• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Covid vaccine is all about one thing.

God of War

Governor
Making a gene therapy injection technology an ordinary FDA approved thing. A thing acceptable to the masses.

This is about a long pipeline of gene therapy products given legal indemnity from liability that vaccines enjoy. It isn't so much about the billions to be made on Covid but on the Trillions to be made on a plethora of gene injection products. This is the largest truth of it all.

Last edited:
Making a gene therapy injection technology an ordinary FDA approved thing. A thing acceptable to the masses.

This is about a long pipeline of gene therapy products given legal indemnity from liability that vaccines enjoy. It isn't so much about the billions to be made on Covid but on the Trillions to be made on a plethora of gene injection products. This is the largest truth of it all.
The covid vaccine like every other vaccine. It is about immunizing people against illness.
It take an absurd and dishonest distortion of reality to turn that into some nefarious conspiracy theory.

God of War

Governor
The covid vaccine like every other vaccine. It is about immunizing people against illness.
It take an absurd and dishonest distortion of reality to turn that into some nefarious conspiracy theory.
I see you don't have to wait for the "vaccine" to gelatinize your brain. The soft kill will truly be soft with you. Vaya con Dios, OF.

There is absolutely no reason to overturn it, "sickness bad, immunization good".
Only the dummies want to get sick.
Immunization is against one thing, and one thing only; that being fear. In every case of 'immunization either the cure came before the vaccine in the shape of decent sewerage, soap and water or the immunization made what ever they were trying to counter worse.

All virus, disease come out of trauma - no virus has ever been seen under a micro-scope bar one which has nothing to do with humans. Most, not all but most of modern medicine is a con ....

Why do you post unsupported crap. Try providing a link to a credible source.
Try reading the news papers, middleveiw. A youngish radio presenter here died recently in reaction to one of the vaccines.

Every year there are deaths caused by vaccines, why should this one be any different?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Try reading the news papers, middleveiw. A youngish radio presenter here died recently in reaction to one of the vaccines.

Every year there are deaths caused by vaccines, why should this one be any different?
More than the death rate from the disease?

From your link:

The inquest heard the condition linked to the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine was very rare.
The coroner said: "Lisa died due to complications of an AstraZeneca Covid vaccination."
Ms Dilks said Ms Shaw was previously fit and well but concluded that it was "clearly established" that her death was due to a very rare "vaccine-induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia", a condition which leads to swelling and bleeding of the brain.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Immunization is against one thing, and one thing only; that being fear. In every case of 'immunization either the cure came before the vaccine in the shape of decent sewerage, soap and water or the immunization made what ever they were trying to counter worse.

All virus, disease come out of trauma - no virus has ever been seen under a micro-scope bar one which has nothing to do with humans. Most, not all but most of modern medicine is a con ....
Sure thing...do you know anything about polio?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Before vaccines it was a childhood illness which rarely had long term effects. After vaccines it became a serious illness with long term effects.

Now it is renamed.
Rarely? There are now less than 1,000 cases in the US per year...At one time there were 20,000 per year or more.

EatTheRich

President

More of your deadly lies.

Which? On the one hand is science...and branding medicine as quackery.....on the other hand is lending credence to bizarro claims absent substance or reference.

Kind of incongruous.
I have argued against many aspects of allopathy so many times now that I haven't the interest to chasing links ect.today. And we are all grown ups ... we should all do what we think is right, for ourselves. It is the children I fear for ..... we don't know what is in these vaccines, I don't at any rate --- and we should know. It is not informed choice without knowledge. In nature the only thing that will pump a solution directly into the blood stream is a snake, isn't it?

With cancer for over three years now I chose not to go down the allopathic path --- that was/is my choice based upon both experience and research as well as instinct, I suppose. I do put my money where my mouth is ;) I don't just spout philosophy .... On the other hand I was otherwise ill, as well as breaking boness, earlier this year and did take anti biotics for one and later pain killers for the other. Anti - biotics are a marvel ...

Every-one has freedom of choice but in this instance it is not without the fear of God being bashed into people's psyche, if they don't have 1-2-3 jabs or being in fear of losing their job, not being able to travel, go to the pub, see their loved ones ect ect and on the other side ...... silence.

My daughter tested positive for Covid - so did my sister. They had both been stressed, worried, exhausted before becoming ill - since being ill the stress level for both has lessened - they worry less and are both more relaxed and pacing themselves better. Neither have had a jab.