• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Terrorist attack under a weak Biden

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
The man who took hostages at a Texas synagogue on Saturday and died after a stand-off with police was 44-year-old British citizen Malik Faisal Akram, the FBI said in a statement on Sunday.

There was "no indication" that other individuals were involved in the incident, the bureau added.

The 10-hour standoff in the city of Colleyville, just outside of Fort Worth, ended when a hostage rescue team breached the synagogue and saved the three hostages. One other hostage had been freed earlier.

Akram died on the scene, though the FBI did not say how.

The synagogue's rabbi, Charlie Cytron-Walker, credited security trainings for helping him and the other hostages survive the encounter.

"Over the years, my congregation and I have participated in multiple security courses from the Colleyville Police Department, the FBI, the Anti-Defamation League, and Secure Community Network. We are alive today because of that education," said Cytron-Walker in a statement.

"I encourage all Jewish congregations, religious groups, schools, and others to participate in active-shooter and security courses."

FBI identifies the British man it says took hostages at a Texas synagogue : NPR

A couple of points:

1. Lucky they were in Texas, otherwise the Rabbi would be in jail.

2. Why weren't the feds aware? Were they defunded?

Spamature

President
I guess to you, a strong leader is one that launches a terrorist attack against his own people and their govt.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
The man who took hostages at a Texas synagogue on Saturday and died after a stand-off with police was 44-year-old British citizen Malik Faisal Akram, the FBI said in a statement on Sunday.

There was "no indication" that other individuals were involved in the incident, the bureau added.

The 10-hour standoff in the city of Colleyville, just outside of Fort Worth, ended when a hostage rescue team breached the synagogue and saved the three hostages. One other hostage had been freed earlier.

Akram died on the scene, though the FBI did not say how.

The synagogue's rabbi, Charlie Cytron-Walker, credited security trainings for helping him and the other hostages survive the encounter.

"Over the years, my congregation and I have participated in multiple security courses from the Colleyville Police Department, the FBI, the Anti-Defamation League, and Secure Community Network. We are alive today because of that education," said Cytron-Walker in a statement.

"I encourage all Jewish congregations, religious groups, schools, and others to participate in active-shooter and security courses."

FBI identifies the British man it says took hostages at a Texas synagogue : NPR

A couple of points:

1. Lucky they were in Texas, otherwise the Rabbi would be in jail.

2. Why weren't the feds aware? Were they defunded?
Did you forget the attack on the synagogue in Pittsburgh? Was that because the last president was weak? I don't remember you posting that.

Please explain why you think the Rabbi would be in jail.

Last edited:

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Only content leftist have is Whatabiutism

One thing is for sure Akram the Terrorist will never do it again

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Only quality right wingers have is a consistently blind eye to their own hypocrisy.

Defend that.
"OFF, off, off Topic"

Again leftist Whataboutism

Deplorable Leftist Dwarfs

Why was the terrorist in America legally?

Came here from the Islamic NO-GO-ZONE in the UK remove from a court there for screaming he wish he was a member of 9/11

How many more as this terrorist has Biden's Homeland Security allowed into the USA? (bet it's unknown)

Last edited: