• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

Thanks Biden! Chik-Fil-a sauce shortage due to administration.

Spamature

President

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Chickfila is shit food. I can not stand it. I am happy they are going out of business. Lets see if their god will finance them.
Where are they going out of business?

You posted you "hate Jews" and now CF

WOW

Spamature

President
Trump owns you're mind

from sauce to hydroxychloroquine is insanity
Shilling for hydroxychloroquine as the answer to the pandemic was insanity.

This would just be making lemonade out of the huge stockpile of lemon flavored hydroxychloroquine Trump tried to foist on the public.

TheTrueRepublican

Council Member
Where are they going out of business?

You posted you "hate Jews" and now CF

WOW
I blame the hats. It’s so distinctive and in everyone’s face. I don’t recall any other President that associates with a hat.

Someone i golf with has Trump pants, I kid you not. I don’t see any other President with this kind of worship.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
I blame the hats. It’s so distinctive and in everyone’s face. I don’t recall any other President that associates with a hat.

Someone i golf with has Trump pants, I kid you not. I don’t see any other President with this kind of worship.
1621018791083.png
it's clear who they now work for and it's not WE THE PEOPLE

1621018874740.png
you must need glasses 44444444444444444444444444

Mick

The Right is always right

This was what you voted for folks.
Or $4.00 gas, hacked oil pipelines and Russians laughing at us over it, humanitarian crisis with illegal aliens on the border, unemployment going up again, blue state unemployment and covid numbers continuing to stagger, now supporting travel bans after calling them racist, and middle east chaos and war. Let's add Chik-fil-a sauce to it.

Where is that $1.69 gas, enough Chik-fil-A sauce, and orange man's two scoops of ice cream to bitch about when you have all that above?

Last edited: