• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The 25 most influential first ladies in U.S. history

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
I'll agree with you on this if you can show me where those pictures were refuted, as being phony, by the administration. I don't recall anyone ever claiming they were Fake until now.
I hope they were fake because that is some disgusting shit to feed to a kid.
As I said...my kids ate school lunches. They didn't like them but they didn't have lunches like that. I don't know very many kids who do like school lunches and that was so even before Michelle had her campaign to get them to eat better. And I was out of school a long time before she became First Lady. Maybe it was Nancy Reagan's fault 'back then'.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
Why on earth would you defend someone like Mike who writes the most disgusting posts ever about women? OH...never mind, it's only about Liberal women. The racism in his post went past you AS USUAL.
Believe me. Between the sheets, naked and in the dark, I can't tell a Liberal woman from a Conservative woman, and don't really care to.

Last edited:

connieb

Senator
Meaningless to YOU. YOU don't get to determine what's meaningless to others. Get over yourself.
Lol. Does this matter at all other than to lefty desperately searching for something to make them feel good? No. So, it is meaningless. but by all means - continue to act like it is significant or relevant that some guy somewhere made up a list based on how he defined influence.... you all do like to jump on someone else's bandwagon.

JackDallas

Senator
Supporting Member
JackDallas said:
I think illegal voters in California put Gore over the top in the popular vote, in the 2000 election.

Topic is influential first ladies...Not your Bullshit conspiracy theory's
Mind your own damned business. I was asked why I thought Bush lost the popular vote in the 2000 election. I answered the question.

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Funny....you insult and then want ME to respond? Not worth it. Why would I report you for what you said here? You at least included yourself in the slam.
Your link was to a list made up by this person....ya, he looks old and and smart enough to know what he's talking about..Lol! He looks kinda loony to me, but to each their own....
Why would you report me? LOLOLOLOL You are one of the "top 10" reporters the Con Mods here depend on to give them something to do.
This guy WROTE the article....it doesn't say he put the information together..
Why do you and connieb think he looks "loony'? Because he wrote that Michelle Obama rated 5th?
Before you diss 'goofy looking' people, you should stop and remember the goofy looking POS you voted for.

Saladin2

Senator
Supporting Member
JackDallas said:
I think illegal voters in California put Gore over the top in the popular vote, in the 2000 election.

Mind your own damned business. I was asked why I thought Bush lost the popular vote in the 2000 election. I answered the question.
No you were trying to peddle your Bullshit conspiracy's

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Believe me. Between the sheets, naked and in the dark, you can't tell a Liberal woman from a Conservative woman, and don't really care to.
And what makes you think Mike ever got ANY woman between the sheets?

MrMike

Bless you all
Funny....you insult and then want ME to respond? Not worth it. Why would I report you for what you said here? You at least included yourself in the slam.
Your link was to a list made up by this person....ya, he looks old and and smart enough to know what he's talking about..Lol! He looks kinda loony to me, but to each their own....

Shave that gal in the photo and she'd look like a typical angry Femilib!

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Wasn't Eleanor Roosevelt gay? Not that it matters to me, but I thought I heard that. I didn't mind Laura Bush but always wondered why a 30 yr old Librarian would marry a drunken fool like GW. Hillary and Michelle probably won't leave with a positive attitude but I don't think any FLOTUS was ever ridiculed and called the names they were and still are.
Maybe the home was paid for before marriage!

NinaS

Senator
Supporting Member
Lol. Does this matter at all other than to lefty desperately searching for something to make them feel good? No. So, it is meaningless. but by all means - continue to act like it is significant or relevant that some guy somewhere made up a list based on how he defined influence.... you all do like to jump on someone else's bandwagon.
Why are you 'jumping on Trump's bandwagon' constantly? And who asked your opinion whether or not you think it's meaningless. I doubt if any of them...Including Princess Melania would give you the time of day.

oicu812

"Trust, but Verify"
Topic is influential first ladies...Not your Bullshit conspiracy theory's

hey saladin!

speaking of first ladies...

hows that whole hillarys gonna quote:"kick your fat white ass" in the election thingy turned out for you?

how about the "black/sjw were gonna quote:"kick your fat white ass" thingy turned out?

does it bother you to be consistently wrong?

be afraid,,be very afraid,,,the patriarchy is coming and hes pissed...

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Well if you and Marvin weren't so intent on sliming me or anything I post, you 'd see what I actually wrote...Read it again..

Seven of the top 10 are from the modern era (since the FDR administration)
in this order:

I said SEVEN and named them....
why whine, were/who are the 3 missing___________________

Colorforms

Senator
Godwin...plus banality...equals ridiculous.

Ridiculous commentary: Remember, Hitler was also influential

Yes...leaders, no matter who they are and what they accomplish, are "influential".

Why is it a simple discussion about First Ladies almost immediately gets turned into a Hitler thread?

Why not, say...discuss the women who don't appear? For example, Nancy Reagan is not on the list. She was decidedly influential with her "Just Say No" campaign. Laura Bush is not on that list, although she pushed literacy, and I can find no fault there. Laura just isn't a dynamic personality on screen. She's clearly strong, as she made Georgie behave, laying down the law on his drinking. That makes her influential in a different way.
If it makes you feel any better, I wasn't comparing MoochElle to Hitler. My point was that being influential is not always a good thing.

I thought I said that in my initial post, but then I never hang my confidence on liberal's reading comprehension.