• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

thanks to the help of fellow posters, we now know the US was engaged in the Covid fight much earlier

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
what's true...? now it was a pandemic on day one?

what was day one in china? and what was day one in the US?

You are. I agree.
I’m not sure he said early on or from day one. But either one is a damn lie and you know it. But that’s what the Messiah does, lie and lie and lie.
Call me indecent if you want, Mr. moderator, I call you a wanna be dictator. Using this forum as your base.

Spamature

President
Dismantling of the CDC? Trump signed into law budgets that provided the CDC more funding in the fight against novel and new zoonotic infectious disease than any time in history....crushing all of Obama's funding.

Are you going to stay on facts here or continue to make shit up as you go?
I suppose he was lying under oath then ?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
I’m not sure he said early on or from day one. But either one is a damn lie and you know it. But that’s what the Messiah does, lie and lie and lie.
Call me indecent if you want, Mr. moderator, I call you a wanna be dictator. Using this forum as your base.

Asking for the truth and fact..from people, like you, who can do no thing but lie. that's not dictator... that's you failing as a human. dont attack me for your failings

see it? i think everybody here does..

in your last post to me..you assserted that trump downplayed this from day one... and that were all suffering.

i challenge you....

...and now here you are in your next reply...backpedaling..and calling "either one a damn lie"

well, why dont you take an adult stand?

you cant. see. cause lies is all you have.

facts get up in your face and you shit the bed.... dissembling..babbling nonsensical shit.

fact...on day one it was not a pandemic here or there... and you know it. you attack for attacking sake...not on anything fact based.

bye bye...fabricator..

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Asking for the truth and fact..from people, like you, who can do no thing but lie. that's not dictator... that's you failing as a human. dont attack me for your failings

see it? i think everybody here does..

in your last post to me..you assserted that trump downplayed this from day one... and that were all suffering.

i challenge you....

...and now here you are in your next reply...backpedaling..and calling "either one a damn lie"

well, why dont you take an adult stand?

you cant. see. cause lies is all you have.

facts get up in your face and you shit the bed.... dissembling..babbling nonsensical shit.

fact...on day one it was not a pandemic here or there... and you know it. you attack for attacking sake...not on anything fact based.

bye bye...fabricator..
bye bye? Are you planning to use your macho powers here to eliminate me?
Not sure where you get the “EVERYBODY” business. I could say the same thing everybody here can see through your BS about hating Trump and then defending him all the time. Those of us on the left have discussed it those of you on the right pretend it isn’t happening.

I see on TV that they are still calling for more ventilators. Trump says they have plenty. They are also constantly calling for more PPE, and I’m talking about the doctors and the nurses at the hospitals. Trump said they have plenty. Who is the liar? Your Messiah or the doctors and nurses who are putting their lives on the line to take care of the sick while Trump does not give a shit about them, only about his coming election and the economy and his big business.
He wants to open up the country and cause more people to die. The dumb ass doesn’t even realize that he’s not invincible himself. He’s an obese old man, just as or probably more so vulnerable than any of us. Yet he wants to open up the country and then the next day he says he doesn’t after his bettors have talked him out of it. Your Messiah is not brilliant, he’s not a genius, and he doesn’t know what the hell he is talking about 9/10 of the time. He’s just a rambling old man in the throes of dementia delegated to destroy this country.

Mick

The Right is always right
I suppose he was lying under oath then ?

I've seen the numbers. So why didn't Pelosi include more funding before passing through her Democrat-led House? Congress controls the purse strings.....

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure where you get the “EVERYBODY” business. I could say the same thing everybody here can see through your BS about hating Trump and then defending him all the time. Those of us on the left have discussed it those of you on the right pretend it isn’t happening.

I see on TV that they are still calling for more ventilators. Trump says they have plenty. They are also constantly calling for more PPE, and I’m talking about the doctors and the nurses at the hospitals. Trump said they have plenty. Who is the liar? Your Messiah or the doctors and nurses who are putting their lives on the line to take care of the sick while Trump does not give a shit about them, only about his coming election and the economy and his big business.
He wants to open up the country and cause more people to die. The dumb ass doesn’t even realize that he’s not invincible himself. He’s an obese old man, just as or probably more so vulnerable than any of us. Yet he wants to open up the country and then the next day he says he doesn’t after his bettors have talked him out of it. Your Messiah is not brilliant, he’s not a genius, and he doesn’t know what the hell he is talking about 9/10 of the time. He’s just a rambling old man in the throes of dementia delegated to destroy this country.
see. sickness.

bye bye.. people say that to one another when theyre done talking. see?

again youre on a tangent.

the topic was your made up shit.

just answer what i asked.. you cant. cause it fucks up your lies.

that's not defending trump. its ruining your lies.

good luck.

and bye bye.

Spamature

President
I've seen the numbers. So why didn't Pelosi include more funding before passing through her Democrat-led House? Congress controls the purse strings.....
You mean McConnell ? After all didn't they pass the senate bill as the measure put forth for Trump to sign ?

Mick

You mean McConnell ? After all didn't they pass the senate bill as the measure put forth for Trump to sign ?
And Pelosi. The bill still provided more funding for the CDC for fighting newly emerging infectious diseases than any Obama signed. And Pelosi's House still had to PASS any bill before it became law. They did so they approved of the funding level.

Still lying about the numbers?

Spamature

President
And Pelosi. The bill still provided more funding for the CDC for fighting newly emerging infectious diseases than any Obama signed. And Pelosi's House still had to PASS any bill before it became law. They did so they approved of the funding level.

Still lying about the numbers?
They approved what the senate sent them on a voice vote. Meaning the just said yes to what Mitch sent them. Or did you forget the senate is where all the fuss took place over who got what and how much would be spent on this or that.

Sure it included more funding because Dems ARE NOT like the GOP when it comes to protecting Americans. As I recall the last time the economy was in a jam not one single GOPer voted for stimulus and the same goes for providing healthcare protection for Americans.

Because one party cares about the people of this country. The other only cares about amassing and maintaining political power over the people of the country.

MAGA

excalibur

Mayor
And as of early January they still didn't know if human to human transmission was even possible. Who was right there from the very first minute to offer assistance? The CDC and the Trump administration. Within days a coronavirus task force had been setup, it was declared a public health emergency, and a travel ban on China had been setup.

What were Dems doing during all this? Crying about their hoax impeachment getting brutally tossed and screeching about how Trump's China travel ban was so racist and xenophobic. Yeah, those are the answers.

Yet, here you are still propagating debunked left wing conspiracies again. It's who you are.
Pelosi on February 24.

Mick

This too:

As late as February 19, Lester Holt and Chuck Todd of NBC moderated a Democratic debate without asking a single question about the virus.

But they were very much willing to talk about the impeachment hoax which had already been tossed.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
reported for questioning moderator actions on the open board.

Is there EVER a post where you're not a whiny little bitch?
piss off I hope you stashed a lot of toilet paper for this coronavirus, because you sure need it for your brown nosing.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
"the Messiah"...………..you think Trump is a "Messiah"...……………….no wonder you have problems breathing w/out help!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member

Poll shows dems support for his handling of virus is up 13 points...……......

Mick

Passed on a voice vote. That means Mitch was the last one to have a say as to what would be in it.

Funny how you don't get that, but not surprising.
So now you are claiming Pelosi and her nasty ilk voted for something they didn't approve of? Brilliant, spam.