• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Christian God condones abortion

Nomenclature

Council Member
Nope. This is end times prophecy, and presented in a poetic way the Israelites would understand. The Israelites valued children, so a warning that includes losing them would be taken seriously.
You think you are proving your case by pulling verses out of context, and claiming Christians don't know what they are talking about without ever having done what Christians do, namely read the entire book. You do not understand what you are reading.
Case in point? 'You shall not murder" absolutely applies to abortion. It applies to any killing outside of war. You point to Leviticus and say that a man being allowed to place a monetary value on the loss of a pre-born child is proof the child has no value. Rather it is the opposite, the child has value in addition that of being a member of the family, especially as the father was likely a small business owner.
So the evil, sinning humans valued children but perfect God threatened to punish the parents by murdering them?

I can prove that god doesn't exist if you want. But first I would like to clarify that there can be no such thing as sin even if he did. Why? Because sin means to go against the will of God, and God's will is that we have free will. God KNEW that some people would use it for evil, but he WANTED it to be that way. If it was truly against his will he wouldn't have made it so, so even if he doesn't like something you can't really call it a "sin" in the sense that I've heard that word defined.
You just proved my point. You said exactly what I said you would, "if God was real He wouldn't allow me to sin". You, you wants to believe He doesn't exist, thinks you should have been made His puppet.
Tell me, were you taught right and wrong by a parent? What happened when you disobeyed that parent? Did that parent not love you, and at the same time give you the free will to make choices within a framework of right and wrong?

So the evil, sinning humans valued children but perfect God threatened to punish the parents by murdering them?
God was not going to do the killing. He was going to allow invading armies to destroy Israel. He allowed them to be sent into exile because of their rebelliousness. They are still fighting those battles today, aren't they? If you had read the entire Bible you would be closer to understanding.

I am just not familiar with what leads you to the conclusion that the flood myth was about neanderthals specifically.
If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to Him

"Not familiar"—exactly; that's your only objection. Americans have to be told something by some self-appointed authority or it's not worth considering. You can't think for yourself and don't expect anyone else who's not a paid pundit to be able to do that, either.

Originality has been banned on the Internet. That's why the authorities allowed their mind-slaves to have a forum, knowing no one will use it as a counter-offensive.

Last edited:
I will clear a few things up for you. I am half Ashkenazi and half black. Also bi (but usually favor females) and I was raised in the UK but moved to America as a teen.
Do you have any more racism and homophobia for me, the amount you've displayed thus far is enough to make it evident but still a bit too on the mild side to provide much entertainment and/or outrage.
Both the Entire Left and the Entire Right Are Enemies of Populism

You're assuming, despite all evidence, that racism and homophobia are wrong, just like @residentevil is assuming that a fetus is a separate living being and so abortion is murder. All three are natural and healthy reactions. So self-righteous bullying morality dominates the loudest ideologies.

Nomenclature

Council Member
Both the Entire Left and the Entire Right Are Enemies of Populism

You're assuming, despite all evidence, that racism and homophobia are wrong, just like @residentevil is assuming that a fetus is a separate living being and so abortion is murder. All three are natural and healthy reactions. So self-righteous bullying morality dominates the loudest ideologies.
What is your ideology anyway? I figured you were probably a capitalist but I am getting a different vibe from a few things you recently posted (not that capitalists can't be racist or homophobic etc).
I don't think racism and homophobia are natural per se, I think what is natural is for children to go "woah, these people are different what's up with that?". Actual hatred or supremacist attitudes are gained from either indoctrination or having a certain temperament and attitude in general, but are not innate. When someone is properly educated and socially/emotionally adjusted the "woah" factor wears off and they just accept that people can be different in various ways.

Some Genos Need to Be Cided

The Flood legends actually referred to the extermination of the Neanderthal. They were extremely vicious thrill-killing subhuman predators.

Superficial academic minds don't see that; they are caught up relating it to a flood caused by the last of the Ice Age. They're too simple-minded to see that there are two narratives to the story.

Also, thieves got the death penalty. We should follow that advice, too.

They were extremely vicious thrill-killing subhuman predators.

A military presence in 70% of the nations on the planet, supporting 73% of the world's dictatorships ain't bad in comparison.

No. God isn't threatening, He's warning them. Big difference. And while you are using God's alleged "barbarism" as an excuse to hate Him, you condone the very barbaric practice of dismembering a living human being, without anesthesia even. There's a bit of a disconnect there.