• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The 28th Amendment: How To Fix Constitutional Corruption

America is being run by international Bankers who manipulate wars, bankrupt nations, commit genocide, and curtail individual freedoms! I do not simply "suggest" this it is a proven fact! The CIA (Contraband Importers of America) and FBI as well as all government agencies are so compartmentalized that one hand doesn't know what the other is doing! The War on Drugs as well as their newest contrivance, the War on Terror are control mechanisms! You have 8 times the probability of being killed by a cop than a terrorist! Should we have a "War on Cops?" There is one law under natural law that anyone would agree that if violated should be punishable by imprisonment and that is the law of trespass! Trespass against ones property including the individual through rape, theft or murder. All the rest of their laws go against the grain of individual freedom. Voting should be considered a criminal act whenever it it curtails individual freedom beyond the law of trespass! Look up a woman by the name of Sibel Edmonds and get a clue as to the level of corruption we are under.
Whatever. I tend not to respond to the far right as a general rule. It is a waste of time. The only way to deal with ideas like this is to either ignore you or give you the Buzz Aldrin treatment. Like I said earlier, go read something besides the trash Ron Paul throws out there, I suggested a very good non-fiction book by a real historian, buy it and then hope you can actually grasp it. I have my doubts considering your two rants above but I do remain hopeful. While it is true that Wall Street has taken over in recent years, that was due to legislation that allowed them to do it not some conspiracy going back to the Rothschilds. Wonder why you never mentioned JP Morgan? Not Jewish enough for you?

Iconoclasm

Council Member
Whatever. I tend not to respond to the far right as a general rule. It is a waste of time. The only way to deal with ideas like this is to either ignore you or give you the Buzz Aldrin treatment. Like I said earlier, go read something besides the trash Ron Paul throws out there, I suggested a very good non-fiction book by a real historian, buy it and then hope you can actually grasp it. I have my doubts considering your two rants above but I do remain hopeful. While it is true that Wall Street has taken over in recent years, that was due to legislation that allowed them to do it not some conspiracy going back to the Rothschilds. Wonder why you never mentioned JP Morgan? Not Jewish enough for you?
So you're telling me that the entire Federal Reserve system, is not owned and controlled by international banking elite and they did not secretly meet anywhere and work together or "conspire" to take control of the United States monetary system between the years of 1910 and 1913 and they "did not" do so successfully? You are further in a belief that they MUST answer to Congress and inform them of what they are doing?
You are also frequently referring to me as a "conspiracy theorist" and that these bankers had nothing but good intentions? Are you also dismissing the fact that both George Bush Jr. and Obama gave "back to back" quantitative easing to these "too big to fail" Banks and corporations amounting to trillions of dollars bailing them out at taxpayer expense?
If you read the proposed 28th Amendment in its entirety and have a higher reading and comprehension level than that 12 year old (which I seriously doubt) you would have understood that its rationale is to divert all interest from all loans away from the private bankers and use that money to run this country and eliminate the Income or slave tax while instead utilizing the interest from loans which would be "voluntary" taxation in exchange for the loans! I also gathered your reference inferring I am prejudiced or anti-Semitic by that JP Morgan inanity. So if five Jewish people own 5 out of six of the giant conglomerates which control everything we see and hear on TV and I point that out, even if true, I am automatically labeled an anti-Semite?
I suppose you also believe that we live in the freest country on the planet and that all these wars are "because they hate us for our freedom." Wanna by a bridge to nowhere? I can get it for you real cheap....ROTFLHAY!!!

Iconoclasm

Council Member
Taxes are the lifeblood of the state. There's no way to eliminate taxes without eliminating private property which is at the basis of the state in its nature. I'm all for replacing the private banks with a centralized government bank, and such an enterprise could be made the basis of state-capitalist profit, but if the money supply outstrips the supply of other commodities the result will still be inflation.
This country has been being plundered since the Federal Reserve was granted a green light to print money! The same CONgress also passed an income (slave) tax as icing on the cake! It is entirely possible to run this country without an income tax and end the political corruption as shown above! You, I and all "Americans" have been systematically brainwashed or "indoctrinated" into a belief system conducive to taxation. Taxation is a euphemism for armed robbery! Have you ever been told to put your hand over your heart and pledge allegiance to your flag?

