• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

thanks to the help of fellow posters, we now know the US was engaged in the Covid fight much earlier

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
On January 29, 2020, in the midst of fauxpeachment, President Trump formed a task force.

On January 31, 2020, in the midst of fauxpeachment, President Trump declared a public health emergency.

Shortly thereafter, in the midst of fauxpeachment, he instituted the China travel ban.

What were the states doing? We know what Congress was doing, the House nothing, the Senate tied up with the fauxpeachment trial.

Don't forget. Jan 15th The WHO said this illness couldn't be transmitted by Humans.

It was soon after your above mentioned actions. That my low I.Q. base went bonkers. The King was Biden.

Xenophobia !!! Racism !!!!!!!!

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Trump said this was a pandemic because he was informed as to what the real toxin that was released was not the C19 coverstory

Thank you for helping sort that out
"The real toxin".....and yet waited until it was rapidly spreading in the US before admitting there was a problem.

Marcus Aurelius

Governor
Supporting Member
Flip-flopping yet AGAIN and now claiming the Trump administration was doing TOO much to contain the outbreak? Bugs Bunny, what are we going to do with you? Your excuses and conspiracies are ever evolving, ever changing, ever contradicting one another.

LOL
Trump does one thing, they claim it was too much....if he does something else, they claim it was too little.

TDS.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Trump does one thing, they claim it was too much....if he does something else, they claim it was too little.

TDS.
Try to set the lies and strawmen aside for a moment.

The topic was whether Trump has done enough to battle the virus in our nation, which he supposedly leads. And not only did he waste six precious weeks failing our nation in that regard, weeks after the virus hit our shores he shipped 17.8 tons of N95 masks, etc. to China. That is hardly doing “too much” to control the outbreak in our country. It was directly the opposite - sending our PPE resources abroad when we clearly needed them here. Why would he do such a thing? Because he’s an ignorant buffoon. And here we are.

I trust you now understand this, although I doubt you’ll be honest enough to admit you grasp the point.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Then Why has trump been saying that he knew it was a pandemic from the beginning? You would jump to any conclusions to defend that idiot who doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground
i think that's a stupid comment. anyway...nice to read your vapid contribution.

meanwhile, for those interested in facts...there they are...US agencies were engaged in this back on Jan 6...

good luck..

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So you wouldn’t stop travel from China to the US?
No. I would have quarantined everyone with a Passport date stamp from China that was less than a month ago. That could even have been done at the point of departure for the US, which would have kept someone from infecting a plane load of people coming here.

Winston

Do you feel lucky, Punk
"The real toxin".....and yet waited until it was rapidly spreading in the US before admitting there was a problem.
Wrong what happened is that Trump initiated travel bans that the dems protested. Now they are silent, because Trump did the right thing

Mr. Friscus

Governor
No. I would have quarantined everyone with a Passport date stamp from China that was less than a month ago. That could even have been done at the point of departure for the US, which would have kept someone from infecting a plane load of people coming here.
Quarantined them where?

Spamature

President
When the Chinese realized they were getting pneumonia-like conditions associated with the wet market in Wuhan they already had the assumption. They had seen this with the SARS virus.
Yet the still had to discover the organism they were dealing with.

Mick

The Right is always right
Yet the still had to discover the organism they were dealing with.
And as of early January they still didn't know if human to human transmission was even possible. Who was right there from the very first minute to offer assistance? The CDC and the Trump administration. Within days a coronavirus task force had been setup, it was declared a public health emergency, and a travel ban on China had been setup.

What were Dems doing during all this? Crying about their hoax impeachment getting brutally tossed and screeching about how Trump's China travel ban was so racist and xenophobic. Yeah, those are the answers.

Yet, here you are still propagating debunked left wing conspiracies again. It's who you are.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
i think that's a stupid comment. anyway...nice to read your vapid contribution.

meanwhile, for those interested in facts...there they are...US agencies were engaged in this back on Jan 6...

good luck..
Of course you think it’s stupid, but it is true and you know it. Trump downplayed this pandemic from day one and now we are all paying for it. You better buy a lot of toilet paper because your nose is getting browner every day just like Pence. Oh I insulted you just like you do me calling me indecent Tough crap!

Spamature

President
And as of early January they still didn't know if human to human transmission was even possible. Who was right there from the very first minute to offer assistance? The CDC and the Trump administration. Within days a coronavirus task force had been setup, it was declared a public health emergency, and a travel ban on China had been setup.

What were Dems doing during all this? Crying about their hoax impeachment getting brutally tossed and screeching about how Trump's China travel ban was so racist and xenophobic. Yeah, those are the answers.

Yet, here you are still propagating debunked left wing conspiracies again. It's who you are.
They were busy fighting against Trump's dismantling of the CDC and emergency task forces meant to deal with pandemics when they showed up here in America.

Mick

The Right is always right
They were busy fighting against Trump's dismantling of the CDC and emergency task forces meant to deal with pandemics when they showed up here in America.
Dismantling of the CDC? Trump signed into law budgets that provided the CDC more funding in the fight against novel and new zoonotic infectious disease than any time in history....crushing all of Obama's funding.

Are you going to stay on facts here or continue to make shit up as you go?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Of course you think it’s stupid, but it is true and you know it. Trump downplayed this pandemic from day one and now we are all paying for it. You better buy a lot of toilet paper because your nose is getting browner every day just like Pence. Oh I insulted you just like you do me calling me indecent Tough crap!
what's true...? now it was a pandemic on day one?

what was day one in china? and what was day one in the US?

You are. I agree.