• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Commander and the Coward

JuliefromOhio

President
Supporting Member
My rightwing newspaper printed Gen Mattis' remarks about the immature and unfit to be president Trump. Even they can't ignore the hot mess that is Trump.

PNWest

America's BEST American: Impartial and Bipartisan
You should be banned for glorifying violence.

HAHAHAHAHAHA - you're just a little crybaby. I didn't glorify violence. You just don't have any response to this video produced by REPUBLICANS.

Nutty Cortez

Dummy (D) NY
HAHAHAHAHAHA - you're just a little crybaby. I didn't glorify violence. You just don't have any response to this video produced by REPUBLICANS.
It's the Lincoln Project. (never trumpers)

Where Democrats are in jack booted lockstep and can't think for themselves- Republicans have varied views.

Please remember this the next time. Ok ? It's an embarassing look for you.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*

Another video about the President produced by republicans.
Obama Fires Top General Without Even a Phone Call
President Barack Obama fired General James Mattis, the head of Central Command, without even calling the general to let him know he was being replaced.

Why Mattis Had to Go - POLITICO Magazine
Dec 20, 2018 · When I met Mattis for the first time, at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution, the retired Marine general was still fuming over his treatment by the Barack Obama administration—he was
fired

If you were impartial you would point out that Obama was called out by Mattis when Obama fired him.

This is not fair or just to show one side of a story.

Last edited:

PNWest

Obama Fires Top General Without Even a Phone Call
President Barack Obama fired General James Mattis, the head of Central Command, without even calling the general to let him know he was being replaced.

Why Mattis Had to Go - POLITICO Magazine
Dec 20, 2018 · When I met Mattis for the first time, at Stanford University’s Hoover Institution, the retired Marine general was still fuming over his treatment by the Barack Obama administration—he was
fired

If you were inpartial you would point out that Obama was called out by Mattis when Obama fired him.

This is not fair or just to show one side of a story.
If you were intelligen you'd at least check to make sure that the page you used to support your argument seven exists.... hahahahahahahahahaha

Clipboard Image.jpg

Oh and by the way - the video I posted was produced by REPUBLICANS.

Fast Eddy

Mayor
Trump will go down in history as the man that saved the US and many lives with his bold swift action. Trump shut the borders very fast while Pelosi was parading in China-town. Trump got supplies needed to everyone and built hospitals that were not needed because everything was overhyped by the left. no, Trump is the hero!

PNWest

Trump will go down in history as the man that saved the US and many lives with his bold swift action. Trump shut the borders very fast while Pelosi was parading in China-town. Trump got supplies needed to everyone and built hospitals that were not needed because everything was overhyped by the left. no, Trump is the hero!
Sure he will Eddy, sure he will. You might want to go take your meds now Eddy.

Drumcollie

* See DC's list of Kook posters*
If you were intelligen you'd at least check to make sure that the page you used to support your argument seven exists.... hahahahahahahahahaha

View attachment 52797

Oh and by the way - the video I posted was produced by REPUBLICANS.
If I were
your argument seven exists
What????

If you were intelligent, you would have seen the mistake I made...But I corrected mine.

1. I posted more than one link, here is others
Mattis had problems with Trump -- and with Obama ... - CNN
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/05/opinions/mattis-had...
Sep 05, 2019 · It's true that Mattis implies sharp criticism of Trump, but he also registers strong disagreement with George W. Bush, Barack Obama and Joe …

Why did Obama fire General Mattis? - Quora
Why did Obama fire General Mattis? - Quora

www.quora.com
www.quora.com
Dec 25, 2018 · Mattis disagreed with certain of the Obama Administrations military policies, and proposed courses of action. Mattis insisted on being heard and asked questions on scenarios which the Obama people where not addressing. Obama’s termination of Mattis and the manner which it was done is quite similar to Trumps firing of Sec. of State Tillerson.

The Obama administration’s inexplicable mishandling of ...
foreignpolicy.com

The Obama administration’s inexplicable mishandling of Marine Gen. James Mattis
Word on the national security street is that General James Mattis is being given the bum's rush out of his job as commander of Central…
foreignpolicy.com
foreignpolicy.com
Jan 18, 2013 · Best Defense The Obama administration’s inexplicable mishandling of Marine Gen. James Mattis Word on the national security street is that General James Mattis

James 'Mad Dog' Mattis, retired U.S. commander, rips Obama ...
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/1/...
Sep 01, 2016 · Mr. Mattis, who led U.S. Central Command from 2010 to 2013, told the publication that Mr. Obama’s efforts are “unguided by a sustained policy or sound strategy [and] replete with half-measures.”

2. Don't care