EatTheRich

President
Finance capital created the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve did not create finance capital.

Finance capital in fact goes hand in hand with industrial capital ... they stand, or fall, together.

The only real way to break the power of finance capital is by smashing the capitalist state and taking the means of production ... including the land and the factories ... out of their hands.

Income taxes are (at least potentially) among the least onerous taxes for working people and are in fact the only sort endorsed by Marx and Engels.

Iconoclasm

Council Member
Finance capital created the Federal Reserve. The Federal Reserve did not create finance capital.

Finance capital in fact goes hand in hand with industrial capital ... they stand, or fall, together.

The only real way to break the power of finance capital is by smashing the capitalist state and taking the means of production ... including the land and the factories ... out of their hands.

Income taxes are (at least potentially) among the least onerous taxes for working people and are in fact the only sort endorsed by Marx and Engels.
The Federal Reserve is not a government agency! It is an organized group of extremely wealthy parasites feeding off of everyone else! Before I go any farther, allow me to make one thing clear, I do not support the Democrats or the Republicans! They have voted themselves largess and have been bought off to such a pathetic degree that it astonishing that the idiotic "voting" populace can look themselves in the mirror for support of either party of the duo-politic! When they drafted the Bill of rights it was not a document to be interpreted, or what these fools call a living document. It was meant to be etched in stone and followed by us all , including the "voted" officials supposedly representing our interests! The ONLY thing that would qualify it as "living" is the Amendment process, which they have already distorted!
Taxation should only be voluntary. It should not be a shakedown in a truly free society. The income tax is nothing short of armed robbery no matter how brainwashed or indoctrinated you may be on the issue, it amounts to the same thing! We all sit back and watch (in my case with frustration and ire) as these so called "public servants" vote themselves payments for life, the best medical coverage on the planet....again for life, and innumerable perks that you cannot even imagine and you pay for with those tax dollars!
You would have to be a complete moron after watching GW Bush (a criminal from a long line of criminals) and Barack Obama give "back to back" hundreds of billions of dollars of YOUR tax dollars to the failing banks and Wall Street and think that is okay! Obama has not only done everything Bush did but exacerbated it as well , and by looking "ahead" as he put it and not putting Bush on trial for his war crimes, that in and of itself makes him just as guilty of out right treason against the "American" people as Bush!
Finance capital you say......WHO's finance capital? Though I know it would never even be considered by our corrupt and criminal government the 28th Amendment proposal above would end all of the shenanigans and waste in government and this country would not need to be in constant state of war to fill your finance capitalists pockets using you and yours as cannon fodder under the false guise of patriotism and freedom! This country has only been free (since the eradication of the Indians) at one point and that was just after the eviction of King George and before the CONstitution and Bill of rights were both passed!
One last point to consider if you can be objective. If I was not born with any special authority to command you, and you were not born with any special authority to command me, nor was anyone else on this planet, then how do two or more people combine their "non-existent" authority to command someone else that they cannot do a thing, such as using any drug for example, or anything else for that matter beyond the law of trespass? There is nothing which grants any group the authority to vote another out of their rights to do anything which does not intentionally harm another! In other words if an adult wants to go home and shoot heroin, which I strongly detest, it is not my right to tell them they cannot do so, but I do have a right to inform that individual that they should not be doing so because it may kill them.
Governments responsibility, (beyond the law of trespass that is), should only go so far as to inform one that something is unhealthy for you, not incarcerate you for doing it!

EatTheRich

President
The Federal Reserve is not a government agency! It is an organized group of extremely wealthy parasites feeding off of everyone else!
This could be said of the capitalist state in general.

Before I go any farther, allow me to make one thing clear, I do not support the Democrats or the Republicans! They have voted themselves largess and have been bought off to such a pathetic degree that it astonishing that the idiotic "voting" populace can look themselves in the mirror for support of either party of the duo-politic! When they drafted the Bill of rights it was not a document to be interpreted, or what these fools call a living document. It was meant to be etched in stone and followed by us all , including the "voted" officials supposedly representing our interests! The ONLY thing that would qualify it as "living" is the Amendment process, which they have already distorted!
The Democratic and Republican parties are symptoms of the general problem, which is the class rule of the bourgeoisie. We have our agreements about the Bill of Rights, which I view as a concession made by the ruling class in the course of struggle, and something we have always needed to defend against that ruling class's political representatives (elected or otherwise). But I disagree that there is some mythical time when the Bill of Rights was followed to the letter and the capitalist state was not busily engaged in violently defending moneyed parasites.

