• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The amber guyger jury -- only 2 whites, 10 non-whites

Amber was doomed right from the start . This was manslaughter not murder. Whites need to wake up and realize the non-whites hate us.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/10/amber-guyger-convicted-diverse-jury.html

oct 1 2019
Observers were shocked at the guilty verdict, as law enforcement officers accused of misconduct are rarely convicted of a criminal offense. One possible factor in the unusual outcome of the Guyger trial may be the diversity of the jury: Ten of the 12 jurors were nonwhite.

D

Deleted member 21794

I agree it's manslaughter. However, her stupidity makes me OK with her going down for murder. Screw that dumb bitch.

UPNYA2

Mayor
I agree it's manslaughter. However, her stupidity makes me OK with her going down for murder. Screw that dumb bitch.
I agree with her being a dumb bitch.

I agree this should have been manslaughter.

I disagree that it is ok they got it wrong because she s dumb. The legal definitions between manslaughter and murder do not include any wording concerning how dumb one may be and should therefore have no bearing on the crime one is convicted of, in my opinion.

D

Deleted member 21794

I agree with her being a dumb bitch.

I agree this should have been manslaughter.

I disagree that it is ok they got it wrong because she s dumb. The legal definitions between manslaughter and murder do not include any wording concerning how dumb one may be and should therefore have no bearing on the crime one is convicted of, in my opinion.
Really, I agree with your last paragraph. I guess what I'm saying is the amount murder enhances her culpability over manslaughter is about equal to what it should be for a police officer committing such a crime. I concede it's not a legal opinion at all.

UPNYA2

Mayor
Really, I agree with your last paragraph. I guess what I'm saying is the amount murder enhances her culpability over manslaughter is about equal to what it should be for a police officer committing such a crime. I concede it's not a legal opinion at all.
I figured as much.

I was really trying to steer clear of the subject the top post first brings into view...…..The racial make-up of the jury.

I have an opinion on that too but didn't lead with it for some reason. The racial make-up of the jury could very well have been the deciding factor in trying her for murder rather than manslaughter.

While I maintain that in the eye of the law we are all equal and if we receive a jury of our peers, race is not a factor. That is how it should be.

I believe that.

The problem is that I also know that in our post-Obama US today, minorities and liberal whites do not feel the same.

To convict a minority the jury best NOT consist of any 10 -2 opposite race or racism will, as surely as a goldfish pisses in his drinking water, WILL, be screamed as a reason the one being tried got "railroaded" or was squashed by, "the man".

I truly believe that too.

Dino

Russian Asset
Amber was doomed right from the start . This was manslaughter not murder. Whites need to wake up and realize the non-whites hate us.
The breakdown of the jury could boil down to the population of the community she lives in. The verdict and potential pleas heard were the end result of her choice of defense and attorney.
All amount to her being a dumb person and very likely an unqualified and incompetent officer.
She deserves what she gets for either her remarkable inattention to detail or her bias against discretion and rather using her handgun to settle what she perceived to be a burglar.