• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Covid vaccine is all about one thing.

God of War

Governor
@Queen Titania

I know someone afflicted with early onset Parkinson's. With out the levodopa afforded to her by allopathic medicine I think she'd be dead. The other prescriptions also seem to really help symptomatically speaking.

Please, be less dogmatic because if not then your valid points get whitewashed by people like @EatTheRich .

middleview

President
Supporting Member
@Queen Titania

I know someone afflicted with early onset Parkinson's. With out the levodopa afforded to her by allopathic medicine I think she'd be dead. The other prescriptions also seem to really help symptomatically speaking.

Please, be less dogmatic because if not then your valid points get whitewashed by people like @EatTheRich .
You presume that I have said something that I have not said.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
@middleview @Raoul_Luke

Malone was there at the inception and creation of this injectible mRNA technology so much so that he may win a Noble Prize despite a wikipedia woke rewrite trying to credit a woman.

His subsequent decades of work experience in his field places him well to comment on this technology and more broadly on virology. He has been a voice of reason since his interview on DarkHorse podcast (once censored by youtube).

I listen to what his Moderna vaccinated ass says and he treated his Covid breakthrough illness with Ivermectin and he got better from his long haul Covid symptoms.
You pick people of questionable motivations to believe. He had nothing to do with the research of the people at Pfizer or Moderna, but you'd prefer his opinions to those who actually did.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Did you get your booster yet? Will you get one next year too?
Not yet, but as soon as it is available, I will....and rather than suffer from "cement lung" I will certainly do as the experts suggest...I also get a flu shot every year.

I'm pretty sure I had covid after returning from vacation on Kauai in late Oct, 2019, long before the first covid cases were recognized...two week long migraine, cough so bad I threw out my back...but at that time nobody had heard of it yet.

God of War

Governor
Not yet, but as soon as it is available, I will....and rather than suffer from "cement lung" I will certainly do as the experts suggest...I also get a flu shot every year.

I'm pretty sure I had covid after returning from vacation on Kauai in late Oct, 2019, long before the first covid cases were recognized...two week long migraine, cough so bad I threw out my back...but at that time nobody had heard of it yet.
Get the blood test work up to see if you acquired natural immunity and maybe you won't have to take boosters.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
No one in their right mind relies (only) on what people say themselves about their work. The idea that only the people personally involved in the vaccine development are allowed to evaluate their work is just your (typical) "appeal to authority" debate fail.
He's allowed to express whatever opinion he likes. I'm allowed to question it. See how that works?

EatTheRich

President
We know that infertility is one of the vaccinators aims. Hence they are 'dying' to vaccinate children now. With this one ..... from personal obseration alone I realised that Covid was a hospital malady, only patients who were very old or very sick had it = bad or over the top sanitation? ..... it was used to promote Agenda 201 with a vaccine which gave the vaccinated a chronic disease taken from the dead. Said chronic disease will need boosters because the body cannot fight it off .... well it never goes away.
Actually vaccinations for e.g. mumps have spared many people from infertility.

God of War

Governor
No one in their right mind relies (only) on what people say themselves about their work. The idea that only the people personally involved in the vaccine development are allowed to evaluate their work is just your (typical) "appeal to authority" debate fail.
He's allowed to express whatever opinion he likes. I'm allowed to question it. See how that works?
This is what I just charged you with. And you went off like I'm off my rocker. But here it is.

@Raoul_Luke I've told him about this very pathology. And he comes at you like you're nuts. Well, let me tell you that you aren't, he is.

Dawg

President
Supporting Member
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$