Taxation should only be voluntary. It should not be a shakedown in a truly free society.
To put it another way: the state should not exist. I agree entirely. But no constitutional amendment is going to get rid of the state ... only the abolition of private property, by violent (statist) means can get rid of the economic basis of the state.

The income tax is nothing short of armed robbery no matter how brainwashed or indoctrinated you may be on the issue, it amounts to the same thing!
The same is true of all other taxes. The income tax, at least, falls mostly on those with higher incomes. If you'll notice your top post, it is all about concern about the deficit. I don't share that concern particularly ... I am consistent in opposing the "organized group of extremely wealthy parasites" in Washington, and therefore I cheer when they run out of money for their cops, courts and prisons ... but I will note that a demand for drastically lowering or eliminating the deficit is tantamount to a demand for income taxes to rise.

We all sit back and watch (in my case with frustration and ire) as these so called "public servants" vote themselves payments for life, the best medical coverage on the planet....again for life, and innumerable perks that you cannot even imagine and you pay for with those tax dollars!
Now you're just trafficking in resentment. I share your emotional response, but don't take your eye off the ball ... private-sector capitalists profit at the expense of the rest of us to a much greater extent than the "public servants" who are rewarded for attending to their beck and call.

You would have to be a complete moron after watching GW Bush (a criminal from a long line of criminals) and Barack Obama give "back to back" hundreds of billions of dollars of YOUR tax dollars to the failing banks and Wall Street and think that is okay! Obama has not only done everything Bush did but exacerbated it as well , and by looking "ahead" as he put it and not putting Bush on trial for his war crimes, that in and of itself makes him just as guilty of out right treason against the "American" people as Bush!
I agree. Note that the Federal Reserve did not make this decision, and that Bush and Obama were merely the supply to meet the ruling class's demand.

Finance capital you say......WHO's finance capital?
Well known families ... Rockefellers, DuPonts, Bushes, Hunts, Kennedys, Morgans, Kochs, Mellons, Gores, etc.

Though I know it would never even be considered by our corrupt and criminal government the 28th Amendment proposal above would end all of the shenanigans and waste in government and this country would not need to be in constant state of war to fill your finance capitalists pockets using you and yours as cannon fodder under the false guise of patriotism and freedom! This country has only been free (since the eradication of the Indians) at one point and that was just after the eviction of King George and before the CONstitution and Bill of rights were both passed!
1) You will be pleased to know that the Indians have not in fact been eradicated.
2) No constitutional provision can arrest finance capital's global march to war. In the short term, imperialist war, and state subsidies to industry in the form of military spending, are the only ways they know to arrest (in a particular country or industry) the long-term decline of profit rates and the absolute saturation of world markets. In the long-term an imperialist world war that throws us back to a state of absolute barbarism is the only alternative to a revolutionary war that takes away their wealth. In fact, the only way to stop them from doing this is to take political power out of their hands through a social revolution that redistributes their wealth. Any effort to evade this reality through writing stern warnings on pieces of paper is schoolboy parliamentary cretinism.

One last point to consider if you can be objective. If I was not born with any special authority to command you, and you were not born with any special authority to command me, nor was anyone else on this planet, then how do two or more people combine their "non-existent" authority to command someone else that they cannot do a thing, such as using any drug for example, or anything else for that matter beyond the law of trespass? There is nothing which grants any group the authority to vote another out of their rights to do anything which does not intentionally harm another! In other words if an adult wants to go home and shoot heroin, which I strongly detest, it is not my right to tell them they cannot do so, but I do have a right to inform that individual that they should not be doing so because it may kill them.
Governments responsibility, (beyond the law of trespass that is), should only go so far as to inform one that something is unhealthy for you, not incarcerate you for doing it!
"Political power," said Mao Zedong, "comes out of the barrel of a gun." Ultimately, the only way to stop the ruling class's government from trespassing on our inalienable right to liberty is via a military campaign ending in its complete defeat. A daunting task, yes ... proposing utopian constitutional panaceas and bitterly haranguing people with tedious philosophical arguments about things they already agree with you about is much easier ... but the only thing that has a chance of success.

