• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

the Boss says NO to NC anti-gay law

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
Christians, on occasion, have refused to sell people cake.
and fined $135,000..............they were not the only cake bakers, why did the gays choose them?
Yes, sane people know why..............

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
You don't run anything here or can you give orders
Your BS always stands out
Your ADHD is beyond help.

A tale to notify another of what he "had never heard" has, once again, turned you into a human whoopee cushion.

Constitutional Sheepdog

][][][%er!!!!!!!

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
Yes they have
However is not the observation that was being made. and maybe you should follow your own words. I was pointing out what was not mentioned about Moslems.

Follow...

I went to my corner shop the other day and bought a ham, cheese and tomato sandwich , brown bread. Of course they sell stuff

Why do Moslems sue when they are fired because they refused to sell a certain item and you never hear about Christians refusing to sell certain items?

Christians, on occasion, have refused to sell people cake.

Craig

Senator
Supporting Member
How about you follow the original starting point I made an observation about that pic that only mention Christians not one Moslem was mentioned in that pic. You are dismissed
I followed the discussion regarding items for sale and your subsequent question:

Why do Moslems sue when they are fired because they refused to sell a certain item and
you never hear about Christians refusing to sell certain items?

Again...one does hear.