• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Covid vaccine is all about one thing.

God of War

Governor
I wasn't in India to see what was happening. I know someone who lives there who said there were many bodies. I don't know what she saw with her own eyes ...... if it wasn't faked, if it was real, what they died of I cannot know. Bad things happen there ........ we cannot in all honesty know.

The TV is a propaganda machine ffs! I do know and have seen with my own eyes a person die of fear. Fear propaganda is all that we are being fed ............. and many will die of it.

That anyone who tested positive ten weeks before dying is counted as a Covid death no matter the circumstance of their death - says it all. If they are happy to write false death certs/public records, you can be sure that they are up to no good.

Anyway --- believe what you will, no skin off my nose --- I know that vaccines are a very very evil racket.
Sometimes you have to believe your lying eyes. And to believe them you have to believe that Ivermectin worked in India. Ivermectin = allopathy, right?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
So what? Nobody (including him) says he ALONE invented it. Even your Atlantic (snicker) article supported his credentials. He isn't some quack anti-vax pseudo-scientist - he is a real scientist with loads of knowledge on the subject of vaccines (particularly the mRNA variety). Your effort to use the Atlantic (chortle) article to discredit him failed (it boils down to guilt by association because he talks to "fringe" journalists). The person you are talking to has no effect on the veracity of your comments.
Re-read post #50.

I know.

My eyes saw valid news videos from India from Indian sources. No reason to believe Covid wasn't involved.
We were shown dreadful footage of supposed Covid victims in hospitals here only to find out that the BBC used actors to convey 'the horrors of Covid.' Film crews would not be allowed to film inside hospitals here, especially in quarantined wards.. Not for the 1st time the BBC was caught inventing 'the News'.

I do not know what happened in India.

God of War

Governor
We were shown dreadful footage of supposed Covid victims in hospitals here only to find out that the BBC used actors to convey 'the horrors of Covid.' Film crews would not be allowed to film inside hospitals here, especially in quarantined wards.. Not for the 1st time the BBC was caught inventing 'the News'.

I do not know what happened in India.
It's too global not to be real. Are they exaggerating for political power? Yes. They are especially covering for what they have to be. They have to be infallible. POTUS has to be especially infallible and they'll actually kill for that. Think Afghan aid worker being drilled by a drone just recently. That was about infallibility and yet look it was the most direct evidence of just how fallible they really are. I think that's called irony.

It's too global not to be real. Are they exaggerating for political power? Yes. They are especially covering for what they have to be. They have to be infallible. POTUS has to be especially infallible and they'll actually kill for that. Think Afghan aid worker being drilled by a drone just recently. That was about infallibility and yet look it was the most direct evidence of just how fallible they really are. I think that's called irony.
You are talking yourself into believing something ............. dunno what and its up to you. I don't have a TV - threw it out years ago.

I just don't believe anything they say anymore ..... that is my starting point. Throw out everything I think I know and start from scratch.

Making a gene therapy injection technology an ordinary FDA approved thing. A thing acceptable to the masses.

This is about a long pipeline of gene therapy products given legal indemnity from liability that vaccines enjoy. It isn't so much about the billions to be made on Covid but on the Trillions to be made on a plethora of gene injection products. This is the largest truth of it all.
America Has the Best Lab Rats Money Can Buy

The cronyvirus is not contagious; it is an immune-deficiency disease. So I support gene therapy for those who have defective DNA in any area.

That's why I wondered why the Quarantine Quacks didn't try giving people what they give to those with Acquired Immune-Deficiency Syndrome. Also, since practically all Chinese are immune to it, why not find out what's in their DNA that the Western World doesn't have?

I just don't believe anything they say anymore ..... that is my starting point. Throw out everything I think I know and start from scratch.
Swallow Your Pride and You Will Choke Your Talent

The fact that their education is work without pay makes them amateurs. The fact that they don't earn a living while in college means that they live like children. They are teenagers afraid to grow up; degrees deserve no respect. Anyone who lives like a child winds up with the mind of a child, so unpaid education stunts their mental growth.

The reason for this educational system's insult to intelligence is that the economic bullies need to humiliate them into becoming mooing Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys. Corporate patents are Grand Larceny, the greatest theft of all time. Science is for suckers.

Swallow Your Pride and You Will Choke Your Talent

The fact that their education is work without pay makes them amateurs. The fact that they don't earn a living while in college means that they live like children. They are teenagers afraid to grow up; degrees deserve no respect. Anyone who lives like a child winds up with the mind of a child, so unpaid education stunts their mental growth.

The reason for this educational system's insult to intelligence is that the economic bullies need to humiliate them into becoming mooing Cash Cows for Corporate Cowboys. Corporate patents are Grand Larceny, the greatest theft of all time. Science is for suckers.
Most definitely xxx

Raoul_Luke

I feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe you should drive.
Re-read post #50.
As if no lefty ever overstated their case. LOL! Okay, no(RESPONSIBLE)body says he alone "invented" this vaccine. Now, do you care to address MY post, or do you still want to argue against #50?

God of War

Governor
@middleview @Raoul_Luke

Malone was there at the inception and creation of this injectible mRNA technology so much so that he may win a Noble Prize despite a wikipedia woke rewrite trying to credit a woman.

His subsequent decades of work experience in his field places him well to comment on this technology and more broadly on virology. He has been a voice of reason since his interview on DarkHorse podcast (once censored by youtube).

I listen to what his Moderna vaccinated ass says and he treated his Covid breakthrough illness with Ivermectin and he got better from his long haul Covid symptoms.