Is this some sort of Mizes Institute recommendation? Why in the world would we do away with the Fed?
Equity Is Iniquity

Weewee the people have no say in the matter. After all, Amendments are passed by bribed state legislators. If they get rid of the Fed, businesses will be forced to sell stock instead of getting by on loans. So the plutocracy wants to buy up America. Suppose every time the value of your home went up, the bank had the right to raise your mortgage. That's the difference between banks and Capitalists.

The 28th Amendment doesn't seem to do that, but because of the anti-Fed Lizardtarians who have their hands all over it, there must be some way that it will institute a plutocratic dictatorship.

This country has been being plundered since the Federal Reserve was granted a green light to print money! The same CONgress also passed an income (slave) tax as icing on the cake! It is entirely possible to run this country without an income tax and end the political corruption as shown above! You, I and all "Americans" have been systematically brainwashed or "indoctrinated" into a belief system conducive to taxation. Taxation is a euphemism for armed robbery! Have you ever been told to put your hand over your heart and pledge allegiance to your flag?
Instead, Tax the Dead. 3 Trillion a Year From the 1% Alone.

Now I suspect that the Amendment, by design, will never generate enough money to run a government strong enough to protect the American people from the Greedhead looting parasites.

Why Not? Marx, Engels, and Most Communist Leaders Were the Spawn of the Rich.

Let every worker own an equal share in his corporation's equity. Under the Marxist state-capitalist fraud, the government owns everything under a one-party plutocracy. Children of the rich should be excluded from any democratic movement. Their class has no right to exist.

EatTheRich

President
Why Not? Marx, Engels, and Most Communist Leaders Were the Spawn of the Rich.

Let every worker own an equal share in his corporation's equity. Under the Marxist state-capitalist fraud, the government owns everything under a one-party plutocracy. Children of the rich should be excluded from any democratic movement. Their class has no right to exist.
Engels was the son of a factory owner, and one of the few communist leaders I can think of who was born rich. Marx was the son of a low-level bureaucrat.

The Soviet Union, of course, excluded those born into privilege from voting (in Lenin's time).

We can argue about the relative merits of state ownership (as in the Soviet Union) vs. workers' self-management (as in Yugoslavia) ... I think the record in Yugoslavia is dismal myself ... but the important thing is to expropriate the capitalists.

Engels was the son of a factory owner, and one of the few communist leaders I can think of who was born rich. Marx was the son of a low-level bureaucrat.

The Soviet Union, of course, excluded those born into privilege from voting (in Lenin's time).

We can argue about the relative merits of state ownership (as in the Soviet Union) vs. workers' self-management (as in Yugoslavia) ... I think the record in Yugoslavia is dismal myself ... but the important thing is to expropriate the capitalists.
Socialism Is No More Revolutionary Than the Protestant Superstition Was

Communism came out of the university, an obsolete aristocratic institution designed particularly for spoiled snobs living off an allowance. If Marx wasn't one of them, why did he go to college instead of working in a factory with the proletariat? He married his childhood sweetheart, Jennie von Westphalen, who had enough aristocratic rank to qualify for marrying the Kaiser.

In Yugoslavia, workers could manage the factories but still had to send all the revenue to the state-capitalist Communist Party. The Party should never own property, so why go through the horrors of a revolution and wind up the same way as privately held Capitalism? Under that scheme, those who own the businesses own the government. Under Socialism's mirror-image, the government owns all businesses. Same difference.

Lenin was the son of someone elevated to the Russian aristocracy. Castro was an hacendado. It's the same "richkids on our side" delusion that accounts for trailer-park Republicans. In today's prep schools, the pre-determined future rulers are divided between the followers of Ayn Rand and those who look up to Noam Chomsky as their guru. But that is no more a conflict than the division between ground and naval forces. The one crushes the majority from the top down, the other attacks us from the bottom up.

