• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

That was quick! Andrew Yang joins the liars' club at CNN

LOL! Makes me think his whole doomed campaign was really just an extended job interview to go work in the swamp.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/19/andrew-yang-joins-cnn-as-a-political-commentator-im-excited/

Former Democrat presidential candidate Andrew Yang will be joining CNN as a political commentator, the network confirmed on Wednesday.

CNN formally welcomed Yang by touting him as a former candidate who “rose from obscurity to become a highly-visible candidate during the campaign, rallying a coalition of liberal Democrats, libertarians and some disaffected Republicans to form a devoted group of followers known as the Yang Gang.”

The network highlighted his most controversial proposal, the “Freedom Dividend,” as well as his “happy go-lucky” campaign style.

“Videos of him singing in a church choir, dancing to the ‘Cupid Shuffle’ and crowdsurfing at events regularly went viral, helping burnish his image as a candidate just happy to be with his fans,” the network said in a statement:

Yang confirmed his latest role to his followers on social media on Wednesday and said he will appear on the network to talk about the Democrat debate, slated to take place in Las Vegas, Nevada, this evening.

“I’m excited to join @CNN to help shed light on the election and the candidates’ experiences,” he told his followers. “Learned a lot these past months and am glad to contribute to the public discussion”

Colorforms

Senator
LOL! Makes me think his whole doomed campaign was really just an extended job interview to go work in the swamp.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/02/19/andrew-yang-joins-cnn-as-a-political-commentator-im-excited/

Former Democrat presidential candidate Andrew Yang will be joining CNN as a political commentator, the network confirmed on Wednesday.

CNN formally welcomed Yang by touting him as a former candidate who “rose from obscurity to become a highly-visible candidate during the campaign, rallying a coalition of liberal Democrats, libertarians and some disaffected Republicans to form a devoted group of followers known as the Yang Gang.”

The network highlighted his most controversial proposal, the “Freedom Dividend,” as well as his “happy go-lucky” campaign style.

“Videos of him singing in a church choir, dancing to the ‘Cupid Shuffle’ and crowdsurfing at events regularly went viral, helping burnish his image as a candidate just happy to be with his fans,” the network said in a statement:

Yang confirmed his latest role to his followers on social media on Wednesday and said he will appear on the network to talk about the Democrat debate, slated to take place in Las Vegas, Nevada, this evening.

“I’m excited to join @CNN to help shed light on the election and the candidates’ experiences,” he told his followers. “Learned a lot these past months and am glad to contribute to the public discussion”
Best way to get a gig on CNN and MSNBC, be a good little democrat sock puppet. :)

RickWA

Snagglesooth

Excellent, this further fortifies CNN’s balanced, non-partisan approach and bolsters its already considerable bona fides as impartial conveyor of unbiased fact. CNN is always one step ahead.

Excellent, this further fortifies CNN’s balanced, non-partisan approach and bolsters its already considerable bona fides as impartial conveyor of unbiased fact. CNN is always one step ahead.
Yang has failed at pretty much everything else he's done, but I have a feeling he's going to do just spectacularly at CNN...

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Yang has failed at pretty much everything else he's done, but I have a feeling he's going to do just spectacularly at CNN...
He always reminds me of that boozed up drunk kid who falls out of a tree in one of those 80’s “Brat Pack” movies (heck if I know which one - those are all basically the same bad flick).