• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Big Election Steal: A Marxist Coup d'Etat?

Lance Freeman

Council Member
A Commentary by Lance Freeman:

Here's something truly astonishing: a substantial portion of the population of the United States has accepted the gigantic fraud that was perpetrated on this nation by traitors of the Zionist and Marxist ilk. They are okay with it. Such things used to only happen in Third World, underdeveloped countries, and Americans prided themselves on being more advanced and disciplined than that. What's worse, the fake candidate/usurper, Joe Biden, embraced the skewed results without batting an eye, knowing full well what had transpired.

The Italian government has already admitted to its own citizens, and to the world, that some elements of the government had collaborated with traitors in America to switch votes from Trump to Biden. Apparently, this was done utilizing Satellite technology, and I believe the satellite utilized for this purpose was named 'Leonardi' or something similar. But the truth is now out. In a recent video release, Professor Alfio D'Urso, legal counsel to the Supreme Court of Italy, explained how some Italian politicians, perhaps bribed, and with the prompting of U.S. actors, interfered in the U.S. election of November 3, and facilitated the switchover of votes from Trump to Biden (see below).

IT'S TRUE!!! Professor Alfio D'Urso Spills Beans on Election Vote Switch

As a result of this debacle, the Italian government is now in crisis, trying to figure out how to keep its coalition intact. I understand that Trump has given the politicians there an out: they can avoid embarrassment by claiming that their satellite was hacked, but--there will have to be some arrests and a public admission of their complicity. So, I expect that this will be the official explanation for what happened. We already know that arrests have been made in Italy, but we do not know exactly who was arrested. Reports have been murky, with some saying that the Italian President was arrested, and others saying not so. But I suspect that there will be a total blackout of this story by the Deep State media on American soil.

The events of January 6th in Washington D.C. are being blown way out of proportion by the Marxist/Zionist wing of the Democratic Party (Shumer, Pelosi, et al) just so they can get back at Trump for not playing ball. They want to strip him of the presidency even before January 20th, impeach him, blah, blah. They have become so aggressive in Congress that they now have their Republican counterparts completely intimated. Not one Republican, in the House or Senate, will raise his voice to oppose the measures they are passing. Long time traitor, Mitch McConnell, plays along. He makes dull, meaningless speeches while stabbing his own president in the back.

The Deep State has pulled all the stops and brought their big guns to bear on the patriots of this country, accusing them of insurrection, sedition, and everything evil under the Sun. True Americans, who are sick of the corruption in Washington, and want to clean it up, are now labeled 'Terrorists' and are being sought by the FBI. Everything is being exaggerated by both the Democrats in Congress, and the lapdog media that supports them. But if you know Marxists, and the 'Progressives' they have spawned, you know that they are only doing what they do best when their backs are to the wall: turn every truth on its head and start lying like hell. This is what's going on and it is straight out of the Saul Alinsky play book. [Read Saul Alinsky's book 'Rules For Radicals']

This fraud perpetrated by Deep State actors and assets, in collaboration with foreign elements, amounts to a Coup d'Etat against the American people. Not only that, the popular media is waging a relentless disinformation war against them also. They are literally under siege. The message the Deep State is sending everyone is clear: they are not giving up their prize (state control), and are prepared to fight to the finish.

These Devils have been tasked with securing the United States for the New World Order, and to do whatever it takes to cripple this nation. But Trump may have a trick or two up his sleeve yet. He claims to have the loyalty of the U.S. military, and, if we are indeed following in the footsteps of the Romans, then we know the military always chooses the winner in a conflict between parties. We shall see if this is to be repeated here. It is a sad time for America, and the whole world is watching.

I have never been a fan of Trump, and have spent the last 4 years exposing his betrayals of the Palestinian people, his unhealthy bias toward Israel, and his unwarranted concession of Jerusalem to the Israelis. He has made it easy for them to build their Third Temple, so necessary to the emergence of the Anti-Christ, according to Jewish tradition. This guy is bad news for everybody, but some top Rabbis in Israel know where he is and are able to communicate with him. He is simply waiting for the right moment to appear, while his minions work like Trojans to prepare the ground for him.

Regardless of what I have said about Trump in the past, he can redeem himself by setting this nation back onto its proper trajectory, and ridding our capital of these Marxist infiltrators, who are destroying our country piecemeal. If he can do that, he has my wholehearted support. As I have stated before, this thing is far bigger than either Trump or Biden. It goes into the heart of America;s survival as a free country.

Nevertheless, my parting question to my fellow citizens is this: If you will accept this monumental fraud perpetrated on you by criminals in government; a fraud which had as its objective a coup d'etat, what will you not accept in the future? To those who have succumbed to Progressive rule, I say: 'You have laid yourselves in your own coffin and are simply waiting for someone to hammer on the lid. You have met the expectations of those who would call you sheep and cattle'.

Last edited:

Lance Freeman

Council Member
The following video is further evidence for those hard-headed posters on PJ, who think 'voter fraud' is conspiracy theory and never happened; that Trump is just looking for an excuse to stay in office. I believe that this Texas arrest is just one example of a nation-wide conspiracy by Marxist agents to defraud the American people, and to take over the government through the Democratic Party. By participating in this fraud, Joe Biden has proven himself a traitor, and his inauguration on January 20th should be stopped.

BREAKING: Raquel Rodriguez ARRESTED by Texas AG on FOUR felony charges relating to voter fraud!