• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Terrorists at school board meetings.

write on

Senator
lol "Uncle Toms"

Republicans don't use that term because they don't feel they "own" blacks.

Historically, Uncle Tom was a black man born into slavery, who ended up sacrificing his own life to save the lives of other slaves. But, when this story was made into a movie, Uncle Tom was portrayed as a slave who gave his life for his master.

Now, an "Uncle Tom" is a derogatory term to describe a black man who "acts white" and "talks white", or who is a sell-out to his own race. A black man who kisses white people's asses, and who will turn his back on other black people to keep the approval of whites. A sell-out, an ass kisser, a race traitor...

The idea that the fascist left thinks that you are only allowed to think one way if you are a person of color is about as racist a sentiment as you can get.
gawd, you're so predictable.

Colorforms

Senator
Why, now, has the right wing ramped up the attack of school boards?

What's different? (rhetorically asking). lol
What's different is the introduction of CRT and forced mandates. That and the covid crisis made it so that parents can see what their children are being taught instead of hiding it in the classroom.

It really opened the eyes of a lot parents who thought their children were in good hands.

write on

Senator
What's different is the introduction of CRT and forced mandates. That and the covid crisis made it so that parents can see what their children are being taught instead of hiding it in the classroom.

It really opened the eyes of a lot parents who thought their children were in good hands.
I knew that CRT would be brought into the debate.

Let's take baby steps...

What's CRT and why are white conservatives afraid of it?

Colorforms

Senator
I knew that CRT would be brought into the debate.

Let's take baby steps...

What's CRT and why are white conservatives afraid of it?
CRT is a way of creating victims and victimizers by discussing how the underpinnings of American society are fundamentally racist in nature. It shames whites for their privilege and sets blacks as the aggrieved.

It's the left's latest attempt at promoting division through racism by indoctrinating children into seeing only color.

write on

Senator
CRT is a way of creating victims and victimizers by discussing how the underpinnings of American society are fundamentally racist in nature. It shames whites for their privilege and sets blacks as the aggrieved.

It's the left's latest attempt at promoting division through racism by indoctrinating children into seeing only color.
Oh but...

There is a multitude of reasons why CRT needs to be discussed because of the disparity of lives lost to police, the racism in housing (trump), etc.

In actuality, if the right wing didn't want to stay racist and ignorant, they could win the black vote.

Or is the hate too deep?

Last edited:

God of War

Governor
Yeah, and I did that.
You quoted in essence Pravda, Goebbels, and CCTV. So try again.

This part of the discussion is over and done with.
Run, runaway. I dedicate this to you.

Now do you care to comment on how you right wingers trying to force your agenda of terrorism, fascism, and racism into the nation's classrooms through gang intimidation tactics.
What a complete load of crap. Made up useless bullshit math is racist, grammar is racist, being on time is racist bullshit leftist big heaving pile of shit third world ideas.

Colorforms

Senator
Oh but...

There is a multitude of reasons why CRT needs to be discussed because of the disparity of lives lost to police, the racism in housing (trump), etc.

In actuality, if the right wing didn't want to stay racist and ignorant, they could win the black vote.

Or is the hate too deep?
I do find it interesting that the preponderance of lives lost to police were in democrat run cities. So I really don't know how republican's are getting the rap for those except that fascists never take responsibility for their own policies.

The vast majority of the right wing is color blind. Most of us don't care about the color of the individual as much as the content of their character. You know, the stuff that MLK preached. But, the fascist left has a propaganda machine in place that is so imbedded in traditional education, the media, and politics, that many people couldn't see it until it ended up at their front door.

Just the idea that any black individual who doesn't sock puppet the fascist left's screed is "the black face of white supremacy" is so ungodly racist that it's almost comical.

write on

Senator
I do find it interesting that the preponderance of lives lost to police were in democrat run cities. So I really don't know how republican's are getting the rap for those except that fascists never take responsibility for their own policies.

The vast majority of the right wing is color blind. Most of us don't care about the color of the individual as much as the content of their character. You know, the stuff that MLK preached. But, the fascist left has a propaganda machine in place that is so imbedded in traditional education, the media, and politics, that many people couldn't see it until it ended up at their front door.

Just the idea that any black individual who doesn't sock puppet the fascist left's screed is "the black face of white supremacy" is so ungodly racist that it's almost comical.
No, I won't let you direct the narrative. The fact that the right wing doesn't acknowledge the corruption of police units across the nation gives credence to what happens in a shooting death or arrest.

The right tries to use patriotism in their support of police corruption.

That does the opposite on the morally and intellectually deficient right wing.

Rah! Rah! Rah!

Last edited:

Colorforms

Senator
No, I won't let you direct the narrative. The fact that the right wing doesn't acknowledge the corruption of police units across the nation gives credence to what happens in a shooting death or arrest.

The right tries to use patriotism in their support of police corruption.

That works on the intellectually deficient right wing.

Rah! Rah! Rah!
Oh, we acknowledge it. We even take the background of the person in question into account. Unlike the left who tries to paint every victim as a quire boy. Bad things happen. The right understands and expects it from time to time. The left is reactionary, however, and allows the deaths of innocent victims in perpetuity for the life lost in the encounter.

It never happens that the right says there shouldn't be an investigation and that if the cop acted in bad faith that they be allowed to walk. We do understand that their job is extremely difficult and split second decisions need to be made. We try to give cops the benefit of the doubt because the vast majority of them do a good job at keeping people safe. The fascist left, on the other hand, always seems to be out for blood.

write on

Senator
Oh, we acknowledge it. We even take the background of the person in question into account. Unlike the left who tries to paint every victim as a quire boy. Bad things happen. The right understands and expects it from time to time. The left is reactionary, however, and allows the deaths of innocent victims in perpetuity for the life lost in the encounter.

It never happens that the right says there shouldn't be an investigation and that if the cop acted in bad faith that they be allowed to walk. We do understand that their job is extremely difficult and split second decisions need to be made. We try to give cops the benefit of the doubt because the vast majority of them do a good job at keeping people safe. The fascist left, on the other hand, always seems to be out for blood.
"choir" boy.

See, they're easy to spot.

Like this..