EatTheRich

President
Communism came out of the university
And? Where else was a scientific movement synthesizing the experience of the working class to come from? It still wasn't formulated until the university boys, Marx and Engels, were recruited by the pre-existing Communist League, forged in struggle against the capitalist class, to be their spokesmen.

an obsolete aristocratic institution designed particularly for spoiled snobs living off an allowance
I take it that you are not university-educated? Your contempt for the university, and by extension for philosophy and science, is noted.

In Yugoslavia, workers could manage the factories but still had to send all the revenue to the state-capitalist Communist Party.
If you mean what was left over after their wages/salaries, bonuses, and costs, yes.

The Party should never own property, so why go through the horrors of a revolution and wind up the same way as privately held Capitalism? Under that scheme, those who own the businesses own the government. Under Socialism's mirror-image, the government owns all businesses. Same difference.
Except that stockholders are responsive only to those with money (or force) on their side, whereas elected officials can be influenced by anyone with a vote. What's more, a revolutionary party is in confirmed historical practice identified with the broad interests of the oppressed majority.

Lenin was the son of someone elevated to the Russian aristocracy. Castro was an hacendado. It's the same "richkids on our side" delusion that accounts for trailer-park Republicans.
Again, the record of Lenin and Castro, as opposed to the record of the Republicans, speaks for itself.

Iconoclasm

Council Member
You are clueless! That's a fact, not an insult! The brainwashing is deep in this one Kimosabe! Like I said....that 12 year old girl is clearly beyond your league! Just to clue you in dipshit, I hate both the Democratic and Republican Bankster owned parties that subverted this country and it's CONstitution and have been robbing us blind and created a police state in doing so. You have troll written all over you! The Federal Reserve Act was a clear conspiracy by any definition of law by private citizens who used their wealth to manipulate CONgress into enacting it as well as the income tax. This was no different than the Hearsts and the DuPonts conspiracy to thwart hemp production by creating and selling to Congress a bullshit story on hemp using scare tactics such as "Reefer Madness" to ensure their dynasties survival. They used Hegelian dialect which in plain terms means problem, reaction, solution to manipulate unconstitutional laws against the most versatile plant on this planet! As far as ignorance goes you seem to have the market cornered. I simply mean we should divert all the money away from the International Banksters and use it to run this country and eliminate the slave or income tax. You can still use "unbacked" currency as long as people believe in it. Do your research and get a clue!
Figured as much. All nations have central banks and they solved a problem that kept the worlds economies from growing. I tire so of this nonstop conspiracy stuff from the Austrians and Mizes Institute folks like Ron Paul. Thankfully, the world considers these movements as quackery.
just wanted to get back to this and fill you in on a ,little secret. The Rothschilds own or control the Central Banks in all those country's you mentioned earlier. That is what they do! They finance both sides in wars they themselves create using your sense of patriotism and your sense of fear! They even funded Nazi Germany! In the case of good ol USA they control ALL "Federal" agencies and basically control the government we elect....or think we do, via the monetary system.

just wanted to get back to this and fill you in on a ,little secret. The Rothschilds own or control the Central Banks in all those country's you mentioned earlier. That is what they do! They finance both sides in wars they themselves create using your sense of patriotism and your sense of fear! They even funded Nazi Germany! In the case of good ol USA they control ALL "Federal" agencies and basically control the government we elect....or think we do, via the monetary system.
Oh my Jekyl Island Lord....dude, you need to join the rest of the world and reality...

Iconoclasm

Council Member
So, in essence, you are saying that between 1910 and 1913 there were no secret meetings on Jeckyll Island to name one location, and that there was no meeting with international banking elitists representatives for the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, and they DID not discuss (conspire) to use their massive wealth and power of advertising to force a vote which handed the Monetary system over to the International Banking elite? I can't wait to hear your response because what I am saying is not only the truth but backed by Congressional records!

Iconoclasm

Council Member
Nice try, Shitferbrains! Does anything intelligent come out of your head or is it just a delusional quagmire? You again fail to respond to your idiotic suggestions and pretentious allegations. For the record, again, I support NO CANDIDATE from the Dems or the Reps whatsoever! I won't waste a vote on either because they are just one big happy family! Voting for a Dem or Rep or even wasting time bickering over the 2016 election is pointless because they all answer to their, and YOUR owners. You are either ignorant beyond all rationality or a troll. I have asked you to explain your allegations and suggestions only to get inanities.

