• Hi there guest! Welcome to PoliticalJack.com. Register for free to join our community?

The Covid vaccine is all about one thing.

Actually vaccinations for e.g. mumps have spared many people from infertility.
Disagree --- since the vaccine came in it is older people who are getting mumps with dire consequence not children. So is it supressing mumps in children for it to later come out during or after puberty?

Most definitely xxx
Any Country That Pays Students for Their Grades Will Dominate the World's Economy

The talented are the only ones who belong in college, not the ambitious-imbecile brownnoses and Preppies who are there now. We should treat superior 18-year-old students like baseball treats superior 18-year-old athletes. In that sector, the best are given a huge signing bonus to put themselves through the minor leagues, which is baseball's equivalent of college education.

Yankee shortstop Derek Jeter got a million dollars to sign. Over and above that and his salary for 20 years, his corporate team's return on that investment was $250 million. So our brain-dependent corporations should do the same thing, not just tuition, but upscale living expenses.

Free tuition is inadequate, which is why our captive media focus on it and never mention giving students a salary better than they can expect working anywhere else at that age. I challenge the plutocrats who mandate this slave education to just pay their brats' tuition and give them little or nothing to live on. Even with that free tuition, richkids will drop out, or even refuse to go to college at all, at the same rate as everyone else.

Imagine a superior 18-year-old athlete being treated the way our most valuable students are. He would be told to put himself through the minor leagues on his own, working low-paying off-season jobs and taking out loans. Many of the most-talented would quit sports altogether.

Not yet, but as soon as it is available, I will....and rather than suffer from "cement lung" I will certainly do as the experts suggest...I also get a flu shot every year.

I'm pretty sure I had covid after returning from vacation on Kauai in late Oct, 2019, long before the first covid cases were recognized...two week long migraine, cough so bad I threw out my back...but at that time nobody had heard of it yet.
I Inhale Live Viruses and Exhale Dead Ones. I Am a Mask for Everyone Around Me.

I got the cronyvirus in March, 2020. My immune system knocked it out within a day, whereas the flu would incapacitate me for five days. That bout boosted my anti-Covie antibodies so that I've not had the least symptom since.

middleview

President
Supporting Member
I Inhale Live Viruses and Exhale Dead Ones. I Am a Mask for Everyone Around Me.

I got the cronyvirus in March, 2020. My immune system knocked it out within a day, whereas the flu would incapacitate me for five days. That bout boosted my anti-Covie antibodies so that I've not had the least symptom since.
So you've tested to see that what you exhale are dead covid cells? So it isn't like you are taking the chance of transmitting to a friend, neighbor, loved one...who has not been vaccinated. Must be nice to be willing to take that chance...of course, you've advised all of those you come into contact with...right?

Just asking for a friend...how did you know you had covid?

middleview

President
Supporting Member
Disagree --- since the vaccine came in it is older people who are getting mumps with dire consequence not children. So is it supressing mumps in children for it to later come out during or after puberty?
mumps was first recorded in Chinese medical journals around 640 BC. So, based on your extensive medical background, since the first recorded cases children don't get "dire" results...like deafness, Symptoms are more severe...that doesn't mean children shouldn't be vaccinated.

Notable outbreaks in the 21st century include more than 300,000 cases in China in 2013[14] and more than 56,000 cases in England and Wales in 2004–2005. In the latter outbreak, most cases were reported in then 15–24 year olds who were attending colleges and universities. This age group was thought to be vulnerable to infection because of the MMR vaccine controversies when they were to be vaccinated and due to MMR vaccine shortages that had also occurred at that time.[11] Similar outbreaks in densely crowded environments have frequently occurred in many other countries, including the U.S., the Netherlands, Sweden, and Belgium