• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Texas state-sponsored racism on full display

God of War

Governor
According to the latest U.S. census, 39.8% of the population is white, 39.3% is Hispanic, 11.8% is Black and 5.4% is Asian.
VS
In the proposed Senate map, 64.5% of the districts have white majorities, 22.6% have Hispanic majorities, 3.2% have Black majorities, none has an Asian majority, and in 9.7%, no group has a majority.
Yeah, I don't care. I'm white and I'm Hispanic. As long as I'm represented everybody else can go to hell.

God of War

Governor
According to the latest U.S. census, 39.8% of the population is white, 39.3% is Hispanic, 11.8% is Black and 5.4% is Asian.
VS
In the proposed Senate map, 64.5% of the districts have white majorities, 22.6% have Hispanic majorities, 3.2% have Black majorities, none has an Asian majority, and in 9.7%, no group has a majority.
Still not a link.

Spamature

President
"Why? Just Because Is Why."

You can't prove that racism is wrong. That's why the race-traitors declared it to be undeniably wrong. When you don't have an argument, you declare that the case is closed and racists are automatically guilty.
You guys say critical race theory is racist.
Then explain to me how teaching it is wrong if racism itself isn't wrong.

Spamature

President
The Rule of Law Is the Law of the Rulers. Let Them Rule Only the Rainbow.

The Hispanics represent the results of anchor-babying and amnesty, both of which have multiplied their anti-American effect because even the grandsons of those immigration criminals are citizens now. We can defy SCROTUS's treason if we're get unstuck from this Tar Baby union.
Hey, if we let the traitors in the Confederacy keep their citizenship instead of expelling them from the country. Then, I don't see why they should get a better break that immigration lawbreakers do.

Spamature

President
No, because Democrats ass raped us with legal immigration and illegal immigration of shit hole country people since 1965.
You just papered right over Reagan's mass amnesty in 1986.
Now let me see you shite all over him and his shite holing of America.

You guys say critical race theory is racist.
Then explain to me how teaching it is wrong if racism itself isn't wrong.
Liberals' Favorite Beatles Song: Twist and Shout

You must be studying under @middleview, twisting the other side's statements to make them look ridiculous. Some racism is wrong; some is necessary for the fittest to survive.

"Prejudice" is another dishonest word squeezed silly by the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords. It actually begs the question (which itself is a phrase the simple-minded media misuse). It assumes that any negative racial criticism is based on imaginary experience, too little experience or no experience at all. That is, "premature judgment."

Hey, if we let the traitors in the Confederacy keep their citizenship instead of expelling them from the country. Then, I don't see why they should get a better break that immigration lawbreakers do.
Lincoln Sent Americans to Kill Their Fellow Americans on Behalf of Africans

The North seceded from White America. Its ruling class is awaiting punishment for that treason.

Spamature

President
Liberals' Favorite Beatles Song: Twist and Shout

You must be studying under @middleview, twisting the other side's statements to make them look ridiculous. Some racism is wrong; some is necessary for the fittest to survive.

"Prejudice" is another dishonest word squeezed silly by the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords. It actually begs the question (which itself is a phrase the simple-minded media misuse). It assumes that any negative racial criticism is based on imaginary experience, too little experience or no experience at all. That is, "premature judgment."
You think that people are twisting words because they lack experience with racist is a premature judgment.

The other ones, who stole that identitiy, are Low-IQ indigenee savages.
Not being able directly to call of a ****ing racist is a real let down on this cite.

Spamature

President
Lincoln Sent Americans to Kill Their Fellow Americans on Behalf of Africans

The North seceded from White America. Its ruling class is awaiting punishment for that treason.
Maybe because they needed killing.
Their punishment didn't have to wait.
It as delivered posthaste !

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the lord
He is trapling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored
He have loosed the faiteful lightening of his terrible swift sword
His truth is marching on