• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Thank You, Mr. President

So why did you take the Job the business offered?
It's clear you will never be a Job creator other than for self and whine of it.

Who made you work for your employer?
Some employers are ok. Just the ones that act like they are owed more than the work they pay for. Those are the ones that are the absolute dregs of society.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong.

Jean Jacques Rousseau

Thank you for self-identifying.
You have implied that Biden controls prices and therefore inflation. Observing that your claim just isn't all that smart is less an insult than an expression of an opinion. Companies raise prices. Oil companies raise the price of crude and it gets passed along. It did not suddenly get more expensive to extract oil from the ground.

Zam-Zam

Senator
You have implied that Biden controls prices and therefore inflation. Observing that your claim just isn't all that smart is less an insult than an expression of an opinion. Companies raise prices. Oil companies raise the price of crude and it gets passed along. It did not suddenly get more expensive to extract oil from the ground.
This is Biden's watch.

He bears responsibility. Comes with the job.

The buck stops here, if you can't stand the heat, etc.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
This is Biden's watch.

He bears responsibility. Comes with the job.

The buck stops here, if you can't stand the heat, etc.
I don't remember you posting that Trump was responsible for the unemployment rate in 2020 that climbed to about 16%....or the slaughter of the Kurds in Northern Syria when Trump pulled US troops from the area...or the huge drop in oil production in 2020...

Zam-Zam

Senator
I don't remember you posting that Trump was responsible for the unemployment rate in 2020 that climbed to about 16%....or the slaughter of the Kurds in Northern Syria when Trump pulled US troops from the area...or the huge drop in oil production in 2020...
I'll say this again, and you will likely fail to comprehend this again, but here goes anyway.

Trump was responsible for the state of the nation on his watch. No excuses.

Biden is responsible for the state of the nation on his watch. No excuses.

What part of that is still unclear to you?

Zam-Zam

Senator
Do you think by electing Republicans that things would get better or worse?
We'll find out when they're in charge.

Worse seems unlikely, given the current state of things.

If you think this administration is doing a great job, I refer you to the chart in the top post.

Or the worst inflation in four decades.

Or the Dow Jones, that dropped over 1100 points today.

Or the chaos on the southern border.

Or the rash of violent crime across the U.S.

Or the debacle of a withdrawal from Afghanistan.

"No federal solution"

We'll find out when they're in charge.

Worse seems unlikely, given the current state of things.

If you think this administration is doing a great job, I refer you to the chart in the top post.

Or the worst inflation in four decades.

Or the Dow Jones, that dropped over 1100 points today.

Or the chaos on the southern border.

Or the rash of violent Crime across the U.S.

Or the debacle of a withdrawal from Afghanistan.

"No federal solution"
I don't any Republicans would do a better a job. They are touting personalities instead of actions.
Not recipe to change anything anything except personalities.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I'll say this again, and you will likely fail to comprehend this again, but here goes anyway.

Trump was responsible for the state of the nation on his watch. No excuses.

Biden is responsible for the state of the nation on his watch. No excuses.

What part of that is still unclear to you?
Right...you just never posted that while Trump was in charge...looks like you are just looking for mud to throw.

The president is responsible for those things he has power to change...he is not responsible for the weather....just one example.

Zam-Zam

Senator
I don't any Republicans would do a better a job. They are touting personalities instead of actions.
Not recipe to change anything anything except personalities.
Vote however you like. I promise to never care.

Millions of other people will do the same.

It's all good.