• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The beginning of a poem

I get stuff, on a friday, delivered from an organic company, veg mainly. This week I ordered organic beef bones for the little ( not so little but she looks so little now ) Egyptian Goddess. She hasn't stopped gnawing since I gave it to her a couple of hours ago ................ there are compensations for being the last one standing, when the 'pack' had bones I had to stand guard over them for hours and hours or tie them to respective seperate trees until they wanted to do musical chairs ................. I had forgotten how easy one dog is ; )

Thanks fri .yup I'll just keep it laying around and maybe pull it out and maybe work on in the future xxxx

It is good to scribble at the time but go back later with a better perspective xxxx

''
........ like out of a cartoon
film,
the first time I saw them , for Indy,
I nearly fell into a swoon ........ ''

Ah well, it keeps me off the streets

Did you ever read my Thatch Goddess of the Toilet one ? I must hunt that out .....for her epitaph, which can't come soon enough !

( note - when ever Anny is angry or hurt she always blames Thatcher ; ) )

not finished and will morf but .................

My sis called me a 'silly 'old' bag' when I read it to her so ...... leaving out the 'old' please I shall take no offence no matter what you say ( just enough of the old eh ?)

Please when you go, go gently into that dark night,
No more trauma,
No more fright ( it had to rhymn )

No vets with big blue hypodermics,
as out of a cartoon flim,
please when you go, go gently

as you are

but not soon
little Goddess
not yet
sweet Princess

linger a while with me,
just me and Mama,
Mama and you,
just us few.

Allow me the tangable love of you,
and you of me,
For Grief comes under the Catogory...
of love
wherein the only place of sanity is inbetween,
its' begin-
ing and its' end

The madness I can conquere
if
you go gently
when you go, into that dark night.

But if you don't if you must rage against,
no matter,
I'll see you through,
and worry about the small print in the sanity clause later.
When I am left alone,
with your old bone-
s
literally and metaphorically.

But in the now
where dogs live
Thank you for being so kind
to stay behind with me
after the party.
Some of us just have to express our losses because it in someway brings us a sort of comfort and brings 'them' honor.

You are undoubtedly one of the strongest people I know to have gone through what you have. I know they were blessed by having you as their friend and mum.