• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The big debate in the GOP: Dump Trump?

Bugsy McGurk

President
It’s quite the spectacle - some GOP leaders are being honest and noting that Trump is a drag on their party. Other GOP leaders, like Lindsey Graham, continue to kiss Trump’s fat ass.

It’s fun to watch, no?

;-)

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
It’s quite the spectacle - some GOP leaders are being honest and noting that Trump is a drag on their party. Other GOP leaders, like Lindsey Graham, continue to kiss Trump’s fat ass.

It’s fun to watch, no?

;-)

It doesn't matter the MAGA republicans are scum and the other republicans are scum. Neither works for you.

bdtex

Administrator
Staff member

It’s fun to watch, no?

;-)

After New Year's Day, we'll soon find out if Dump Trump is the plan. I wouldn't bet on it. In 2016, he had 35-40% of GOP Primary voters in the early states and that's all he needed to run up the score pretty quickly. He still has that 35-40% in his pocket, if not more.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
After New Year's Day, we'll soon find out if Dump Trump is the plan. I wouldn't bet on it. In 2016, he had 35-40% of GOP Primary voters in the early states and that's all he needed to run up the score pretty quickly. He still has that 35-40% in his pocket, if not more.
I'm not so sure of that and many I know that were Trump supports aren't now

Bugsy McGurk

President
Yup. As I always say, he has the GOP by the balls. GOP leaders know Trump is toxic to sane voters, but they also know he controls his rabble and will sic them on any GOP candidates who do not bow down before him. It could be 2016 all over again, with his rabble keeping him atop the GOP. We’ll see if things change if (when?) he is indicted.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Yup. As I always say, he has the GOP by the balls. GOP leaders know Trump is toxic to sane voters, but they also know he controls his rabble and will sic them on any GOP candidates who do not bow down before him. It could be 2016 all over again, with his rabble keeping him atop the GOP. We’ll see if things change if (when?) he is indicted.
Is that why you are so scared of him!
Even if indicted he can run from prison, read OUR constitution

write on

Senator
I know he can run for president from prison. And I know people like you would vote for him.

But he would lose.

;-)
I remember back in 2015 when I said that I hope Trump would be the GOP nominee, Man, was that a disaster.

I took umbrage for my thoughts back then. But I have solace today in knowing that it won't happen in the run up for the GOP nominee for president in 2024.

protectionist

Governor

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I have absolutely NO IDEA how you can arrive at that. Weird.
The bizarre claims of Chinese thermostats hacking Dominion election tabulators, the death threats aimed at even republican elections officials (Sterling, Raffensperger, Rusty Bowers).

Election Officials Still Face Death Threats And Conspiracies : NPR

Trump says we should overturn the constitution and make him the president again.

Republicans killed a joint investigation by both the senate and house into January 6. That was the first time we had had an attack on a constitutional process to implement the orderly and peaceful transfer of power.

How much info on this do you need?