• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

"That's a note that I wrote..." Any more egregious lie to Congress ever?

Jack4freedom

Governor
You just hate losing an argument. When you are proven wrong, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, you bitch up like a spoiled child.
Grow a brain.
You have proven nothing. Not only do you not understand perjury but it is quite apparent you do not understand the concept of proof. You should pick up a book on basic law and learn about certain terms like perjury and proof. Pretty simple stuff. Reminds me of all the “proof” quacks like Guiliani, Lin Wood, Sydney Powell presented to dozens of courts which was laughed at by people who do understand the concepts of proof and evidence.

Last edited:

reason10

Governor
You have proven nothing. Not only do you not understand perjury but it is quite apparent you do not understand the concept of proof. You should pick up a book on basic law and learn about certain terms like perjury and proof. Pretty simple stuff. Reminds me of all the “proof” quacks like Guiliani, Lin Wood, Sydney Powell presented to dozens of courts which was laughed at by people who do understand the concepts of proof and evidence.

I do not understand perjury? I have a very useless paralegal degree, which means unlike YOU I actually have opened some law books. (Digests, court reporters, Shepards, Statutes, etc)

To bring your edited up to speed:

In criminal law. The willful assertion as to a matter of fact, opinion, belief, or knowledge, made by a witness in a judicial proceeding as part of his evidence, either upon oath or in any form allowed by law to be substituted for an oath, whether such evidence is given in open court, or in an affidavit, or otherwise, such assertion being known to such witness to be false, and being intended by him to mislead the court, jury, or person holding the proceeding. 2 Whart. Crim. Law.

A quick tip. If you or one of your SEVEN false voter registration identities is ever called for jury duty and you do not want to serve, find a copy of Black's Law Dictionary. Attorneys from both defense and prosecution will see that book and you'll be instantly excused.

Last edited by a moderator:

middleview

President
Supporting Member

I do not understand perjury? I have a very useless paralegal degree, which means unlike YOU I actually have opened some law books. (Digests, court reporters, Shepards, Statutes, etc)

In criminal law. The willful assertion as to a matter of fact, opinion, belief, or knowledge, made by a witness in a judicial proceeding as part of his evidence, either upon oath or in any form allowed by law to be substituted for an oath, whether such evidence is given in open court, or in an affidavit, or otherwise, such assertion being known to such witness to be false, and being intended by him to mislead the court, jury, or person holding the proceeding. 2 Whart. Crim. Law.

A quick tip. If you or one of your SEVEN false voter registration identities is ever called for jury duty and you do not want to serve, find a copy of Black's Law Dictionary. Attorneys from both defense and prosecution will see that book and you'll be instantly excused.
Perjury
Generally, a witness in a trial commits perjury when they knowingly and intentionally lie about a material issue.

(1)
having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true; or

(2)
in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty of perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code, willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does not believe to be true;

TBLee

Governor
What I am saying is that the OP is pure hyperbole and laughable….You can hold me to anything you want…makes no difference. I will always be here to make fun of and call bullshit whenever any crap like this is spewed. That’s how I roll.
Actually, I am well aware that is how you often roll. If your purpose here is to “make fun” of others, then so be it. That is a goal. LOL

Jack4freedom

Governor
Perjury
Generally, a witness in a trial commits perjury when they knowingly and intentionally lie about a material issue.

(1)
having taken an oath before a competent tribunal, officer, or person, in any case in which a law of the United States authorizes an oath to be administered, that he will testify, declare, depose, or certify truly, or that any written testimony, declaration, deposition, or certificate by him subscribed, is true, willfully and contrary to such oath states or subscribes any material matter which he does not believe to be true; or

(2)
in any declaration, certificate, verification, or statement under penalty of perjury as permitted under section 1746 of title 28, United States Code, willfully subscribes as true any material matter which he does not believe to be true;

Knowingly and intentionally……material issue…There you go. Now you are getting somewhere. Next try looking up evidence and proof…Those are all very important terms regarding criminal or civil law.….For example all of the so called “evidence” presented by unhinged soon to be disbarred TRUMP lawyers like Guiliani, Lin Wood, Sydney Powell and that little blond skank Gena something were laughed out of court by judges throughout America. Yet several people on this forum keep offering that same bullshit up as evidence and proof that poor Donny was cheated in the election. See what I’m saying?

Jack4freedom

Governor
Actually, I am well aware that is how you often roll. If your purpose here is to “make fun” of others, then so be it. That is a goal. LOL
Only those who make ridiculous claims TB. Those types need to be made fun of for their own good. The goal is to educate others and keep them from being duped by ignorant propaganda. There are 5-6 here on this forum who regularly make idiotic assertions. Someone needs to point them out.

middleview

President
Supporting Member

Do you have evidence of multiple voter registrations? No. Just lying through your teeth as usual.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Do you have evidence of multiple voter registrations? No. Just lying through your teeth as usual.
He‘s got a copy of Black’s Law as interpreted by Sydney Powell, Lin Wood, Rudy Guiliani, The Pillow Man and other unhinged nit wits. Nobody will ever convince him or some others here that Trump didn’t win. They are dyed in the wool cultists and they get their news and world views from bullshit scandal rags and Tucker. These guys are Hannitized Ditto Heads who were indoctrinated early in life.

reason10

Governor
He‘s got a copy of Black’s Law as interpreted by Sydney Powell, Lin Wood, Rudy Guiliani, The Pillow Man and other unhinged nit wits. Nobody will ever convince him or some others here that Trump didn’t win. They are dyed in the wool cultists and they get their news and world views from bullshit scandal rags and Tucker. These guys are Hannitized Ditto Heads who were indoctrinated early in life.
Prove that Black's Law dictionary was interpreted by those men or just admit you're lying.
Trump won. A majority of America did not legally vote for that senile pedophile racist who calls himself president.

Only an IDIOT thinks Joe won.

reason10

Governor
Asked and answered.

You might be posting while high on crystal meth and you might be forgetting a lot of stuff, but it still has been posted.

And I don't have time to treat you like a Florida second grader.

Jack4freedom

Governor
Prove that Black's Law dictionary was interpreted by those men or just admit you're lying.
Trump won. A majority of America did not legally vote for that senile pedophile racist who calls himself president.

Only an IDIOT thinks Joe won.
Well, I’m with all of the judges, DOJ lawyers, White House council lawyers and other sane and learned people who who have all said in no uncertain terms that the claims made by Trump, Guiliani, and the rest of that band of lying imbeciles including Powell, Wood, Genna what’s her name and the rest was total unsubstantiated bullshit. Their claims were laughed out of real courts from district level to State courts all the way up to SCOTUS.

You on the other hand are with Donny, Rudy, Sydney, Genna, Lin and the rest of the lying ass holes who made ridiculous claims suggesting that Hugo Chavez did it, Italians switched votes, volunteer poll workers switched tens of thousands of votes. Two innocent volunteer poll workers were slandered, threatened and harassed by vicious Trump animals who think like you.

Trump and Guiliani actually went on the air and lied straight faced about these two women. Only an idiot would want to be on your side of this issue. I realize that your Hannitized, Ditto Head and now Tuckerized brain will never allow you to see how clearly wrong you are. But those of us who can still think for ourselves know bullshit when we hear it.

Last edited: