• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Biden economic juggernaut steams ahead - 311,000 new jobs!

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
Keep dreaming. The stock market is essentially flat after two plus years of the Bidecnomy™ and since Biden has been in office Bidenflation™ has sapped away around 14% of the American people's buying power.

If you think that economically things are good you are delusional.

Bugsy McGurk

President
Keep dreaming. The stock market is essentially flat after two plus years of the Bidecnomy™ and since Biden has been in office Bidenflation™ has sapped away around 14% of the American people's buying power.

Hey, I don’t expect you to stop blaming the global inflation on Biden. It’s your shtick. But you should still celebrate the Biden jobs juggernaut.

No can do?

;-)

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member

Ever notice his assessments never include things like inflation impacts, reduced household Capital, huge debt loads, bonds and tbills dropping etc etc..

PNWest

Hey, I don’t expect you to stop blaming the global inflation on Biden. It’s your shtick. But you should still celebrate the Biden jobs juggernaut.

No can do?

;-)

More strawman bullsh!t.

I'll celebrate Biden's performance when and if it deserves to be celebrated. The fact that American's buying power has been horribly damaged under Biden isn't something worth celebrating. A bunch of 2nd and 3rd low paying new jobs doesn't offset all of those lost jobs in high tech either.

Do you really think Biden is doing well? If so you are in the minority.

Clipboard Image.jpg

As hard as the Fed tries to throttle the Biden jobs/economic growth juggernaut, it just can’t be stopped!

Cue the bitching and moaning from the wingers!

;-)

"stocks crater on calculation that Biden federal budget will balloon the federal deficit past $50 trillion by 2030"

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, I see. You’re threadjacking.

I do discuss those things all the time. What else would you like to discuss, since the jobs juggernaut seems to bother you?
I'm sorry. I thought you were discussing the economic juggernaut. Were you not discussing the economic juggernaut? Or perhaps definitionally the economy in your view is only composed of the total number of jobs in a given month? Please clarify what the economy is in your view

Bugsy McGurk

President
"stocks crater on calculation that Biden federal budget will balloon the federal deficit past $50 trillion by 2030"
It’s amusing watching wingers pretend to care about deficits again - that does happen when we have a Dem president - but the markets have actually reacted negatively to the latest word of more Fed rate hikes and the good jobs numbers. In other words, more solid economic growth. Go figure.

Bugsy McGurk

President
More strawman bullsh!t.

I'll celebrate Biden's performance when and if it deserves to be celebrated. The fact that American's buying power has been horribly damaged under Biden isn't something worth celebrating. A bunch of 2nd and 3rd low paying new jobs doesn't offset all of those lost jobs in high tech either.

Do you really think Biden is doing well? If so you are in the minority.

View attachment 74282
Hey, I don’t expect you to applaud for the Biden jobs juggernaut. Or our relentless economic growth. After all, you like to blame him for the global inflation and its consequences. I get it. I just disagree.

Bugsy McGurk

President
I'm sorry. I thought you were discussing the economic juggernaut. Were you not discussing the economic juggernaut? Or perhaps definitionally the economy in your view is only composed of the total number of jobs in a given month? Please clarify what the economy is in your view
My posts in this thread quite clearly state my views on those things.

But again, what do you want to discuss? It’s clearly not the jobs juggernaut. It’s clearly not our relentless economic growth. So what is it?

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
My posts in this thread quite clearly state my views on those things.

But again, what do you want to discuss? It’s clearly not the jobs juggernaut. It’s clearly not our relentless economic growth. So what is it?
So then it's not threadjacking then, I'm merely joining in with my views on those things that you've quite clearly already stated. So I guess we're okay then?

Anyway is it a juggernaut of an economy, when Americans disposable income is declining? How about when consumer debt is spiraling out of control concurrently? How about when taxes are anticipated to rise? On going inflation?

There's certainly a lot going on, that would seemingly not lend itself to being an economic juggernaut. Particularly where those gains of employment are offset by a decreasing purchasing power of the dollar that those workers earn.

PNWest

Hey, I don’t expect you to applaud for the Biden jobs juggernaut. Or our relentless economic growth. After all, you like to blame him for the global inflation and its consequences. I get it. I just disagree.
Quit lying.

I dare you point out even one single post where I blame Biden for global inflation.

Just one.

And if you can't you should apologize.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
Quit lying.

I dare you point out even one single post where I blame Biden for global inflation.

Just one.

And if you can't you should apologize.
Not that global inflation is the issue when discussing the economic juggernaut. I'm sorry biden's economic juggernaut. Biden has nothing to do with the global inflation issue and everything to do with the claimed economic Juggernaut here in America

Bugsy McGurk

President
So then it's not threadjacking then, I'm merely joining in with my views on those things that you've quite clearly already stated. So I guess we're okay then?

Anyway is it a juggernaut of an economy, when Americans disposable income is declining? How about when consumer debt is spiraling out of control concurrently? How about when taxes are anticipated to rise? On going inflation?

There's certainly a lot going on, that would seemingly not lend itself to being an economic juggernaut. Particularly where those gains of employment are offset by a decreasing purchasing power of the dollar that those workers earn.
As you know, I didn’t use the words “economic juggernaut.” I used the words “jobs juggernaut.”

Anyway, it’s obviously true that we have global inflation. That is the negative news cited by those wishing to avoid discussing the jobs juggernaut and relentless economic growth. But they are obviously different things.

PhilFish

Administrator
Staff member
As you know, I didn’t use the words “economic juggernaut.” I used the words “jobs juggernaut.”

Anyway, it’s obviously true that we have global inflation. That is the negative news cited by those wishing to avoid discussing the jobs juggernaut and relentless economic growth. But they are obviously different things.
odd. what's in post one then? and the title?

given what I shared.... and the news that Silicon Valley Bank went under and several more banks may follow.... those impact the economy favorably or unfavorably?

PNWest

Have you lost all sanity?

You titled your thread :
The Biden economic juggernaut steams ahead - 311,000 new jobs!