• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"That's a note that I wrote..." Any more egregious lie to Congress ever?

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
This from the Party that says Liberal Women will stop having sex with liberal men if they can't kill black babies. It's like a Pres. Biden sanction on Iran. Nothing changed.

Meanwhile Gas is 6.00,
The stock market is down 1/6th
Real crime is rampant.
Border problems are out of control.
Pres. Biden can't even ride a bike.

Nothing brilliant in this post.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Now the truth over this "note"....

This is a provable lie under oath. She perjured herself. Will Garland arrest and charge Ms. Hutchinson for her crimes?
I don’t think you understand what perjury means. She repeated what had been told to her by another person who claimed to witness an incident. Not even close to perjury. Ms. Hutchinson committed no crime.

I don’t think you understand what perjury means. She repeated what had been told to her by another person who claimed to witness an incident. Not even close to perjury. Ms. Hutchinson committed no crime.
No. I mean nothing is going to happen to her, the majority of what she stated was hearsay, however she did claim to write a note that she did not.

But again, she is doing the regime bidding, she will be fine.

Jack4freedom

Governor
No. I mean nothing is going to happen to her, the majority of what she stated was hearsay, however she did claim to write a note that she did not.

But again, she is doing the regime bidding, she will be fine.
Who’s bidding are Stone, Guiliani, Flynn, Meadows, Bannon and Trump doing? If anyone were accusing me of crimes that I did not commit, I would gladly testify under oath in public to refute those false charges.….Wouldn‘t you? Or would you just duck subpoenas, take the 5th or refuse to answer like Trump’s crooked buddies.

.Your top paragraph is more of that cult like: “either I win or it’s rigged” or in this case: “either the case comes out with the result I want, or the system is rigged”…..My old man used to say: “son, you can’t argue with a crazy person, you never get anywhere”….Many on this forum, yourself included fit that mold.….

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well, the guy that did write the note was on nightly news and I have an idea the little 25 year old girl is fixing to be in a world of shit she isn't ready to handle or her lawyer

She's quite hot and I'm sure Big Birtha at a federal prison is licking her lips waiting for her to arrive

EatTheRich

President
Not sure why you think it would be to her advantage to lie, but regardless of who wrote the note, somebody suggested, in writing, to Trump that he call off his mob before someone got hurt but Trump waited around for hours to see if his coup attempt would succeed first.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Not sure why you think it would be to her advantage to lie, but regardless of who wrote the note, somebody suggested, in writing, to Trump that he call off his mob before someone got hurt but Trump waited around for hours to see if his coup attempt would succeed first.
Boy, she was under Oath and lied and you defend her lying says much about you

EatTheRich

President
I don’t know that she lied, if she did I don’t defend it. But it sounds more like they have different recollections about something pretty inconsequential, and you are pretending that undermines the undisputed fact that this note was written and Trump chose to ignore it because he liked the chaos the mob was creating and hoped it would result in a security crisis that would provide him with a pretext for using his military power to overturn the election results.

Jack4freedom

Governor
I think you are jumping the gun regarding this young woman Dawg. I don’t think she is in any trouble at all nor do I believe she committed perjury. Trying to make her the bad guy here isn’t going to help Donny or the gutless bunch of lackeys who don’t have the balls to come in, take an oath and refute her testimony. I defend her as innocent until proven guilty. I think she will be fine and I also think she is a pretty sand up broad. Especially when compared to Trump, Guiliani, Stone, Meadows, Bannon and the rest of the tiny dicked, no balls Trump crowd.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Claiming she was the author of a letter not authored by her is perjury. It's actually provable perjury. I agree that some of the other perjury issues of the hearsay would be almost impossible to prove because how to you prove what someone said or didn't say 18 months ago with no audio record? You can't. You can get handwriting expert to come in, analyze the note, and subsequently arrest her.

EatTheRich

President
If she recalled that Herschmann wrote the note, why wouldn’t she just have said so? It wouldn’t change a single thing about the role the note played on that day or the evidence of crimes by Trump that it adds to.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
If she recalled that Herschmann wrote the note, why wouldn’t she just have said so?
Because she wanted to make it appear that she had been memorializing the incidents from the beginning rather than just making them up 18 months later. The note itself was nothing. It was a really dumb move on her part to claim it for her own. It's easily provable.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Claiming she was the author of a letter not authored by her is perjury. It's actually provable perjury. I agree that some of the other perjury issues of the hearsay would be almost impossible to prove because how to you prove what someone said or didn't say 18 months ago with no audio record? You can't. You can get handwriting expert to come in, analyze the note, and subsequently arrest her.
Well the handwriting expert could say she wrote the note as she said too. Or experts could disagree or say that the note is inconclusive regarding either her or the other guy. Or she could say she wrote a similar note and she mistakenly thought it was hers because the copy was identical. Or, maybe both her and the other guy took down the same info at the same time coming from the same source. See, there’s always those little details. See what I’m sayin…

I can see that you know very little about the law Sikky. Your delusional nature compels you to look at something, make a snap decision about it, then dream up a perfect scenario, then blurt out your dream situation like: “You can get handwriting expert to come in, analyze the note and subsequently arrest her”….Viola!!!!…...Then everyone else involved in the investigation will be arrested for conspiracy to perjury, Trump will be totally exonerated and hailed as a hero, get elected again and everything will be swell again…..Right Champ? That’s the ticket……lol

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Well the handwriting expert could say she wrote the note as she said too. Or experts could disagree or say that the note is inconclusive regarding either her or the other guy.
Certainly they could. I wouldn't count on it, though. The note's handwriting looks like that of an older man or older attorney, not a college aged girl (although that is obviously not a guarantee). It's on the Herschmann's official letter head. Herschmann says law enforcement and other officials can back his version that the note is his. Herschmann said he actually liked her but for her to get up and parade the note he wrote around as hers has pissed him off. He now calls her a fake and a fraud. The committee is already walking back the note bit by now claiming that it no longer matters who wrote the note. It does matter if she said she wrote it under oath and really didn't. That's perjury. It also discredits everything else she said......much of which has been refuted.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Certainly they could. I wouldn't count on it, though. The note's handwriting looks like that of an older man or older attorney, not a college aged girl (although that is obviously not a guarantee). It's on the Herschmann's official letter head. Herschmann says law enforcement and other officials can back his version that the note is his. Herschmann said he actually liked her but for her to get up and parade the note he wrote around as hers has pissed him off. He now calls her a fake and a fraud. The committee is already walking back the note bit by now claiming that it no longer matters who wrote the note. It does matter if she said she wrote it under oath and really didn't. That's perjury. It also discredits everything else she said......much of which has been refuted.
Has Hirschman agreed to come in and testify under oath? If not, whatever he is saying now doesn’t mean jackshit…If he does, he will open himself up for a whole bunch of other questions. I say, bring this guy in and let’s see what he has to say.