• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Thank You, Mr. President

Zam-Zam

Senator
Right...you just never posted that while Trump was in charge...looks like you are just looking for mud to throw.

The president is responsible for those things he has power to change...he is not responsible for the weather....just one example.
You can think whatever you like.

If you can produce any posts of mine where I defended Trump's handling of anything, feel free to produce them. I don't mind people quoting me directly, as long as they don't make stuff up.

Meantime, I stick with holding office holders accountable for what occurs on their watch. Whether you like it or not is your business, and as such, no concern of mine.

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member

If you can produce any posts of mine where I defended Trump's handling of anything, feel free to produce them. I don't mind people quoting me directly, as long as they don't make stuff up.

Meantime, I stick with holding office holders accountable for what occurs on their watch. Whether you like it or not is your business, and as such, no concern of mine.
Would you like to set the record straight and list where Trump screwed up?
We know you'll say no. LOL

Zam-Zam

Senator
Would you like to set the record straight and list where Trump screwed up?
We know you'll say no. LOL
Living in the past, I see. That makes sense if you don't think the present is anything to brag about.

This tells me you can't defend the current administration, so you'd rather not talk about it.

It's all good.

Zam-Zam

Senator
Update, Ripped from today's headlines:

Gas prices reach new record high as GOP senators blame Biden for holding production back

Gas prices have reached record highs each day this week, according to AAA, as Republicans blame Biden for a 'de facto ban on new drilling'

...The price comes as the European Union edges toward oil sanctions on Russia amid the Kremlin's invasion of Ukraine. It also comes amid record-high inflation, with the consumer price index reaching 8.3% in April, hovering near March's 40-year high. The price hike also follows the Department of the Interior's cancellation of an oil and gas lease sale for over 1 million acres in Alaska's Cook Inlet last week, which DOI attributed to a "lack of industry interest." DOI also canceled two Gulf of Mexico leases.

Gas prices reach new record high as GOP senators blame Biden for holding production back | Fox Business

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
Update, Ripped from today's headlines:

Gas prices reach new record High as GOP senators blame Biden for holding production back

Gas prices have reached record highs each day this week, according to AAA, as Republicans blame Biden for a 'de facto ban on new drilling'

...The price comes as the European Union edges toward oil sanctions on Russia amid the Kremlin's invasion of Ukraine. It also comes amid record-High inflation, with the consumer price index reaching 8.3% in April, hovering near March's 40-year High. The price hike also follows the Department of the Interior's cancellation of an oil and gas lease sale for over 1 million acres in Alaska's Cook Inlet last week, which DOI attributed to a "lack of industry interest." DOI also canceled two Gulf of Mexico leases.

Gas prices reach new record High as GOP senators blame Biden for holding production back | Fox Business
The GOP is lying. Production isn't being held back....and those leases are a red herring. But then, you'd believe every lie told by GOP including Trump's Big Lie.

Last edited:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I have noticed your emphasis on responsibility...something you avoided while Trump was in charge.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
You are citing Trump time and again, over and over, in a thread that isn’t about him.

You are a habitually bad faith poster.
Was Trump ever president? Did the other poster ever write about his responsibility for the drop in oil production in 2020? How about the drop in GDP or the huge increase in unemployment?

You are addicted to attacking other posters rather than actually addressing anything posted.