• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The awesome power of masklessness

justoffal

Senator
Cutting a rather aggressive swath through the human traffic at the local Walmart today was an absolutely delightful experience. The horrified maskanoids who could only be categorized by eye squinting intensity are still squeamish and even a little bit screamish....lol. Now I'm a big guy so I'm kind of used to people moving aside but this!...oh this is just tooooo good!

I couldn't help but notice that fellow bare-facers were much more at ease and prone to have a pleasant look on their faces whilst les Miserables we're nervous, angry, silent and very obviously isolated.

Throughout the store bare facers were cheery, conversational and forming happy groups. There was talk and laughter, gesticulation and the wonder of happy faces! I actually forgot how much I love the sight of happy, positive human faces...and then suddenly all I could do is laugh! I laughed at the half-faced maskanoids with beady little pupiless eye-sockets highlighted by angry brow curves.... Hahaha...

I laughed at the procession of horrified lemmings who all seemed to careen like pinballs off of my personal space as I moved effortlessly forward through their swarming masses... hahaha....

I laughed at the perfectly coordinated attempts to scowel at me even through their masks by sort of wrinkling their lips and creating bumps and irregularities through the mask.... hahaha..

Most of all though I laughed at their choice to be miserable and unhappy....to be subservient and wussified...to be up-tight, control-freak ass-pains...while right there, only a few feet away the unmasked faces of freedom had already found their way out of the lunatic maze...

Yeah....I laughed....and it was out loud!

Jo

God of War

Governor
Cutting a rather aggressive swath through the human traffic at the local Walmart today was an absolutely delightful experience. The horrified maskanoids who could only be categorized by eye squinting intensity are still squeamish and even a little bit screamish....lol. Now I'm a big guy so I'm kind of used to people moving aside but this!...oh this is just tooooo good!

I couldn't help but notice that fellow bare-facers were much more at ease and prone to have a pleasant look on their faces whilst les Miserables we're nervous, angry, silent and very obviously isolated.

Throughout the store bare facers were cheery, conversational and forming happy groups. There was talk and laughter, gesticulation and the wonder of happy faces! I actually forgot how much I love the sight of happy, positive human faces...and then suddenly all I could do is laugh! I laughed at the half-faced maskanoids with beady little pupiless eye-sockets highlighted by angry brow curves.... Hahaha...

I laughed at the procession of horrified lemmings who all seemed to careen like pinballs off of my personal space as I moved effortlessly forward through their swarming masses... hahaha....

I laughed at the perfectly coordinated attempts to scowel at me even through their masks by sort of wrinkling their lips and creating bumps and irregularities through the mask.... hahaha..

Most of all though I laughed at their choice to be miserable and unhappy....to be subservient and wussified...to be up-tight, control-freak ass-pains...while right there, only a few feet away the unmasked faces of freedom had already found their way out of the lunatic maze...

Jo
Masks "work." Even cloth masks "work."

The Wuhan virus was real and 5 to 7 times worse than a bad flu season. People's blood would coagulate as it was drawn according to an anti-vax doctor peddling Ivermectin. People who caught the Wuhan or Delta will tell you that it was a painful ordeal. Breathing was a bitch. The infected likely got left with lifelong damage cutting a year or two off of life expectancy. Maybe.

The vax (i.e. experimental gene therapy shot) is dangerous and a long term wild card. Didn't get it. Boosters? Fo git a bout it.

Been wearing an N95 mask since before Fauci said not to wear one. Will wear one til April fools day and no longer (unless the science says otherwise). I'm hoping to catch version Pi or even Rho of covid to get me some immunity on the cheap.

I'm happy with my well informed science based choices I've made. Could still bite it but as time goes by that is more and more unlikely. So you keep fun-ing the masked and I hope Karma keeps treating you well. Take care cowboy.

justoffal

Senator
Masks "work." Even cloth masks "work."

The Wuhan virus was real and 5 to 7 times worse than a bad flu season. People's blood would coagulate as it was drawn according to an anti-vax doctor peddling Ivermectin. People who caught the Wuhan or Delta will tell you that it was a painful ordeal. Breathing was a bitch. The infected likely got left with lifelong damage cutting a year or two off of life expectancy. Maybe.

The vax (i.e. experimental gene therapy shot) is dangerous and a long term wild card. Didn't get it. Boosters? Fo git a bout it.

Been wearing an N95 mask since before Fauci said not to wear one. Will wear one til April fools day and no longer (unless the science says otherwise). I'm hoping to catch version Pi or even Rho of covid to get me some immunity on the cheap.

I'm happy with my well informed science based choices I've made. Could still bite it but as time goes by that is more and more unlikely. So you keep fun-ing the masked and I hope Karma keeps treating you well. Take care cowboy.
N 95 is dangerous.....
I wore them for years in a medical environment. The nearly impassible barrier creates suction vortexes in any area that is not tightly fitted. Seen it born out in smoke testing since I had to be fitted.

The vortex creates a draw that reaches farther out from the face than the natural draw of unhindered breathing....so um no they don't work. Cloth masks breed hundreds of different forms of bacteria...

What masks actually do:

1.) Identify malleable person's who will accept any form of burden that the government wishes to place on them happily and with no questions.

2.) Create an illusion of protection and thus encourage lack of real caution.

3.) Separate the masses between thinking and brain dead individuals.

4.) Keeps flies out of your mouth.

Jo

God of War

Governor
N 95 is dangerous.....
I wore them for years in a medical environment. The nearly impassible barrier creates suction vortexes in any area that is not tightly fitted. Seen it born out in smoke testing since I had to be fitted.

The vortex creates a draw that reaches farther out from the face than the natural draw of unhindered breathing....so um no they don't work. Cloth masks breed hundreds of different forms of bacteria...

What masks actually do:

1.) Identify malleable person's who will accept any form of burden that the government wishes to place on them happily and with no questions.

2.) Create an illusion of protection and thus encourage lack of real caution.

3.) Separate the masses between thinking and brain dead individuals.

4.) Keeps flies out of your mouth.

Jo
Masks don't work. Go get your booster.

Addy

Rebuild With Biden!

Jo
Maybe you should have been silently thanking them.... for protecting you from a possible infection. :)