• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"That's a note that I wrote..." Any more egregious lie to Congress ever?

Bugsy McGurk

President
Literally or figuratively your choice. See where YOU end up with the globo-Cuomo's running the liberal world order. ha ha
Pay attention. The ultra judicial activist SCOTUS wingers are “changing the laws” that apply throughout the nation. Sure, right wingers couldn’t achieve their ends through legislative means, but that doesn’t matter in Trumplandia, where the GOP swiped control of the SCOTUS and had their activist hack judges implement the policy choices the wingers couldn’t achieve democratically.

God of War

Governor
Pay attention. The ultra judicial activist SCOTUS wingers are “changing the laws” that apply throughout the nation. Sure, right wingers couldn’t achieve their ends through legislative means, but that doesn’t matter in Trumplandia, where the GOP swiped control of the SCOTUS and had their activist hack judges implement the policy choices the wingers couldn’t achieve democratically.
ha ha

SCOTUS is telling you that you have to get things done via legislation. They are not the legislators. They are returning us to how our system is supposed to work.

Bugsy McGurk

President
ha ha

SCOTUS is telling you that you have to get things done via legislation. They are not the legislators. They are returning us to how our system is supposed to work.
Ridiculous. They are making policy decisions every day and inflicting them on the nation and the world. We now have six right wing wackos making all decisions of import. The nation and the world are screwed.

God of War

Governor
How about the nine Benghazi investigations?

;-)
You know I really didn't follow that shit. Did you? Why?

It's clear that the State Dept. made a mess of Libya and none of them, even Obama, took blame for all the death and destruction that is attributable to them. It's infuriating that Dems are never ever are held accountable for what they do time and again. Goes for many RINOs too.

Seems to me that those HEARINGS had questioners on both sides of the aisle asking Hillary why she was such a killer bitch and what a wonderful diplomatic maven she was, right?

Partisan investigations are NOT televised. Bi-partisan hearings are.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
She stated, under oath, that she wrote the note. The person claiming he wrote the note was not under oath when he made that statement. Who do you believe?
The guy who wrote it told the committee under oath that he wrote it previously. Do you not follow these stories or just a liar like Hutchinson?

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Wrong Raoul. I don’t care whether a crook is on the left or the right. I favor prosecution for corruption and criminal acts committed by any public servant. Clinton was impeached, disbarred and fined heavily. Blagoyovich was tossed out of office and thrown in prison for 10 years, Cuomo was forced to resign…..I had no problem with any of that…like my old man always said: “You get hat you get”….Any legal or political problems Trump had or has are all his own fault. Him and his big, fat ignorant mouth. When are you mooks going to stop making excuses for this pompous ass hole? Time to jettison this fat lying pussy Raoul.
That's a pretty mouthy denial, Jack...for a guy who can't find an iota of impropriety in the 50 year career of Biden, Inc.

Jack4freedom

Governor
That's a pretty mouthy denial, Jack...for a guy who can't find an iota of impropriety in the 50 year career of Biden, Inc.

Find me any Senator who has served for 20-30 years who hasn’t helped family members cash in. However if there is criminal corruption alleged, bring it on. I notice that Sessions, Rosenstein and Barr did nothing for 4 years even though Trump was publicly begging Barr to arrest them for months. Whenever a criminal or congressional investigation is convened to expose corruption or illegality by Biden and or his kids, I will certainly watch and hear witness testimony and decide if it’s credible. I love impeachments and corruption hearings, always have.

A lot of the same people who wrote these scandalous stories about Biden and his family are the same ones who wrote stories about Hillary Clinton murdering Vince Foster and running a child sex ring out of the basement of a pizza parlor. Show me a copy of an indictment and I will be glad to read it. Show me articles of impeachment and I will definitely read them and watch the hearings. Cheap hit pieces from crappy scandal rags don’t really interest me. They are a dime a dozen.

EatTheRich

President
The slaughtering of undefended American and then the Obama administration blaming other Americans for making a mean movie as the reason it happened. Yeah, that shouldn't be investigated, right?

You live in a world of delusion.
So on one hand you have a minor terrorist attack of the sort that happened under every administration, and a Republican lie about the messaging of the Obama administration afterward. On the other hand you had an effort to overthrow the government and impose a semi-fascist dictatorship by force.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
So on one hand you have a minor terrorist attack of the sort that happened under every administration, and a Republican lie about the messaging of the Obama administration afterward. On the other hand you had an effort to overthrow the government and impose a semi-fascist dictatorship by force.
"effort" only an idiot thinks that was even possible on J6

Bugsy McGurk

President
You know I really didn't follow that shit. Did you? Why?

It's clear that the State Dept. made a mess of Libya and none of them, even Obama, took blame for all the death and destruction that is attributable to them. It's infuriating that Dems are never ever are held accountable for what they do time and again. Goes for many RINOs too.

Seems to me that those HEARINGS had questioners on both sides of the aisle asking Hillary why she was such a killer bitch and what a wonderful diplomatic maven she was, right?

Partisan investigations are NOT televised. Bi-partisan hearings are.
Seems to me they were investigations. Televised too. And you’re obviously a GOP hack.

Bugsy McGurk

President
The slaughtering of undefended American and then the Obama administration blaming other Americans for making a mean movie as the reason it happened. Yeah, that shouldn't be investigated, right?

You live in a world of delusion.
Wrong. It should have been investigated. Just not nine times like your psycho GOP cult leaders demanded. But they know what their psycho base demands, as you demonstrate.

Jack4freedom

Governor

Read your story. Seems like Jimmy Biden is a bit of a scammer but nobody has been able to nail him yet. Hunter too, and a former crackhead to boot…If either or both of them get arrested and indicted, I will definitely follow the trials after reading the indictments. I am interested in legal proceedings especially when they are aimed at famous big shots. Your story says a lot about shady dealings but never really alleges any criminality by Hunter, James or Joe.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Wrong. It should have been investigated. Just not nine times like your psycho GOP cult leaders demanded. But they know what their psycho base demands, as you demonstrate.
Yet, Democrats have investigated Trump 1,000 times more without even a parking ticket and you yap about that?????

Diseased propaganda brain. You've got it.

Last edited:

EatTheRich

President
Yet, Democrats have investigated Trump 1,000 times more without even a parking ticket and you yap about that?????

Diseased propaganda brain. You've got it.
Trump settled out of court for racial discrimination. He was found at fault for cruelty in an official court proceeding in which he was alleged to have committed rape. Worse than a parking ticket if you ask me.

JohnJohnson

Council Member
Trump settled out of court for racial discrimination. He was found at fault for cruelty in an official court proceeding in which he was alleged to have committed rape. Worse than a parking ticket if you ask me.
I smell propaganda but you aren't pointing to any crime. Embarrassed much?