be hospitalized you personally are responsible for the full ICU bill for yourself or anyone you infect.

$18K/per day for a doctors and medical staff and the equipment in the ICU used to keep you or your victim alive because you felt you should be guaranteed compensation for any side effects from the vaccine.

Yeah, Biden, and Harris want to fool you with fake shots. Because they don't care if they get sick and almost die just like Trump did in Oct of last year.
That and bitchute is not a credible source.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Come on Trumpies !

Get VACCINATED !

As I have called them numerous times - the "impotent base" - they fail to rise to the occasion most every time.........just ask the Greatest Whining Loser !

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member

so here is your farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr right website posters, wow where is pn west

• TrustyScout44870
    Two of my coworkers got seriously sick after the second shot and I had to go in to cover their shifts. The Silver lining is; the Sheeple will be dead.

Reply·0·Flag

• 5 days ago
    ItsAMytery007
    Gatesenstein needs to be removed there I said it

Reply·1·Flag

• 7 days ago
    QueenMarifa
    Bill Gates of hell needs to be eradicated..the evil he has done is beyond comprehension..

Reply·1·Flag

• 8 days ago
    01GeneralLee
    BUY GUNS. WAR HAS BEEN WAGED ON HUMANITY. INJECT BULLETS INTO BILL GATES AND ALL THE OTHER ENEMIES OF HUMANITY.
    Edited 8 days ago

Reply·4·Flag