• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Tens of thousands of vaccine appointments going unfilled.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
How about this. If you get covid and have to be hospitalized you personally are responsible for the full ICU bill for yourself or anyone you infect.

$18K/per day for a doctors and medical staff and the equipment in the ICU used to keep you or your victim alive because you felt you should be guaranteed compensation for any side effects from the vaccine.

Yeah, Biden, and Harris want to fool you with fake shots. Because they don't care if they get sick and almost die just like Trump did in Oct of last year.
I have written this many times, if you refuse the vaccine - don't use tax dollar health care, if you smoke Barclays and other such cancer sticks don't use tax payer health care - pretty simple isn't it !Abuse your one body all you want, I could care less - just don't ask me to pay for the healthcare end of life costs.

sensible don

Governor
Supporting Member
Any sane person knows the virus will find these anti-vaxxers eventually, it is the nature of the virus - to find a host to replicate - viruses have been around as long as mankind.

So look at it this way, the path of least resistance or better yet you can't fix stupid. These very same people who claim all this vaccination bs are VACCINATED themselves - if in military - VACCINATED, if they attended public school - VACCINATED - so mush RIGHT WING political BULSHEOT and the best part - they are defying their VACCINATED cult leader - the self proclaimed father of the vaccine !

Spamature

President
I really dislike these people.

View attachment 62830
I got banned for saying the best thing that could have happened to this nation last year was for Trump to have succumbed to his illness from Covid-19. These people would not be holding those signs if he had. They would be vaccinated and encouraging others to do so.

Instead, he is alive and trying to foment new insurrections on a daily basis.

How is that good for the nation ?

Colorforms

Senator
Yes you can blame them. They act as repositories for the virus. A year ago this was just some country bumpkin virus in a rural area of China. Like all viruses, it hides out in the country until it gets it a chance to come to the big city and become famous.

India wasn't hard hit until a month ago. You wingers think if you aren't hit hard it will stay that way forever.

It won't.

So you have no excuse for not getting vaccinated when you have already seen multiple examples from here and around the world proving you should.
And it doesn't help that democrats are saying that, even if you do get the vaccine, nothing will change.

Great incentive. :)

Spamature

President
And it doesn't help that democrats are saying that, even if you do get the vaccine, nothing will change.

Great incentive. :)
So you wingers are holding out on getting vaccinated and spreading the disease just to troll the libs ?

Trumplandia is the saddest sickest place on Earth.

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
So you wingers are holding out on getting vaccinated and spreading the disease to troll the libs ?

Trumplandia is the saddest sickest place on Earth.
Well, if "government is sending out the message that nothing will change even if you do get vaccinated" means "trolling libs" to you, then sure, why not?

Last edited:

Spamature

President
Well, if "government is sending out the message that nothing will change even if you do get vaccinated" means "trolling libs" then sure, why not?
What winger rag told you nothing would change.

Things have been changing for a while. Biden just told you, you don't have to wear a mask out doors.

Oh wait, you wingers never did wear mask, or social distance, or probably even wash your hands for that matter out of pure spite. So yes, for you folks nothing will ever change except for the rate at which you infect others and propagate the pandemic. But you never cared that you would infect others. So I guess nothing will change for your guys in that respect either.

I wish there was a mutation that killed 100% of the unvaccinated. That way covid could solve our winger problem for us.

Colorforms

Senator
What winger rag told you nothing would change.

Things have been changing for a while. Biden just told you, you don't have to wear a mask out doors.

Oh wait, you wingers never did wear mask, or social distance, or probably even wash your hands for that matter out of pure spite. So yes, for you folks nothing will ever change except for the rate at which you infect others and propagate the pandemic. But you never cared that you would infect others. So I guess nothing will change for your guys in that respect either.

I wish there was a mutation that killed 100% of the unvaccinated. That way covid could solve our winger problem for us.
The CDC has been telling us we don't need to wear a mask outdoors for months now.

But yeah, I can see fascists like yourself wishing for the deaths of millions just because they don't do what you want them too. Unfortunately, you're not the only one out there.

Thank goodness for the second amendment. :)

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
I got banned for saying the best thing that could have happened to this nation last year was for Trump to have succumbed to his illness from Covid-19. These people would not be holding those signs if he had. They would be vaccinated and encouraging others to do so.

Instead, he is alive and trying to foment new insurrections on a daily basis.

