• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Biden economic juggernaut steams ahead - 311,000 new jobs!

Bugsy McGurk

President
Quit lying.

I dare you point out even one single post where I blame Biden for global inflation.

Just one.

And if you can't you should apologize.
Listen to yourself. Whenever the Biden jobs juggernaut and economic growth are referenced you ignore that and claim his economic performance is really poor due to the global inflation. Yet here you are whining because I call you out on it. Of COURSE you’re blaming him for it. It’s your go-to claim whenever seeking to deny Biden’s solid economic record. That’s dishonest and you should apologize for it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
odd. what's in post one then? and the title?

given what I shared.... and the news that Silicon Valley Bank went under and several more banks may follow.... those impact the economy favorably or unfavorably?
The text of my post, which you ignore:

“As hard as the Fed tries to throttle the Biden jobs/economic growth juggernaut, it just can’t be stopped!”

Subject lines use shorthand. Looks like using shorthand gets seized upon. Can we put our whole posts within the subject line?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

“As hard as the Fed tries to throttle the Biden jobs/economic growth juggernaut, it just can’t be stopped!”

Subject lines use shorthand. Looks like using shorthand gets seized upon. Can we put our whole posts within the subject line?
no, i read that. so youve changed your mind.... is your position the economy is growing from some substandard performance threshold?

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Listen to yourself. Whenever the Biden jobs juggernaut and economic growth are referenced you ignore that and claim his economic performance is really poor due to the global inflation. Yet here you are whining because I call you out on it. Of COURSE you’re blaming him for it. It’s your go-to claim whenever seeking to deny Biden’s solid economic record. That’s dishonest and you should apologize for it.
If that is the case it should be no problem for you to find even one post where I blame Biden for global inflation.

Face it Bugsy - you can't.

Biden has a solid economic record alright - a solid record of poor results. That's why the stock market is in such dire shape, inflation has sapped away so much of people's buying power, people are faced with having to work in 2nd and 3rd jobs (there's your jobs performance) and the majority of Americans disapprove of Biden's dismal performance..

PNWest

No - but if you are claiming a "jobs juggernaut" you could have saved a few keystrokes by calling it that instead of the "economic juggernaut" you titled the thread with.

Bugsy McGurk

President
no, i read that. so youve changed your mind.... is your position the economy is growing from some substandard performance threshold?
Nope. No change of mind. What I said remains valid. Shucks, you haven’t even challenged it. You tried to change the subject.

Bugsy McGurk

President
If that is the case it should be no problem for you to find even one post where I blame Biden for global inflation.

Face it Bugsy - you can't.

Biden has a solid economic record alright - a solid record of poor results. That's why the stock market is in such dire shape, inflation has sapped away so much of people's buying power, people are faced with having to work in 2nd and 3rd jobs (there's your jobs performance) and the majority of Americans disapprove of Biden's dismal performance..
Again, you blame him for the global inflation in every thread involving Biden’s economic performance, including this one. If you truly believe it’s not his fault, and you should, you should just say so and stop bringing it up as a supposed rejoinder to posts citing Biden’s solid jobs/economic growth numbers.

PNWest

Again, you blame him for the global inflation in every thread involving Biden’s economic performance, including this one. If you truly believe it’s not his fault, and you should, you should just say so and stop bringing it up as a supposed rejoinder to posts citing Biden’s solid jobs/economic growth numbers.
Just one post, Bugsy, just one post where I blame Biden for GLOBAL inflation - is it really that hard?

Just give it up, apologize and retain whatever dignity you have left.

Bugsy McGurk

President
No - but if you are claiming a "jobs juggernaut" you could have saved a few keystrokes by calling it that instead of the "economic juggernaut" you titled the thread with.
You “forgot” the other thing I mentioned - the relentless economic growth under Biden.

Lemme guess - because of the global inflation, right?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
We’ve been through that. You don’t want to discuss what I posted about. You do want to discuss something else. But you refuse to say what.
you dont. thank you.

so it's a fraud of a thread. intended to deliberately deceive. got it.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Just one post, Bugsy, just one post where I blame Biden for GLOBAL inflation - is it really that hard?

Just give it up, apologize and retain whatever dignity you have left.
Again, it’s every thread involving Biden’s economic record. Every one. You should stop pretending you don’t do that.

Bugsy McGurk

President
you dont. thank you.

so it's a fraud of a thread. intended to deliberately deceive. got it.
Fraud? Let’s look to the actual post…

You wish to deny that the jobs numbers under Biden have been tremendous? Have at it.

Or you wish to deny the relentless economic growth under Biden? Have at it.

Good luck.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
As you know, I didn’t use the words “economic juggernaut.” I used the words “jobs juggernaut.”

Anyway, it’s obviously true that we have global inflation. That is the negative news cited by those wishing to avoid discussing the jobs juggernaut and relentless economic growth. But they are obviously different things.
Your title line proves you to be lying.
Yes, everything is coming up Pink Rose under Joey

Silicon Valley Bank is shut down by regulators in biggest bank failure since global financial crisis (msn.com)

PNWest

Again, it’s every thread involving Biden’s economic record. Every one. You should stop pretending you don’t do that.
One post Bugsy - just one. All you need to do is re-post any post that I have ever made where I blame Biden for GLOBAL inflation. Not where I say that his economic policies made inflation worse here but that he is responsible for GLOBAL inflation. If I do this all the time it should be easy for you to find one. The fact is that you cannot. You just keep spouting this straw man argument in your neverending defense of a mediocre President.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Fraud? Let’s look to the actual post…

You wish to deny that the jobs numbers under Biden have been tremendous? Have at it.

Or you wish to deny the relentless economic growth under Biden? Have at it.

Good luck.
I'm not here to discuss the job numbers. The job numbers are up as you indicated. I was here in response to your top post indicating it was an economic juggernaut. But you apparently either do not know what comprises an economy, or are deliberately avoiding the subject

Bugsy McGurk

President
One post Bugsy - just one. All you need to do is re-post any post that I have ever made where I blame Biden for GLOBAL inflation. Not where I say that his economic policies made inflation worse here but that he is responsible for GLOBAL inflation. If I do this all the time it should be easy for you to find one. The fact is that you cannot. You just keep spouting this straw man argument in your neverending defense of a mediocre President.
You really should stop pretending you don’t do it in every thread, including this one. It’s obvious.

PNWest

You “forgot” the other thing I mentioned - the relentless economic growth under Biden.

Lemme guess - because of the global inflation, right?
Nope - I replied about how you titled your thread and nothing else in that particular post.