• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The central thesis of the rioters is that cops are hunting them to kill them because cops are racists.

EatTheRich

President
Not that I've heard.
When I pointed out that cops are 10 times more likely to commit homicide than anyone else, your response was “FACT: Cops are 45 times more likely to killed on the job than blacks are to be killed by cops.” If your point was not that murder by police is excusable, what was it?

EatTheRich

President
“First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro’s great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen’s Councilor or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to ‘order’ than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: ‘I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action’; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man’s freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a ‘more convenient season.’ Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will.”-Martin Luther King

“First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro’s great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen’s Councilor or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to ‘order’ than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: ‘I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action’; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man’s freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a ‘more convenient season.’ Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will.”-Martin Luther King
Just how old are you? 80?

None of what you say here applies.

When I pointed out that cops are 10 times more likely to commit homicide than anyone else, your response was “FACT: Cops are 45 times more likely to killed on the job than blacks are to be killed by cops.” If your point was not that murder by police is excusable, what was it?
What do you mean by homicide? Job related lawful killing or murdering their neighbors in the middle of the night?

And yes the fact that cops are 45 times more likely to be killed on the job than blacks are to be killed by a cop is significant to the truth. It is one of scores of truths that blow the black and leftist fake narrative out of the water.

Like George Floyd was?
In 2007 in Houston Floyd did a home invasion in which he held a woman at gunpoint while he robbed her. In 2009 he made his deal and did 4 years so that in 2014 he moved to Minneapolis to start a new life.

Do you have a clue as to how many are held in jail without bond for over a year?
I wonder if Floyd was held in jail from 2007 to 2009 without bail? Should he have been let loose on society? Maybe he sobered up in those two years and instead of killing someone in those two years he lived and others lived instead?

FakeName

Governor
More whites than blacks are killed by police. Are whites being stalked by 'natural born killer' cops?

View attachment 52436

Total BS.

Yes more white people are killed because there are way more white people.

look at the numbers per capital to see the real story.

"In the U.S., African Americans are 2.5 times more likely to be killed by police than white people. For black women, the rate is 1.4 times more likely."

Facts matter.

OldTrapper

Council Member
Most black murderers are never even apprehended. Spare me the whiny drivel of criminals having to be behind bars, old snapper. Your position is a fraud.
As always, the haters of the Constitution speak with pride exposing their hatred. If you knew anything of the Constitution one thing you would know is of the right to reasonable bail. However, in your limited world that only applies to Whits, not others. So, when it is discovered that the poor, primarily minorities, are being held in prison, no charges, no reasonable bail, you quickly ASSume that they are criminals

But, as the saying goes, ignorance can be cured, stupidity is forever.

Last edited:
Or even better slaves in a White Mans world, right dawg?
In today's modern society slaves are a burden not just morally but also financially; while the whole purpose of slavery is financial gain. Your absurd assertion rings empty and tired.

Instead the legacy of slavery is a net loss. Nothing good ever came of slavery and to this day we are all paying for it one way or another. If there had never been slavery everybody would have been far better off. All WHITE men know that now as they live with the curse of it.

OldTrapper

Council Member
In today's modern society slaves are a burden not just morally but also financially; while the whole purpose of slavery is financial gain. Your absurd assertion rings empty and tired.
Obviously not since the sex trade, and even economic slavery, is still quite profitable, and widespread.

Instead the legacy of slavery is a net loss. Nothing good ever came of slavery and to this day we are all paying for it one way or another. If there had never been slavery everybody would have been far better off. All WHITE men know that now as they live with the curse of it.
ALL White men? You are a joke.