How is that good for the nation ?
No question that Trump and Republicans are hell bent on destroying our democracy. Thankfully the pen is mightier than the sword else we would've had to arm ourselves to the teeth.
Good news is our DOJ is going after Trump et al. This fight needs to be legal.

Spamature

President
The CDC has been telling us we don't need to wear a mask outdoors for months now.

But yeah, I can see fascists like yourself wishing for the deaths of millions just because they don't do what you want them too. Unfortunately, you're not the only one out there.

Thank goodness for the second amendment. :)
So things have and will continue to change and your source lied ? But you don't care and still repeat the "debunked by the facts you already know", lie that nothing will change. Makes sense that you would do the same considering the recent false conspiracy theories about the virus and the election you knowingly repeat.

If wishing to end winger ignorance by having their ignorance end them. Then yeah I am guilty of wishing deaths upon millions of fools who intend to kill millions more through their own selfishness and blind partisanship.

Your guns won't protect against a deadly virus.

Unless you intend to use them to hunt down infected right-wingers.

If that is the case, yes, thank goodness for the 2nd amendment.

Spamature

President
No question that Trump and Republicans are hell bent on destroying our democracy. Thankfully the pen is mightier than the sword else we would've had to arm ourselves to the teeth.
Good news is our DOJ is going after Trump et al. This fight needs to be legal.
The only pen that needs to be mightier than Trump is the federal pen in Leavenworth Kansas.

Colorforms

Senator
So things have and will continue to change and your source lied ? But you don't care and still repeat the "debunked by the facts you already know", lie that nothing will change. Makes sense that you would do the same considering the recent false conspiracy theories about the virus and the election you knowingly repeat.

If wishing to end winger ignorance by having their ignorance end them. Then yeah I am guilty of wishing deaths upon millions of fools who intend to kill millions more through their own selfishness and blind partisanship.

Senseless rambling. The only thing you made clear was your desire to see millions die.

You are indeed a good leftist.

Colorforms

Senator
Your surrender is accepted.

Another one bites the dust....
Oh, is this the new PJ leftist strategy now? Post something senseless and inarticulate, then when someone calls it out as senseless and inarticulate, you claim victory?

Well then, congrats. As a senseless and inarticulate post, yours wins. :)

Spamature

President
Oh, is this the new PJ leftist strategy now? Post something senseless and inarticulate, then when someone calls it out as senseless and inarticulate, you claim victory?

Well then, congrats. As a senseless and inarticulate post, yours wins. :)
I think you're describing yourself not my post.

Let me help you through your confusion.

So things have and will continue to change and your source lied ? But you don't care and still repeat the "debunked by the facts you already know", lie that nothing will change.

You stated that nothing would change WHILE telling me the CDC has already told you things have changed.

Makes sense that you would do the same considering the recent false conspiracy theories about the virus and the election you knowingly repeat.

For instance, you repeat things you already know are lies like Trump's claims about the election being stolen, is an example.

If wishing to end winger ignorance by having their ignorance end them.
Then yeah I am guilty of wishing deaths upon millions of fools who intend to kill millions more through their own selfishness and blind partisanship.

I should not have to explain this to you.

But your ignorance and blind partisanship could lead to your doom, and I am okay with that just as long as you only take out each other.

I know I don't have to explain this to you since hunting a human with a gun(s) is probably the number one erotic fantasy among right-wingers.

Colorforms

Senator
I think you're describing yourself not my post.

Let me help you through your confusion.

So things have and will continue to change and your source lied ? But you don't care and still repeat the "debunked by the facts you already know", lie that nothing will change.

You stated that nothing would change WHILE telling me the CDC has already told you things have changed.

Makes sense that you would do the same considering the recent false conspiracy theories about the virus and the election you knowingly repeat.

For instance, you repeat things you already know are lies like Trump's claims about the election being stolen, is an example.

If wishing to end winger ignorance by having their ignorance end them.
Then yeah I am guilty of wishing deaths upon millions of fools who intend to kill millions more through their own selfishness and blind partisanship.

I should not have to explain this to you.

But your ignorance and blind partisanship could lead to your doom, and I am okay with that just as long as you only take out each other.

I know I don't have to explain this to you since hunting a human with a gun(s) is probably the number one erotic fantasy among right-wingers.
Yeah... That's what I thought. Entirely senseless. I never said things wouldn't change, what I said was that democrats are telling us things won't change. Whether we get the vaccine or not. Biden is still walking around with a mask on outdoors despite the science that leftie fascists tout so often.

And yes, I know you wish a major potion of the country dead. Most fascists do.