• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The American right is now officially the worst group in the world.

God of War

Governor
Wow, the unvaccinated young skinny people are being hospitalized with covid. That possibly means Israel's vaccinated hardened and made Covid worse. The endless vaccination cycle may be beginning already.

A report from the Center for Information and Knowledge in the Battle Against the Coronavirus released Monday defined the trend as “a rise in serious illness among young, unvaccinated people, alongside a drop in the general morbidity.”

Spamature

President
The equivalence is only false because there are not equally bad groups.

BLM is not as bad as the Klan

Antifa is not as bad as the Nazis

Homelessness is not as bad as generational poverty.

Letting people out of prison is not as bad as ensnaring people and extending their sentences for profit.

Taking in people who are refugees is not as bad as heaping punishment upon people for being refugees.

But you equivocate with what you have to work with.

God of War

Governor
The equivalence is only false because there are not equally bad groups.

BLM is not as bad as the Klan

Antifa is not as bad as the Nazis

Homelessness is not as bad as generational poverty.

Letting people out of prison is not as bad as ensnaring people and extending their sentences for profit.

Taking in people who are refugees is not as bad as heaping punishment upon people for being refugees.

But you equivocate with what you have to work with.
Yeah, yeah, you're right. They are BOTH very bad except BLM is worse and Antifa is worse. Thanks. Didn't know you knew that.

Spamature

President
Yeah, yeah, you're right. They are BOTH very bad except BLM is worse and Antifa is worse. Thanks. Didn't know you knew that.
BLM is worse than the KKK ?

Antifa is worse than the Nazis ?

I don't know of anyone who knows or even thinks that.

Well, except for you, I guess.

God of War

Governor
BLM is worse than the KKK ?

Antifa is worse than the Nazis ?

I don't know of anyone who knows or even thinks that.

Well, except for you, I guess.
Glad to help. Remember now. Nazis are very, very bad. Communists are very, very, very bad. One very more. Easy to remember really.

Spamature

President
Glad to help. Remember now. Nazis are very, very bad. Communists are very, very, very bad. One very more. Easy to remember really.
And you remember when you say this:
It was a stolen election period - proven in 1,2,3

Others are thinking this:
“No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact,”

God of War

Governor
And you remember when you say this:
It was a stolen election period - proven in 1,2,3

Others are thinking this:
“No reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact,”
Non sequitur. Know thyself. I banish you.

America should be out spreading the fight against the virus, not the fight against, the fight against the virus.

Their jihad is spreading.
Right now 2000 people per day are DYING in the US because of this efforts.

It will kill more people than AQ, ISIS A thru Z and every terrorist network combined.
If it is not stopped, MILLIONS will die.

Every anti vax person I have seen lately was a Dim, err Dem

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
The 17% of those in Israel who are unvaccinated make up 65% of those with serious Covid cases. We essentially have herd immunity in New England where vaccination rates are high enough … we may never get it in the rest of the country.
So one-third are vaccinated? Then the vaccine doesn't work! Which is evident if you follow the left's logic on this. Why is it that you all are so freaked out about people not getting vaccinated if the vaccination protects you? It used to be said that you wanted to protect those who can't get the vaccine, but, of course, that reason disintegrated with the announcement that the vaccinated can catch and transmit the virus. So let them alone - they get to make their own choice about injecting shit into their body. This is America, or at least used to be...

Raoul_Luke

They opened up and had a rise in cases. That should be expected, especially in a country where the health measures were followed during the pandemic instead of fought. Which kept infection rates very low. So in comparison to the past, the numbers look very high. But relative to this country and others, they aren't.

All that really shows is that the preventative measures like masks and shutdowns that you have spent a year ranting and raving against worked to prevent the spread.
That is laughable - are you really going to stand there and suggest we have to lock down and never open up again, even after most are vaccinated? That is sick - YOU are sick!

Raoul_Luke

These drooling slaves aren’t worth substantive reply. Yet, I don’t care to employ the preferred tactic of these very bad people. Therefore, I employ the tactic of “singular response where appropriate”. By far, the vast majority of their deranged offerings properly go unanswered. Those few instances in which one can vector in a quick infusion of un-diseased logic, he can offer a brief surgical strike. Then, we release them to an evening of unreasoning, debauched idiocy and servitude.
Well you're right that it is time consuming, because there's so many posting propaganda prolifically, but let's face it, it's not difficult - it's like shooting fish in a barrel!

Raoul_Luke

No they saw half a million people die and millions hospitalized when there was on vaccine. So they made the decision on their own to not die and get vaccinated.

You folks on the other hand decided that if you could own the libs, dying or being hospitalized is worth it to your egos.

Harris said she would not trust Trump's word on the safety of the vaccine.

I guess she learned that Trump was a lying cheat who could not be trusted from his handling of the pandemic and his previous marriages.
We now know that the hospitalizations and deaths attributed to covid-19 are overstated by something approaching one hundred percent. So the hospitalization rate, and the death rate, are really approximately half of what has been hyped by the gaslight media. Which, of course, means that covid-19 is roughly as bad as a bad flu bug. So yeah, you were just pwned.

RickWA

Snagglesooth
Well you're right that it is time consuming, because there's so many posting propaganda prolifically, but let's face it, it's not difficult - it's like shooting fish in a barrel!
Yeah, it’s not tough - merely fruitless. Marxist faith isn’t exactly well known for the trait of careful, reasoned consideration of multiple ideas and then selecting for “best” or “proper”.

Spamature

President
That is laughable - are you really going to stand there and suggest we have to lock down and never open up again, even after most are vaccinated? That is sick - YOU are sick!
No

I said a spike should be expected.
Not that we need permanent lock downs.

I am just pointing out that this is strong evidence that masks and other measures work.
Contrary to your previous claims.

Yes that country did have a near record high 834 infections of 2 deaths on the same day.

But when we had 200k infections and 2000 deaths on several days this week.

95% efficacy is not 100% efficacy.
But it is better than certain death by suffocation for 3% of the unvaccinated population.

Spamature

President
We now know that the hospitalizations and deaths attributed to covid-19 are overstated by something approaching one hundred percent. So the hospitalization rate, and the death rate, are really approximately half of what has been hyped by the gaslight media. Which, of course, means that covid-19 is roughly as bad as a bad flu bug. So yeah, you were just pwned.
NO, we do not know that. Your claim is something approaching be made the f*ck up.

You're going to pretend they all of a sudden for some other unknown reason the ICU units all over the country are filled to capacity.

It is willful BS like this that makes my top post seem like a compliment rather than a complaint.