• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Texas Cops afraid to do their jobs

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Distressing videos show parents begging cops to stop Texas school shooting

From the article:

Harrowing videos captured the heartbreaking wails of parents begging cops to “go protect the kids!” during the Texas school shooting — with some suggesting they “just rush” the school themselves.

The livestreamed footage captured the unbearable anguish as parents rushed to Robb Elementary School in Uvalde where deranged gunman Salvador Ramos, 18, was inside for up to an hour as he killed 19 kids and two teachers.

“What are you doing — get inside the building!” a person howled in one of the clips, as another screamed, “Go protect the kids!”

Ramos, 18, broke into the school despite being confronted outside by an officer who did not open fire, officials detailed Wednesday. He was inside for up to an hour as SWAT officers reportedly waited for a staff member to bring a key for the classroom he was barricaded in.

Distressing videos show parents begging cops to stop Texas school shooting

From the article:

Harrowing videos captured the heartbreaking wails of parents begging cops to “go protect the kids!” during the Texas school shooting — with some suggesting they “just rush” the school themselves.

The livestreamed footage captured the unbearable anguish as parents rushed to Robb Elementary School in Uvalde where deranged gunman Salvador Ramos, 18, was inside for up to an hour as he killed 19 kids and two teachers.

“What are you doing — get inside the building!” a person howled in one of the clips, as another screamed, “Go protect the kids!”

Ramos, 18, broke into the school despite being confronted outside by an officer who did not open fire, officials detailed Wednesday. He was inside for up to an hour as SWAT officers reportedly waited for a staff member to bring a key for the classroom he was barricaded in.
Aren't you proud of yourself... Your hate is showing...

PNWest

Aren't you proud of yourself... Your hate is showing...

What hate - just posting the fact that these cops stood by and did nothing even while unarmed civilians were willing to rush in.

Why are you defending these cowards for not doing their jobs?

What hate - just posting the fact that these cops stood by and did nothing even while unarmed civilians were willing to rush in.

Why are you defending these cowards for not doing their jobs?
You have no idea why they didn't charge in. And yet you feel it ok to spew your lefty cop hating puke.

PNWest

You have no idea why they didn't charge in. And yet you feel it ok to spew your lefty cop hating puke.

I have an idea of why hey didn't charge in. Because they were afraid.

Why do you think they didn't - waiting for the end of 4th period?

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
If that video doesn't make you cry, nothing will. I actually felt sick to my stomach.

BlueHeel

Council Member

Some of the officers, during the 40 minute wait, actually went in and retrieved their own kids. But no other children or staff. And police pointed their weapons at the parents, outside, trying to get their kids.
Also, too, that Texas School District has their own, separate police dept, with 3 armed policemen on duty at the time the 18 yr old entered the building. One officer tried to stop him, but did not pull his weapon, even after seeing the kid's weapon!

The door was locked. I suppose they could have shot the lock off the door and possibly shot a hostage, or perhaps they could have rammed the door so that the shooter could shoot more innocent kids. But because you hate cops you stick with your spewed puke...
Some of the officers, during the 40 minute wait, actually went in and retrieved their own kids. But no other children or staff. And police pointed their weapons at the parents, outside, trying to get their kids.
Also, too, that Texas School District has their own, separate police dept, with 3 armed policemen on duty at the time the 18 yr old entered the building. One officer tried to stop him, but did not pull his weapon, even after seeing the kid's weapon!
Your statement is full of lies. But then you already knew that...

PNWest

The door was locked. I suppose they could have shot the lock off the door and possibly shot a hostage, or perhaps they could have rammed the door so that the shooter could shoot more innocent kids. But because you hate cops you stick with your spewed puke...

They could have broken the door down like they do when raiding black people's houses.

Face it - they were afraid and little kids died because they didn't do their job.

By the way the border patrol did break down that door so obviously it was no problem to do so.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!
284221511_452256670279671_2428204806258918369_n.jpg

Her husband is regarded as a hero. Some of the survivors say he saved their lives.

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.

The door the perp went in was unlocked.

BlueHeel

Council Member

Just following your example!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

So, you would have been first one in if you where a cop there!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
If my son or daughter were in there, I would have gone in myself. I think these policemen have some explaining to do.
Yes, as I would have, but, IMO PNW wouldn't have and everyone has some explaining to do.

Last edited:

PNWest

So, you would have been first one in if you where a cop there!
I am not a cop. If I had signed up to be a cop you are damn right I'd do what I swore I'd do. I never wanted to be a cop.

I do what I agree to do. These cops swore an oath to protect the public. They failed to do so. If they didn't have the courage to do that they shouldn't collect the paycheck.

That simple.

condorkristy

Mostly Liberal
I am not a cop. If I had signed up to be a cop you are damn right I'd do what I swore I'd do. I never wanted to be a cop.

I do what I agree to do. These cops swore an oath to protect the public. They failed to do so. If they didn't have the courage to do that they shouldn't collect the paycheck.

That simple.
Correct.

Fortunately (or unfortunately--take your pick), nobody really knows how they are going to react when TSHTF. We don't have that many instances where we can battle test folks, thankfully.

Maybe we should have more real-life drills. Because whatever we end up doing with guns (likely nothing), we're going to have another scenario like this where the police are going to be expected to rush into a situation where everyone else is running out...and risk life and limb. I'm not saying "stage" a make-believe school shooting. But have something where TSHTF and see who is ready to roll and who isn't.