Who are you supporting, dare I ask? (snicker,snicker).

All I know is that conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen and are usually empty. If you want to hear the classical rebuttal to conspiracy theories, check out the Podcast "Critical Thinker". He did one entire segment on the type of thinking needed to believe in conspiracies.

Iconoclasm

Council Member
All I know is that conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen and are usually empty. If you want to hear the classical rebuttal to conspiracy theories, check out the Podcast "Critical Thinker". He did one entire segment on the type of thinking needed to believe in conspiracies.
Logical thinking is all that is required. When the people that are in charge of the investigation operate far outside procedural protocols, and questions are skirted over or there are lies by omission and distortion, that is probable cause for theoretical questioning.
Here's a quote you might like to keep in mind:

"Those who believe that major world events result from planning are laughed at for believing in the "conspiracy theory of history." Of course, no one in this modern day and age really believes in the conspiracy theory of history —except those who have taken the time to study the subject. When you think about it, there are really only two theories of history. Either thing’s happen by accident, neither planned nor caused by anybody, or they happen because they are planned and somebody causes them to happen. In reality, it is the accidental theory of history preached in the unhallowed Halls of Ivy which should be ridiculed. Otherwise, why does every recent administration make the same mistakes as the previous ones? Why do they repeat the errors of the past which produce inflation, depressions and war? Why does our State Department "stumble" from one Communist-aiding "blunder" to another? If you believe it is all an accident or the result of mysterious and unexplainable tides of history, you will be regarded as an "intellectual" who understands that we live in a complex world. If you believe that something like 32,496 consecutive coincidences over the past forty years stretches the law of averages a bit, you are a kook!" - From None Dare Call it Conspiracy

I repeatedly hear about Hitler and what a tyrant he was. And I agree, he was a tyrant, but he was also Times Man of the Year in 1938! Hitler's rise to power was due to his pulling Germany out of the rubble of WWI. In both WWI and WWII Germany's superior engineering and craftsmanship were in the eye's of their neighbors, a threat, and both wars were a result of that threat! Suffice it to say that the behind the scenes banking elitists pulled the monetary rug right out from Germanys feet and caused both wars. Interestingly, the United States gave political asylum to a multitude of German war criminals for their engineering expertise. Now if I say Hitler was a terrible person and committed atrocities everyone agrees, and no one blames the German people or calls the German haters, but as soon as you say, the German Jewish ()former Ukrainian Ashkenazi Jewish bankers, who ran the Rothschild Banking system and actually funded the war on both sides were the real monster behind it, I am called a anti-Semite! When that occurs it usually ends the discussion and labels you a racist even though it is 100% true!
How about the asbestos laden Twin Towers which would have cost billions for the asbestos removal and were already causation of great loss? Let me say this with absolute clarity! The Twin Towers were destroyed by the Rothschild/Rockefeller banking cartel in control of the Federa that runs the planet.....PERIOD! All procedural investigative procedures and air attack intercept and flight protocols were abandoned on that day, despite the fact that whenever a President is flying the airport he flies out of are automatically on high alert! The day I saw those towers come down the way they did, I knew it was the enemy from within that caused it. People get confused when they say, "the government did it!" Why do you think that is? The answer to that is simple. It is because 98% or less of the population understands that we have two governments in place here. The government we elect (the scapegoat) and the unelected Bankster owned and controlled "Federal" government that OWNS your ass and our elected governments ass because they have all the money!

Nice try, Shitferbrains! Does anything intelligent come out of your head or is it just a delusional quagmire? You again fail to respond to your idiotic suggestions and pretentious allegations. For the record, again, I support NO CANDIDATE from the Dems or the Reps whatsoever! I won't waste a vote on either because they are just one big happy family! Voting for a Dem or Rep or even wasting time bickering over the 2016 election is pointless because they all answer to their, and YOUR owners. You are either ignorant beyond all rationality or a troll. I have asked you to explain your allegations and suggestions only to get inanities.

Who are you supporting, dare I ask? (snicker,snicker).
The Hot Dog From Frankfort

Rah, rah, Rand
Ain't he grand?

Handy Randy
Fine and dandy

Hurray for Paul
That's says it all!